Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

<_________________________________________________ _<;

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

break that down for me. Im having a hard time deciphering what was happening there.

skarner ulted whoever, then kalista ulted skarner and lanterned further back i believe. i still prefer blitz hook into thresh lantern for pure lulz

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

ok thats kinda what I was thinking. Yeah blitz hook to thresh lantern is amazing lol

Yeah, thing is, you can't do anything when you ult someone as skarner, but this, this pulls them WAY back 100% since it's a suppression.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

When does seeding for 2015 begin?

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Got to play some more beginner vs AI matches yesterday. Had a lot of fun w Kayle and I still like Khazik a lot as well. With Kayle I started stacking attack speed cause that damn fire sword shit seems strong. So much to learn lmao. Think Im lvl 7 now haha.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Of course all builds will change over time depending on the opposing team, but http://www.mobafire.com/ offers some good item builds for all of the characters.

Glad you're enjoying it!

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Thanks for the link! Def a little lost when it comes to buying the items and such.

I prefer lolking.net guides.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

So the free champs rotate it seems or something? I guess if I find one I like, like Kayle I should go ahead and unlock it?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

champs rotate every tuesday

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    So the free champs rotate it seems or something? I guess if I find one I like, like Kayle I should go ahead and unlock it?
    Yes.

And a tip that helped me in the beginning. A lot of champs use the same or similar items - especially within the same "Group". A lot of times, recommended items aren't the best, or just wrong for the situation. This way, if you find a build for a char, you can add all of the items inside of a custom set, and tie it to your champion.

Under your profile there's a tab for item sets. You can create various custom sets for champions, or just add items you like to sets. Makes finding items a lot easier in the beginning.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I love my fire ahri and her costume. But really most of the Champs in the game are fairly simple to use. You just need to learn your skills and their range and learn other characters so you can effectively combat them and team up with friendly. Like yasuo and his damn wall. Amazing on your team and annoying as shit on the enemy team. Just like blitz cranks yank a doodle chain

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Yes.

And a tip that helped me in the beginning. A lot of champs use the same or similar items - especially within the same "Group". A lot of times, recommended items aren't the best, or just wrong for the situation. This way, if you find a build for a char, you can add all of the items inside of a custom set, and tie it to your champion.

Under your profile there's a tab for item sets. You can create various custom sets for champions, or just add items you like to sets. Makes finding items a lot easier in the beginning.
    Awesome that helps a ton. Was taking too long standing at the shop thing trying to figure out what makes what and what does what.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Question to you upper divisioners.

Does playing ranked after the season ends prove any purpose really? Been playing all day and just thought about that.

can improve your MMR a little bit so when everybody gets rubberbanded for season 5 you'll be a little bit higher than you otherwise would be. other than that, who cares? if you want to play ranked, play ranked. don't worry about the potential ramifications lol

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    Question to you upper divisioners.

Does playing ranked after the season ends prove any purpose really? Been playing all day and just thought about that.
    If the only reason you play ranked is end of season rewards, you're doin it wrong.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

FYI: You can solo dragon @ lvl 3 on fiddle, it's pretty easy, made a video showing how:

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This new rift is scary. I fear change.

I hate this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply