+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

From a technical POV it was fucking terrible. Misitemisation and misplays around.

From an entertaining game with a lot of kills, yeah it was decent.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

If that game had been played in Cologne without the crazy crowd, no one would be saying GOTY. People on Reddit don't actually know good play when they see it. They just know a big enough crowd got excited for it, so they should get excited too.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

SHC really? You fight hard for 40+ min to overcome the big early/mid game powerspike of GMB, win the last 4-5 team fights, have super minions in your favour and then just....randomly throw the game. My head hurts.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

LOL that last col/crs game.

Throws on throws on throws on throws.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Fucking FNC with the YoloQ comp. What are they going to do late game? Hope that Ori doesn't get picked? I totally like comps based on hope...

Are you fucking kidding me? FNC is actually putting resources into getting xPeke the record for CS? They fucking kids are a fucking joke, and they wonder why they are playing so badly. You aren't in first place, you aren't Froggen, you aren't Alliance. Act like you are professionals, not douchebags.

I didn't know it was possible to hate FNC more than I already did...

Great, FNC won with a moronic comp against a horribad team and now we get to hear about why Ziggs top was a great idea (oh yeah, he couldn't even win lane against a Jax and didn't really do anything the whole game besides wave clear).

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Roccats main problem is that Overpow is probably the worst mid in eu lcs right now.

Their problem is they're an all polish "bro" team, so they probably won't just pickup any legit top tier mid to replace him.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Regi and Lustboy tweets leading to rumors that Lustboy is coming to TSM in the next couple days.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Whats up with fnatic. They looked fucking TERRIBLE last week, like dogshit gtfo go to relegation please never come back terrible.

This week they looked godly, challenging alliance for #1 level.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

As bad as EU is, there are some really high caliber players.
    NA honestly looks for the most part like shit. I guess all the early game shenanigans last patch masked it a lot, it really doesn't look great.

dig/clg look like the top two teams right now and it's fucking depressing because they look like garbage compared to mid/low tier korean teams.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

what position would lustboy play for tsm? I've been out of the loop on tsm drama? is dyrus still playing for them? turtle/bergesen?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    what position would lustboy play for tsm? I've been out of the loop on tsm drama? is dyrus still playing for them? turtle/bergesen?
    He is a support player.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    As bad as EU is, there are some really high caliber players.
    NA honestly looks for the most part like shit. I guess all the early game shenanigans last patch masked it a lot, it really doesn't look great.

dig/clg look like the top two teams right now and it's fucking depressing because they look like garbage compared to mid/low tier korean teams.
    If you are going to put it that way, then there is only one good team in EU: Alliance. Because the rest look really bad (though FNC did put together an amazing superweek, but even the week before that they still looked like shit).

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Alliance looks like a Chinese team. Great mechanical skill that they ride to wins with a solo Q mentality. They'll get to Worlds and get bopped by teams that actually know how to play a video game, or a team like EDG that plays the same way but is just mechanically superior overall.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

i dunno what you guys are talking about i think both NA and EU look better this split than the have the last splits by a lot

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    i dunno what you guys are talking about i think both NA and EU look better this split than the have the last splits by a lot
    Both are definitely getting better, but I think Gryffes concern is that they aren't getting good enough to beat the Korean teams which are also getting better. As he said in BG chat, LMQ for example feels like they just watch OGN and do what they did last week.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

korean teams seem extremely inconsistent i'm not sure their scene is actually getting stronger

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Despite what we see on a week to week basis in NA/EU, when we get to worlds, we'll likely see OMG/Blue/X rickrolling every other team. X depending on how Champions Summer turns out of course.

NA/EU teams looking good is relative. I won't ever say that alot of the players aren't incredibly skilled/talented, but when it comes to teamplay, they aren't as disciplined.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Why do people think OMG will do well at Worlds? They didn't even make the finals of LPL Spring, and are clearly not as good as EDG right now in LPL Summer. Not to mention EDG has NaMei, who is in the discussion for best ADC in the world. Even iG might be a little better than OMG these days.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Based on track record. You can't discount a team that has performed consistently simply because of 1 set.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

1 set?! LPL runs the same 28 game schedule + playoffs that NA/EU LCS does. And in that format they barely finished 3rd.