+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OGN Champions Summer 2014     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

From what I can find on Korean news sites and Inven, the 1v1 will also be streamed through in ways other than the T LOL app. Unfortunately, none of them give specifics. Just stuff like this:

Quote Originally Posted by 스포츠경향
    이번 이벤트 전은 T LoL을 포함한 다양한 채널에서 실시간 방송된다.
    "This event will be broadcast through various channels including T LOL."

If anyone wants to watch it live, the best bet is to check Afreeca for streams just being run off of some dude's phone.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Ok so Core, AD from Bigfile Miracle was one of the 3 original amateur AD monsters back when Piglet also was an amateur. Pre champ picks, he imitated Space eating a bunch of chestnuts and shown the "you're dead" sign. Hype! Even more hype, Madlife on Braum.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Missed the first set but MKZ CJ game 1 was close, MKZ could've won if they didnt cluster and get 5 man shyv ulted.

BG Level

Clench your buttocks ladies and gentleman, SKT T1 K vs SSG Blue is about to begin! I predict a 1:1, Blue winning first without much trouble due to their quick 4.10 adaptation but SKT scoring the 2nd after a fierce all or nothing teamfight.

Edit: Nuuu, had to take a call and missed last few minutes of the first game. SKT just ace'd SSG in a 3vs5 at Baron, then went back to Baron to only get it stolen by SSG

Oh ok, it was just a straight forward Baron buffed push.

Edit2: So it feels like this was a preview for the finals. SKT still loosing too much in pick/bans, especially in the 2nd game. I have no clue what they were thinking to give SSG Lucian + Braum and Mandu takes Annie. Didn't help that he played quite awful either. Also, 36s Ult with no manacost Kayle is nasty.

BG Level

Missed the first game but SSG White destroyed CJ Frost in the 2nd, 22min win, 23 to 3.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Not sure if KT B is improving, or if Najin Shield is just really bad right now.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ouch. Blue in a good lead vs IM2, followed by server problems into 1 hr pause+ into regame into IM2 stomping them.

BG Level

Welp, both CJ teams not making it out of group stage. Wasn't expecting Blaze to do so but Frost looked like they were recovering from their slump.

BG Level

First Quarterfinal about to start, KT Arrows vs Najin W Shield. All matches are Bo5 now. For those who missed the Playoff picks:

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Edit: Bah, no I didn't. What am I talking about?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I've been busy lately, and teaching during most of the OGN times, so I've been out of the loop. The bottom half of that bracket... omg. SKT K and both Samsung teams together is crazy.

EDIT: blind pick!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Wow, and that is why I am so happy that Rito announced best of 5's for the LCS after watching White Shield and Arrows. I just wish we could get this quality of play in NA.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

BO5 will help NA prepare for worlds.
    They really really need it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    BO5 will help NA prepare for worlds.
    They really really need it.
    Yeah, watching OGN today made me think that NA and EU are at least a year behind KR in the quality of play. And this is just the quarterfinals.

BG Level

Maybe that's true for the first 3-4 teams, but today has shown that mid tier korean teams can be as clueless as NA/EU ones. I watched the first game then switched to have it run in the background. Neither team knew what to do with their significant leads. Now fear the day COL pick Gragas top and Ziggs mid.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

SKT S is possibly the most indecisive team to make the top 8. Really poor decision making, especially about when to siege towers.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Time to get hype! Samsung White vs SKT T1 K tonight in OGN quarterfinals. I made sure to clear my schedule for this one.

BG Level

Might only see the first game live as I have to work *firstworldproblems*. Those cosplayers tho..

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Faker mid Zilean right off the bat. Let's see how this works out.

BG Level

Love the Lulu Zilean Twitch bomb delivery express.