+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ya they're slowing it down, and increasing base health across the board, so early game gankers are going to really struggle to get going imo - which is a good thing - it sucked so much dick seeing early game junglers picked EVERY Game in lcs and have a dominant winrate in soloq ( until nerfbatted ).

That + new dragon control, suits me pretty well I feel like.
    It should also let utility junglers come back quite a bit.

It's not that completely though. Single target junglers are fucked again. Which is fine, but with this kind of jungle skarner and shyvana are going to make a pretty big come back.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

It's mind boggling how much trouble they're having on bringing the servers back up for NA lol. I think they're shooting for a downtime of 24hours, cause they're getting close.

For a billion dollar game...they do have some shitty operations team.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Not sure how I feel about the patch notes, I don't wanna prejudice my opiniont oo much, gonna wait till I've played it some.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Awww, they were so close to the 24hour mark for down time.

At least they smartly decided to throw in the patch before bringing the servers back up. If they brought them down again no guarantees they could bring it back up haha.

God I really dislike the new jungle D;

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    God I really dislike the new jungle D;
    Its not bad once you get used to it. There is now a forced decision to make when you hit level 2 to back immediately and get your upgrade which makes the jungle much much easier, or to get 3 and gank. I think sustain is a little to highly favored here because you can gank, but most of the champs with enough sustain to gank at 3 instead of backing don't have a lot of damage at that point so in the end it kind of balances out.

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Its not bad once you get used to it. There is now a forced decision to make when you hit level 2 to back immediately and get your upgrade which makes the jungle much much easier, or to get 3 and gank. I think sustain is a little to highly favored here because you can gank, but most of the champs with enough sustain to gank at 3 instead of backing don't have a lot of damage at that point so in the end it kind of balances out.
    My issue with it is that you can't keep up with lanes in exp anymore. You get so far behind it's not even funny. That and fucking red hits like a damn truck now. I still think AOE junglers are going to be the way to go.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Opening with smite on frog camp seems mandatory for jungle imo - you can start golems if you're a heavy auto champ as well, for the stun procs.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    Opening with smite on frog camp seems mandatory for jungle imo - you can start golems if you're a heavy auto champ as well, for the stun procs.
    For now, starting bottom so you can get a good leash seems like a good plan.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Kalista is really quite good. Just raking in those kills with a Hurricane and Rend. The jumping takes some getting used to though. Get a feeling the range on Rend is going to get a slight nerf though soon, considering it's longer than her attack range.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Just installed this yesterday and played a few matches against AI last night. A lot going on haha. Am I way too late to start up? Guess I'll find out when I step foot in pvp area.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Just installed this yesterday and played a few matches against AI last night. A lot going on haha. Am I way too late to start up? Guess I'll find out when I step foot in pvp area.
    Not too late at all, stick with AI matches for a while until you figure out what's going on, then start playing vs people.

Also, don't queue with friends that are lvl 30 or smurfing to help you, there is smurf detection and you will be playing vs much more skilled players than if you just soloqueue.

Also don't solo queue until level 6+ preferably 10+. People smurf until level 5(or at least they used to). Just try the different game modes and goof around. Don't get discouraged. If you want to play it then play it. Sometimes the best thing to do is mute people. I started playing in the middle of season 1(season 5 is starting next year). I was Bronze in season one then gold in 2 then plat in 3 and finally diamond in 4. It takes time to get good at this game(for most people, some people can pick it up fast.). But it's still hella fun for me.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Welcome to the 1% Dantrag

Hawt damn :D. I'm like the shitty 1% though lol.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's funny because the gap between a low diamond, and a high diamond is huge, and the gap between high diamond and challenger is massive as well.

Plat/Gold are closer in skill level than low diamond/high diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    It's funny because the gap between a low diamond, and a high diamond is huge, and the gap between high diamond and challenger is massive as well.

Plat/Gold are closer in skill level than low diamond/high diamond.
    Basically I'm a normal millionaire while the top challengers are Bill Gates and Oprah.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

You're the Keanu of the 1%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size