1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 8 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 8 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sepheroth Cauis     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Haalia Melchiott
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sepheroth Cauis

This piece of shit was given a Sands two weeks after he joined our static, as he was the only dps without a i110 weapon. His attitude immediately change from friendly and humble, to douchey, arrogant, and combative. He then refused to follow our meteor placement during our last couple days of T9 attempts, leading to multiple avoidable wipes, and passed out drunk mid-raid.

Now, he just server transferred right before our next scheduled raid. This guy is garbage, so if he comes knocking, show his ass the door.

Edit: He's on Ultros. He received his sands this past Tuesday the 17th, and according to his post history on the OF, immediately began looking for a new group. Looks like he's trying out for Awaken over there.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lol

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh shit. One of my best friends in game is the one of the co-leaders of Awaken. Time to let him know. :3

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Already talked to the Awaken leader. Maybe next time you want to get your point across you won't harass people and do it calmly.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Can you elaborate more Eanae? could use some drama

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Can you elaborate more Eanae? could use some drama
    Sorry I'm not in Awake and don't want to drag them into a drama train against their will.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

This just seems like a typical loot and scoot situation. We just had a similar situation occur with one of our static members who got a sands a couple weeks after joining, but he just randomly stopped logging on without any notice instead of doing all the shit you talked about. While it sucks to lose a sand (and trust me, I know because my group has lost 2 and *almost* had a 3rd ninja lotted), this probably won't deter some group from letting him join. If anything, at least you learned the same lesson we did; don't give the new guy that kind of shit for awhile regardless of the circumstance.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Sorry I'm not in Awake and don't want to drag them into a drama train against their will.
    Cant blame a guy for trying

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Haalia Melchiott
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Already talked to the Awaken leader. Maybe next time you want to get your point across you won't harass people and do it calmly.
    You're probably referring to one of my co-raiders. All I've done is make this thread, and bitch in the complaint thread. I tried joining their Mumble and finding an officer, but one of my less-calm static members beat me to the punch and got us banned from the server, and I didn't feel like messing with a VPN at that point. Not sure what my friend said, but I've never known him to react rationally to drama, so that's unfortunate.

Edit: I've got nothing against Awaken. No way they could have known. If they're a quality group, I'm sure Seph won't last long with 'em.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Haalia Melchiott
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    If anything, at least you learned the same lesson we did; don't give the new guy that kind of shit for awhile regardless of the circumstance.
    Yeah, that's the shitty reality. We hooked this scrub up with a Sand ASAP for T9 progression, as our other three DPS already had their i110 weapons.
    Now we either find someone who's already geared up, or skilled and patient enough to wait out a "probationary" period. One shithead ruins it for everyone I guess.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

With a name like that, no one should be surprised

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    That's what this lol is about:

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    lol

I was talkin to him saying the exact sort of thing and he just bust in here and lol'd

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Personally, everything the dude did aside, if a member of my FC or static went on another FCs vent or mumble and started bitching and screaming and pitching a fit (as is implied) I'd be giving them the boot as well.

Don't know why you'd keep someone around who makes the rest of you look bad.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Would never invite someone with that name lol...

By the sounds of it he was a pretty big piece of shit to your group, but if this is your group just getting butt hurt about the Sand itself it's pretty sad. He obviously did "something" for your group for the 2 weeks to get you to T9. He was there instead of a pug and you could have lost the loot just the same.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Haalia Melchiott
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yes, yes, no more inviting Clouds or Sephiroth's, etc.

We've been on T9 for a while. The leader picked him up to replace a dead weight dps, and "Sepheroth" admittedly outperformed the last guy. It's less about losing a Sand and more that he went behind our backs as soon as he received it. This is the Player Warning forum, and I'm using it to say, "Hey, this guy is unapologetically a piece of shit. Might not want to accept him if he comes knocking at your door". That said, we are a pretty new group, and are still in the process of getting everyone their first sand, so the loss did set us back a bit.

I don't know any details about any harassment that went on, so if someone wants to PM me and fill me in, I can take it up with the group, because that's uncalled for. All I saw was that someone joined their Mumble just before me with the handle "CAUIS IS A PIECE OF SHIT" (lol) and then was kicked off right before I was.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    That's what this lol is about:

I was talkin to him saying the exact sort of thing and he just bust in here and lol'd
    don't act like you didn't expect me to do that as soon as you started telling me about this, rofl