+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: OGN Champions Summer 2014     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Haeundae

That is how the British pronounce Hyundai.
    I can't really fault them. There are no good romanization methods for Korean besides IPA, but no one learns that shit other than linguists. For example, 현대 (Hyundai) = [çən̚de]. It's a perfect representation of the Korean pronunciation, but it's confusing as hell to most people.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Less than one hour until the tiebreaker between SKT T1 K and Samsung Galaxy White to decide the 2nd Worlds seed for Korea. I'd love to see SKT K back in full Winter 13/14 force but realistically, White takes this. On the other hand, I never thought KTA could take Blue, so there's some hope left. I think it mainly depends on if Piglet/ManDu can hold their ground vs Imp/Mata and not get dumpstered. Then there's DanDy vs Bengi but Impact on a good day and Faker with the hard carry pants on can equalize that deficit.

Edit: Welp, all hope's lost

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Tiebreaker was fun. Please fucking cut Bengi already.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Any of the games worth watching? Took my gf out for dinner, so I missed it.

BG Level

If you want to watch one, then probably the third. First two were complete stomps.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah the third game was the closest but not really.
    if K had run exhaust on faker I think they could have won that game, not running exh vs yasuo/ryze was retarded though.

For the love of god they need to replace Bengi.

BG Level

About 45min until Regional qualifier for 3rd Worlds seed starts. KTB vs Najin W Shield. Not that it means much as the final will be KTA vs SKT K, but maybe it's less one-sided than yesterday's tiebreaker.

Edit: Forgot KTB has a new roster. They looked lost in game 1, outclassed in every aspect.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

This version of KT B looks like they would have trouble making it through NA or EU challenger series. Prime plays jungle like me, just no idea what the fuck to do.

BG Level

Awesome, tense first game between Najin W Shield and KTA. Najin prove their current strength and that yesterday wasn't just a very bad playing KTB. KTA once again trying to win through reset combs, which almost worked. A little less tunnel vision on Dragon/Baron should help. Admittedly, you don't see a Orianna Baron steal every day

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

KT A vs Najin Shield going on in the semi-final of this goofy bracket. If the rest of the games are as tense as the first, there might be some heart attacks.

EDIT: Get 꿍'd

BG Level

Err...I just blinked and the game was over. Guess those Zed/Janna bans in the first game were justified.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Throwing so hard...

BG Level

Boy did I not expect this outcome. I have no idea what to think about tomorrow. My heart tells me NWS should be easier for SKT K to beat than KTA, but not after what I just witnessed.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

SKT K looked so bad against Samsung White the other day, and now Najin Sword is running train on everyone in a KT shirt. I really think it will be hard for SKT K to win that set tomorrow. Look at just what we saw out of NWS tonight. A long, dragged out poke-fest. A total blowup. A swift turn around from an early deficit resulting in a stomp. No matter what situation they find themselves in, Shield is coming out on top right now.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think Najin are the favourites tomorrow.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Najin Shield pulling off a KT Baron. Such a good play.

EDIT: Is NWS going to do this? Are they really going to sweep the entire qualifier tournament?

BG Level

Old news, but Azubu got an exclusiv deal with KeSpa to stream every KeSpa team. They officially started today with CJ Blaze: http://content.azubu.tv/cjentusblaze/. Most are still on right now and Flame already has 16k views. I never used Azubu before but the stream quality is sick, presentation of the team and players is very well made and you can join multiple chat channels at the same time (english/korean here).

Edit: Here's the schedule overview page: http://content.azubu.tv/kespa/

BG Level

Piglet Poohmandu H0ro out of SKT: http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=118260

Translation:
    The SKT T1 organization has revealed that its contracts with Piglet, PoohManDu, and Horo are ending.

CHAMPIONS Summer 2013 champion and Season 3 World champion PoohManDu plans to retire from progaming and pursue a new path by returning to school, whereas Piglet plans to take a break before deciding his future plans.

Meanwhile, SKT T1 founding member, IEM Cologne champion, and CHAMPIONS Summer 2014 4th place finisher Horo plans to reinvigorate himself and seek out a foreign team.

SKT T1 plans to carry out tryouts and recruitment in order to rebuild the team. More information will be revealed on their website, http://www.sksports.net.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Keeping Bengi, dropping Piglet. I don't even know....

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah it's like they blanket blamed the botlane, maybe they asked faker? and he friends with bengi... idk, awful decision making.

Either way we get a piglet+xpecial botlane for crs, GET HYPE.