+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

quite sure that was an act paralleling the one that jimmy put on for the seniors. great finale

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bonus scene - not a spoiler to Episode 10.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

^ Just go vist him in prison lawl.

A. Body
    BG Level

I don't get it

E. Body
    BG Level

jackass family from the first season, that stole the money. The ones that were hiding in a tent.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    jackass family from the first season, that stole the money. The ones that were hiding in a tent.
    The Kettlemans. Kind of thinking we'll see them again next season now - I really enjoyed her character.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I've been waiting to see how Gustavo would warm up to Nacho; that was satisfying watching Hector's cranium pound pavement. I couldn't help but think about how they both die when Gus was working to resuscitate.

Burn Chuck, burn. I also especially enjoyed the fuck-you-sendoff from Howard.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It really feels like the show is winding down at this point as they seemed to have covered a lot of backstories and everything seems to have rounded out nicely. At this point it seems the only thing left to cover really is what happens to Kim before Breaking Bad and what circumstances allows Tuco to get out of prison and begin his local meth empire. Also I completely forgot Francesca (Kim and Jimmy's Secretary) turns out to be Saul's secretary later on in Breaking Bad having the same lack of morals .

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    what circumstances allows Tuco to get out of prison and begin his local meth empire.
    Wasn't he just serving a relatively short term? I figured he just got out and reupped into the system when he got out of prison, and took over what remained of Hector's operation.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Wasn't he just serving a relatively short term? I figured he just got out and reupped into the system when he got out of prison, and took over what remained of Hector's operation.
    He stabbed another inmate and got put in solitary which most likely added to his sentence. I think that was the last he was mentioned.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Wow, this really sucks. The guy who plays Tio:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/breaki...-fall-6766837/

BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Longer trailer:

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Bump

Season begins tonight. Got a chance to see the episode last month at a screening at San Diego Comic Con...

Spoiler: show

It is a slow moving episode, the flash forward at the very beginning seems to hint that either he is super paranoid/cautious or that someone has found him. Also the ending really shows how Jimmy can switch his train of thought/personality in an instant...

BG Level

Time to relax with some quality tv tonight.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I stayed up late last night to catch this episode; it was worth the sleepy morning even with a slow burn-type episode.

Mike is bored, Nacho is ready to test free agency, and Jimmy can't cope well and has to harden like a callus. Just wait til he loses Kim.

I'll miss Howard's character as the show moves on from him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

After dillying on S1 and finally binging Netflix over the past few weeks to catch up, I was ready for last night.

I'm going to venture a guess as to Kim's fate:

She isn't dead. She ends up taking a job in the NM Attorney General's office or a federal post ~2 years before Breaking Bad and shortly after Jimmy descends into Saul completely.

The twist is, shes part of the team investigating the aftermath of Breaking Bad and is slowly putting the pieces together of what happened to Saul in efforts to track him down before the police do.

Also, man I love Nacho.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Dunno if Amazon is glitching or what, but I just bought the whole season for $1.99. Checked my receipt too and it lists it as season 4 for $1.99, the SD version.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    After dillying on S1 and finally binging Netflix over the past few weeks to catch up, I was ready for last night.

I'm going to venture a guess as to Kim's fate:

She isn't dead. She ends up taking a job in the NM Attorney General's office or a federal post ~2 years before Breaking Bad and shortly after Jimmy descends into Saul completely.

The twist is, shes part of the team investigating the aftermath of Breaking Bad and is slowly putting the pieces together of what happened to Saul in efforts to track him down before the police do.

Also, man I love Nacho.
    all of the supporting cast is great, from nacho to howard all the way to ernie

BG Level

I can not wait to see how Nacho is going to get out of this. That cartel guy is following him and saw him dump the real pills.

And after Howard told them that he thinks it was him that drove Chuck to suicide. That was ice cold by Jimmy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast