BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    neg, don't have excel on this computer (rly need to get around to that) and Tinh aren't rly an option (unless base only); not gonna drop several mil in h2h for a mule that will only be doing salvage
    I think it was mentioned elsewhere that for the purpose of Salvage, OAT WKR 115 weapons perform very well, since ACC is not needed and chances are you can cap ATK with a yellow curry bun or something.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Do the OAT h2h beat oats when don't need the acc? Thinking of making a pair for my mule (so I can do a 2nd salvage run lol);

Need WKR access though damn 20 tags quest!
    Yes, they should beat Oats by 4%-5%. (regardless of whether you're capping attack; acc would be where they fall behind)

Aside: Tinhaspa R15 A would beat them by maybe 0.5%, while path B is about tied with Oats unless you need the acc.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What would everyone suggest as the best cor augments for that dagger? A +15 ranged acurracy and store TP sound nice for evasive mobs but the ranged attack +20 and ws damage +2% is enticing as well..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't you have to chose one from the shared group? Are you meleeing with the dagger? If not I'd imagine you would do macc for the first one and maybe given how much the update did for lead salute 10 mab for the 2nd?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah it's one augment from shared group and one from the KI itself. So you'd have to pick 30 acc, 30 macc, or occasionally attacks twice. And then and augment from the KI. I don't play cor but I think macc and mab would be good unless you want to melee with it.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you have both Vanir and Sabebus already there isn't much you can do with Atoyac. Otherwise oat+mab is very nice.

I think FFXI should be Free-2-Play
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    If you have both Vanir and Sabebus already there isn't much you can do with Atoyac. Otherwise oat+mab is very nice.
    According to spreadsheet OAT offhand beats Sabebus R15 unless you can't cap accuracy. It's not on the spreadsheet so you need to add it manually.

I would pick MAB or racc for 2nd augment, racc augment makes it best racc dagger in game, MAB makes it best for magical WS. I've never notice serious resist issue in delve 2, personally I wouldn't pick macc.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Viar View Post
    According to spreadsheet OAT offhand beats Sabebus R15 unless you can't cap accuracy. It's not on the spreadsheet so you need to add it manually.

I would pick MAB or racc for 2nd augment, racc augment makes it best racc dagger in game, MAB makes it best for magical WS. I've never notice serious resist issue in delve 2, personally I wouldn't pick macc.
    Yeah that was my conundrum: Store TP and ranged accuracy are very helpful for building TP and Last Stand (and us CORs need all the ranged accuracy we can get...) but the magic attack bonus for QD and LS/ WF is enticing too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Assuming you meant store TP or racc. Can't have both on dagger since it's melee acc for the first augment group. And you'd only pick macc for first augment if you have no intention of meleeing with it, otherwise OaT it.

Slightly offtopic: I augmented my 115 shark xbow with a spare KI with OaT and it's basically like having 40% double shot all the time. It's a crappy weapon to begin with so not really useful besides spamming WF/trueflight I guess? Didn't see anyone talking about the ranged weapons yet so apologies if this is already common knowledge.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Assuming you meant store TP or racc. Can't have both on dagger since it's melee acc for the first augment group. And you'd only pick macc for first augment if you have no intention of meleeing with it, otherwise OaT it.

Slightly offtopic: I augmented my 115 shark xbow with a spare KI with OaT and it's basically like having 40% double shot all the time. It's a crappy weapon to begin with so not really useful besides spamming WF/trueflight I guess? Didn't see anyone talking about the ranged weapons yet so apologies if this is already common knowledge.
    Ah my bad, I thought it was all three from the shared list, not just one.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

MiniBump. Any particular weapon worth Augmenting, even if its just for Sub115 Fodder? I have the Dagger augmented for fodder, but I'm having trouble deciding if any others are worth it. I have the 115 Axe, Staff, Great Axe, and Great Katana... Instinct says Gaxe/Gkat are probably /tossable, But the axe/staff wouldn't be terrible melee weapons on low-end stuff with OaT and either Acc/atk/Crit rate, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    MiniBump. Any particular weapon worth Augmenting, even if its just for Sub115 Fodder? I have the Dagger augmented for fodder, but I'm having trouble deciding if any others are worth it. I have the 115 Axe, Staff, Great Axe, and Great Katana... Instinct says Gaxe/Gkat are probably /tossable, But the axe/staff wouldn't be terrible melee weapons on low-end stuff with OaT and either Acc/atk/Crit rate, yeah?
    Baqil with Macc and Mdmg performs pretty much identical to Atinian.
    Arguably better.
    (3 less MAB.... Whooptiedoo. Possibly more Macc due to the fake skill not being a 1:1 thing. 195Mdmg vs 188Mdmg... It's a small difference, but it's really not all that much of a difference.)
    And then there's the -5 enmity on Baqil which, IMO, makes it pull ahead of Atinian.
    At least in terms of nuking... Possibly stunning too. (That 30Macc may make it have more.)

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    the sword maybe with -2% PDT and occ. attack twice? or acc, or wtf ever? makes it an okeish turtle piece sword (assumeing you dont want to deal dmg on higher end stuff) for RDM and PLD or BLU

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I forgot, but I do have sword as well... overall I'm thinking about doing as you suggest for Sword, and as Fae suggested for Staff. Seems like decent options until I can get better items down the road

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was looking into the possibility of makin Atoyac into a RNG weapon. Like as a substitute for Hurlbat or to compliment it with dual wield. I am working on RNG to level and such so i havent experienced how they work in the endgame/higher level stuff so i am unsure exactly what stats will be best for them just yet. So i am lookin for the future usage.

So at the moment i am lookin at
    acc30 or Occasionally attack twice
    and then
    Ranged Acc 15, Ranged Attack 20, or WS dmg +2%
    for the second stat. Which would you guys suggest?

And if i ever got a hold of Atetepeyorg before i got something better which stats for that one.
    Ranged acc 30 or occasionally attacks twice AND then Racc 15, ratt 20 or ws dmg +2%

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Are you meleeing a lot on rng or something because otherwise hurlbat is clearly much better

As far as Atet probably oat though some of that might have to do with double shot and relic head interactios

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    the sword maybe with -2% PDT and occ. attack twice? or acc, or wtf ever? makes it an okeish turtle piece sword (assumeing you dont want to deal dmg on higher end stuff) for RDM and PLD or BLU
    I can substantiate, the sword with the lying DT (it's only PDT and MDT but says DT in the menu) is killer for PLD with it and OAT.
    From my PLDing it's pretty damn amazing. Only things that serve PLD better off the top of my head is AA sword and Burtgang...
    But until you can get one of those, I would use the OAT DT aug'd sword.
    PLD doesn't need 119 damage... But it's not bad off hand for BLU or even for RDM either.
    It's been a really good aug and I haven't regretted doing it that way.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Paladins can use the 119 weapon accuracy for landing more Atonements, and thus more enmity, though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well like i said my RNG isnt 99 yet, so i am not sure if i will be meleeing alot on RNG (I am a bit more curious about what to choose on the second stat). but looking at the stats here you got:

Hurlbat AGI 8 Racc 15 ratt 5 enmity -4

Atoyac AGI 12 Racc 15 (possible aug)

so you gain 4 AGI lose 5 ratt and -4 enmity. I wont have 2 mil gil to buy a hurlbat for a while, so i am looking at this as a replacement or a compliment to it when i can dual wield later.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Some rngs are using it with the 2% ws damage replacing prester. I had it with racc testing it now with 2% and see if I like it its free so what the heck.