+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

They can solve their decision making by getting a good coaching staff. Their decision making early in LCS always looks shit, then they figure the meta out and dominate the end of season, then win the playoffs and go to worlds. 3 seasons in a row that's happened lol.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    They can solve their decision making by getting a good coaching staff. Their decision making early in LCS always looks shit, then they figure the meta out and dominate the end of season, then win the playoffs and go to worlds. 3 seasons in a row that's happened lol.
    Coaches only matter if you think they matter. The problem is that FNC strategy worked before because no one had coaches. Alliance now has a serious coaching staff, SK has a full support staff. FNC has raw talent. The problem before was not as systematic as it is now. FNC is losing games they should be winning because of bad decision making, not bad play.

It was the fight at dragon that lost them the game, it was the horrible decision making afterward that made the game so short.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So winners tonight should be C9, LMQ, DIG and CLG.

Anyone see any upsets coming?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

CRS could upset dig, dig is known for having random losses to CRS for whatever reason. other than that yeah i'm guessing easy games for the favorites

TSM/c9 could be decent too but i doubt it

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Honestly, I think Innox could've won that race. Either way, why no kills, why no assist . Such a bad fantasy week.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Helios looked goooood, but EG needed a better mid-lategame plan, something like a duo baron would've been good.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

closer games than I expected but only upset was tsm/c9. c9 looking bad and tsm looking a little bit better

i agree helios looked good though

Damn, that didn't go as expected. Gryffes got dunked lmao.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Did anyone else see how far ahead Xpecial was at playing Braum than everyone else? Even really good supports like Mor were getting the shield backwards. Xpecial made play after play and his positioning as damage soak was pretty much perfect.

admin: edited link based on new policy

Going to get this sucker D;

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post

Going to get this sucker D;
    Dant, I am going to get that too, but when I do I will post about it in the right thread.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu revenge is a bitch.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Did anyone else see how far ahead Xpecial was at playing Braum than everyone else? Even really good supports like Mor were getting the shield backwards. Xpecial made play after play and his positioning as damage soak was pretty much perfect.
    Yep! Xpecial was really good with it and definitely was a huge factor for so much of their plays. Aphromoo was okay on it. Also CLG made sure to ban out Braum because they knew they wanted to siege against EG. Braum definitely pick/ban status. In the right hands and used correctly you can see how well everyone can survive fights. I'm sure all the supports are practicing hardcore with him or they're going to plan to find ways to counter or just ban him outright.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Yep! Xpecial was really good with it and definitely was a huge factor for so much of their plays. Aphromoo was okay on it. Also CLG made sure to ban out Braum because they knew they wanted to siege against EG. Braum definitely pick/ban status. In the right hands and used correctly you can see how well everyone can survive fights. I'm sure all the supports are practicing hardcore with him or they're going to plan to find ways to counter or just ban him outright.
    I have been giving some though into this but I think there might be some benefit in having a couple too many OP champs, instead of a couple too many UP champs. If you have 10+ OP's then you can't ban all of them out and they get distributed relatively equally. The problem is that they create like 2-3 MUST bans, then a next tier of champs that can distort games if they get ahead (Nidalee I am looking at you), and that is why we get a stale champ pool (though, I think it is also stale because of the players limited champs pools and there are more viable picks than are really played).

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Twitter post questioning Gambit's line up for this week. Might be Visa issues or something.

https://twitter.com/Krislundlol/stat...54189838901251

BG Level

Reminder, due to EU LCS beeing in London this week, the schedule switched:

NA LCS Today and Friday at 9pm CET / 12pm PDT
    EU LCS Saturday and Sunday at 6pm CET / 9am PDT

BG Level

Orianna + Braum + J4, my new favourite combo. Just beautiful!

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The rango pick was bad though. A good master yi player would've done better for C9 that game lol.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

EU was so boring today.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Reddit seems to believe that the Alliance v. CW was the game of the year...

That may have been one of the worst games I have ever seen.