Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

There any kind of Silence plug-in for this floating around? Basically something to condense "Equipment changed." lines to one.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    There any kind of Silence plug-in for this floating around? Basically something to condense "Equipment changed." lines to one.
    There is the STFU plugin. Fairly certain that it is a bundled plugin but you still need to make sure you load it in your default.txt file.

That did the trick. Thanks.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita v2.1.0.11 - March 25, 2015
    • Fixed broken inventory structure.
    • Fixed broken target structure.
    • Fixed broken resource parsing for spells and abilities.
    • Fixed broken resource parsing for armor and weapons.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita v2.1.0.12 - May 14, 2015
    • Interface version bumped to 1.06.
    • Added new storage type, Safe2 to inventory structure.
    • Fixed broken entity structure.
    • Fixed broken inventory structure.
    • Fixed broken target structure.
    • Fixed broken spell / ability dat parsing.
    • Fixed recast addon not working properly.

Thanks to Lolwutt for his assistance with the structure updates since my game wanted to take 9 years to update.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Huhu,

rlly good work and nice to see after so much time it give ever new Updates

Actually i got these problem:

I get the error after the Update

"Plugin 'ashitacast' threw exception on HandleOutgoingPacket: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION"

The Same Error got my Girlfriend too - hope u can help me

Alöle Lehmie
    & Thx to developer Team of Ashita

Ok i read few more Threads - i was only need to Update FFXI -> But now say the Plugin Duration got the Problem ^^

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Excellent! Looking forward to learning more about this new addon system. Without Windower I'm not sure if I can continue playing FFXI, and finding a stronger alternative sounds awesome. Thanks!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone know what's going on with ffevo?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Host had a hardware failure and a few months of data was lost. Ashita, plugins, and FFACE are backed up but forums may be rolled back or discontinued. Options are being discussed atm, at the very least the gitlab will be back up to keep ashita launcher functional and FFACE available.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lolwutt View Post
    Host had a hardware failure and a few months of data was lost. Ashita, plugins, and FFACE are backed up but forums may be rolled back or discontinued. Options are being discussed atm, at the very least the gitlab will be back up to keep ashita launcher functional and FFACE available.
    Doh. Guess that's what I get for slacking. I hadn't yet incorporated we talked about into my xml.

Was gonna look into Ashita but getting following error message when trying to access ffevo:

Code:
    Error 522 Ray ID: 1ea098acdcb21ac9 
    2015-05-21 13:23:47 UTC
    Connection timed out
    Now, this may be cause im sitting on my company network or if there is another issue.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by joso33 View Post
    Was gonna look into Ashita but getting following error message when trying to access ffevo:

Code:
    Error 522 Ray ID: 1ea098acdcb21ac9 
    2015-05-21 13:23:47 UTC
    Connection timed out
    Now, this may be cause im sitting on my company network or if there is another issue.
    It has been down since the 18th or 19th for me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Uh, a few posts up. Hardware failure and they're getting it replaced. Ashita and FFACE will be back up, the forums may not.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Tidane View Post
    Uh, a few posts up. Hardware failure and they're getting it replaced. Ashita and FFACE will be back up, the forums may not.
    http://cdn.bluegartr.com/customavata...tar32427_3.gif

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

For the time being, the latest Ashita can be downloaded from here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu1h4a5uiz...1.2015.7z?dl=0

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thanks guys! Was freaking out there for a minute. I was about to cry if I had to go back to windower lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tumz View Post
    Thanks guys! Was freaking out there for a minute. I was about to cry if I had to go back to windower lol.
    Yeah great can still use though really hope the forums/wiki go back up as they explain or can get help on things not in the read mes (plus I think some addons/plugins weren't in the ashita downloader) not to mention the ashitacast help as there is so much you can do with that it's rather hard learn just from the read me... heck I don't even really completely remember the thing I recently got help with on it lol.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ashitacast queries the xml files multiple different ways that make it much more responsive then the windower counterparts. Idlegear tags get queried multiple times a second so I never have to worry about being naked or gear stripped. I love it, but it does take some time tinkering around with it. I suggest downloading all the xml examples from github and looking through them. I find a lot of different ways to do things from those examples. Lolwutt its creator is quick to respond as long as my question isn't a dumb one that has been asked 1000 times...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tumz View Post
    Ashitacast queries the xml files multiple different ways that make it much more responsive then the windower counterparts. Idlegear tags get queried multiple times a second so I never have to worry about being naked or gear stripped. I love it, but it does take some time tinkering around with it. I suggest downloading all the xml examples from github and looking through them. I find a lot of different ways to do things from those examples. Lolwutt its creator is quick to respond as long as my question isn't a dumb one that has been asked 1000 times...
    Oh yeah I love it just gotta tinker a bit. One thing I noticed that GS has that AC doesn't is midja which is nice for smn bps or bst ready. There are ways you can achieve it on AC but requires tinkering and/or me to remember how to do. Think I about got something similar that should work.

Good idea I'd mostly been trying to look at the examples that come with it but they are really um limited. But a bunch more on git should be quite helpful. Though a quick search doesn't make it seem like there are a lot on there hmmm. But maybe enough to combine with what I remember to make something work

Edit: actually might just be a good idea to have an AC help thread here kind of like there is a gs/sc help threads

New Odin
    BG Level

Since the ashita forums are down, can the installation instructions be posted here? For me POL loads fine but the game itself shows only a black screen.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast