Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    NA collectively lost their minds.
    How so?

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All the roster swaps/drops/trades/player movement.

As far as I can tell only C9/EG remaining untouched.

LMQ has only kept XWX and possibly mor. No word on replacements despite their lcs spot.

Dig - who fuckin knows. QT/Kiwi are gone at a minimum.
    Crs - dropped cop for piglet, sad days but I'm sure there are ADC vacancies around now.
    CLG - Dexter Gone. Link probably gone, maybe CLG'd to jungle. Seraph currently in Korea as well, may not be returning.
    TSM - instead of playing 4v6, hoping to pickup a jungler for 5v5s.
    Complexity - pr0lly gone, robertxlee gone, no clue what their plan is for expansion tourney.

Fusion Gaming - No maknoon apparently, some koreans, expansion team hopes.

In formula 1 fans call the end of contract periods "Silly Season" because of all the rumours that circulate, feels like we need to start using the term for league as well.

I hope for the next season Hai moves off of Assassin mids and onto support mids. I can't imagine how hard it is to do shot calling AND play high skill cap assassin roles in some of those team fights. I think if he picks up something like Orianna and along with Meteos' Lee Sin and Kha picks they could have a bigger impact on their team fighting.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Wooow the switch ups...

Totally been out of the loop for a few weeks and now I'm at a loss at all the changes haha.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

According to Daily Esports, Maknoon is in on Fusion, even making a point to clarify that there is confirmation of the rumors from Reddit. I translated the first three paragraphs in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
    It has become known that 'Maknoon' Yoon Ha-woon, a former player for Najin, KT Rolster and CJ Entus' LOL teams, has entered a new team called Fusion Gaming in North America.

We've learned that Maknoon's entry in Fusion gaming is not just a rumor from Reddit. A person from within Fusion gaming tweeted out the names of the players at all five positions.

According to this tweet, Yoon Ha-woon (Maknoon) with play top lane, and former Bigfile Miracle player 'Huhi' will be responsible for mid. Those are the two position Korean players on the team, and the rest of the positions are 'NintendudeX' in the jungle, 'Nien' at ADC, and 'Gleeb' at Support. There is also a reserve player using the ID 'Beesin'.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

All the roster swaps/drops/trades/player movement.

As far as I can tell only C9/EG remaining untouched.

LMQ has only kept XWX and possibly mor. No word on replacements despite their lcs spot.

Dig - who fuckin knows. QT/Kiwi are gone at a minimum.
    Crs - dropped cop for piglet, sad days but I'm sure there are ADC vacancies around now.
    CLG - Dexter Gone. Link probably gone, maybe CLG'd to jungle. Seraph currently in Korea as well, may not be returning.
    TSM - instead of playing 4v6, hoping to pickup a jungler for 5v5s.
    Complexity - pr0lly gone, robertxlee gone, no clue what their plan is for expansion tourney.

In formula 1 fans call the end of contract periods "Silly Season" because of all the rumours that circulate, feels like we need to start using the term for league as well.
    Fusion Gaming also lacked Nien, so no fucks given by me.

The Link being removed is nothing but reddit wishful thinking. There is no indication that he won't be returning to mid. Aphromoo has said he is considering not playing though.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    According to Daily Esports, Maknoon is in on Fusion, even making a point to clarify that there is confirmation of the rumors from Reddit. I translated the first three paragraphs in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
    It has become known that 'Maknoon' Yoon Ha-woon, a former player for Najin, KT Rolster and CJ Entus' LOL teams, has entered a new team called Fusion Gaming in North America.

We've learned that Maknoon's entry in Fusion gaming is not just a rumor from Reddit. A person from within Fusion gaming tweeted out the names of the players at all five positions.

According to this tweet, Yoon Ha-woon (Maknoon) with play top lane, and former Bigfile Miracle player 'Huhi' will be responsible for mid. Those are the two position Korean players on the team, and the rest of the positions are 'NintendudeX' in the jungle, 'Nien' at ADC, and 'Gleeb' at Support. There is also a reserve player using the ID 'Beesin'.
    The team owner with a pic of the whole team saying it's the finalized roster

https://twitter.com/BeeSinLoL/status/524793496918425600

No maknoon.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I hadn't seen that yet. Fair enough, then.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Piglet to Curse finally confirmed. http://www.teamcurse.net/news/29937-...se-adds-piglet

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

R3 likes butts.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

R3 likes butts.
    Big ones. I can not lie.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

;~; aphromoo might retire...

infinite sadness...

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

So, more rumor mill grist.

Dig signs 1 or more of the follow: A Korean, A Chinese, Vasilli, Ackerman, Ryu.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

I hope it's Vasilli. After all he's gone through, he deserves a proper team management. Get the right visa to let him earn $ from streaming + LCS and he'll be able to support his family.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Of fuck me, Krepo is now a free agent.

Edit: It was his own decision and he has already received at least one offer in the West.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

So is Jesiz and soon Rekkles, now that we know the buyout is a mere 15k. He even said he'd pay it by himself if he has to.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Nintendudex just confirmed on First Blood that MakNoon and Huhi WILL be the mid and top for their challenger team.

That makes the line up:

Top: MakNoon
    Jungle: Nintendudex
    Mid: Huhi
    ADC: Nien
    Support: Gleeb

I love the fuck out of this team.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nice, I'm pretty excited for that team.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sidenote: NA 5s Ladder lock for expansion is nov 2nd and eu is nov 9th, those evenings going up to lock are going to get a bit crazy.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Hi losers. I've been keeping up as best I can with this crazy bullshit. Maknoon is the realness. Miss you nerds. My League itch is now an open pussing oozing sore. RiotKrepo incoming.