Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

When you get it to work on your bat can u post or private message your commands so I can apply it on summoner please

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

EXCELLENT! Glad to see a windower alternative out there. Keep up the good work.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Teleste View Post
    EXCELLENT! Glad to see a windower alternative out there. Keep up the good work.
    I wish I was a mod so I could ban you

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

He is actually not post count spamming. That was his 11th post.

Preliminary analysis of his posts show incredible gratitude and a preference for the word excellent.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

If anyone got smn XML to share for ashitacast would be appreciated since there no template for it anywhere .. Would be appreciated

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    He is actually not post count spamming. That was his 11th post.

Preliminary analysis of his posts show incredible gratitude and a preference for the word excellent.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Sinema View Post
    I'm stuck on this and I'm not sure what's going on.

Two days ago I was able to use Ashita v2 with no issues. I attempted to play today and clicked on it and loaded and this time I did not get the error that it could not find the server to update, and it updated. After it was complete.. I now get a "Failed to inject into PlayOnline!" .. I have deleted Ashita and reinstalled it etc.. not sure what else to do.
    I just pushed another update to Ashita that should hopefully fix this problem for some peoples systems. Some of the timing code used for our internal resource parser to keep track of how fast things were being parsed used an API that some peoples system's were apparently missing and even with the DLL included with Ashita it was still having problems. So I removed that bit of code. It should hopefully be working again for you as well as others having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    Anyone else having an odd issue with windows 8 where viewing .txt files crashes ashita?

Not even opening them, but if I open a folder that has a .txt file in it and hover my mouse over it, as soon as the preview for the file pops up ffxi crashes O_o

I run dual monitors, and notepad++, so I wonder if there's some odd graphical glitch? It doesnt make my screen flicker or anything (the usual culprit of ffxi crashes)
    This sounds like a possible issue with your graphics card driver. I cannot reproduce this at all personally on Windows 8.1.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So after putting plugins in and starting up just fine last night I shutdown ashita and go to start it up and immediately get some system error program can't start because libzmq.dll is missing try reinstalling program... I look at an old copy of ashita I have on my external and that file doesn't even exist on it either. Interestingly the plugins/addons are back on the installer and despite telling me the program can't start it in fact does start
    Having the same issue, I get an error @ startup about libzmq.dll but everything runs thereafter.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hito View Post
    Having the same issue, I get an error @ startup about libzmq.dll but everything runs thereafter.
    Yeah it's been weird for me sometimes it will sometimes it wont. Like right now I started up one instance not then another and it did

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

The startup error is due to the plugin Servo. You can fix it by copying the libzmq.dll from the Plugins folder and placing it into the same folder with Ashita.dll.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Speaking of servo doesn't seem that plug in came with a read me and it was all just in the OP... is there a copy of the commands and such somewhere?

Is there a way that fface.dll can get fixed? I get "unexpected end of archive" when trying to grab the file.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also the readme on onevent is blank so makes that hard to figure out how to use as well

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Also the readme on onevent is blank so makes that hard to figure out how to use as well
    /oe add [text to match] | /command /// i.e. /oe add hello | /tell <me> received
    /oe list /// lists strings in use with onevent
    /oe del [matchstring] /// i.e. /oe del hello deletes the string

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thanks bz

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Speaking of servo doesn't seem that plug in came with a read me and it was all just in the OP... is there a copy of the commands and such somewhere?
    idk if there is but what i use:

1st: /servo on - main
    2nd: /servo sync - mules
    don't use /servo on with two char or you'll crash pol

main commands:
    /servo send /follow steellord (makes all mules follow)
    /servo sendto dasva /ma "Haste II" steellord (or <p2> etc)
    /servo sendto dasva /ma "Stun" <bt>

makes 6 boxing a breeze

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I've figured out a few commands now. Also for everyone else there is a [me] and [t] that makes the player you send to target what would be <me> and <t> of the sender respectively which is really nice for assisting and such

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Auto Boost + Weasponskill

Anyone know why my boost won't activate?

<if advanced="$autows=1">
    <if eq_main="Hades santi +1">
    <setvar name="wskill" value="Asuran Fist"/>
    </if>
    <elseif eq_Feet="Wulong shoes +1">
    <setvar name="wskill" value="Dragon Kick"/>
    </elseif>
    <if t_hpp=">1">
    <if p_tp=">99">
    <command>/ja "Boost";/pause 1;/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    </if>

Keep saying THIS IS WRONG..anyone know why? please help --> <command>/ja "Boost";/pause 1;/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

The major documentation for these got lost when the documentation wiki's were lost in our hardware issue recently.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post
    Is there a way that fface.dll can get fixed? I get "unexpected end of archive" when trying to grab the file.
    This is not a thread for FFACE.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

FFACE is not broken anyway.

<command>/ja "Boost";/pause 1;/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    </if>

Keep saying THIS IS WRONG..anyone know why? please help --> <command>/ja "Boost";/pause 1;/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    Ashita's input handler requires line breaks to do multiple commands, I believe. I've added a new tag to help with this, "delay" on command. I literally just added it upon realizing that, so make sure to update ashitacast before using it.

Syntax is:
    <command>/ja "Boost"</command>
    <command delay="1200">/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    the optional delay tag waits that long in milliseconds before executing the command.

This is threaded, so keep in mind that multiple commands will need the cumulative delay. For example, to use SA > TA > WS 1.2 seconds apart, you'd need:
    <command>/ja "Sneak Attack"</command>
    <command delay="1200">/ja "Sneak Attack"</command>
    <command delay="2400">/ws "Rudra's Storm" &lt;t&gt;</command>

The alternative:
    <command delay="1200">/ja "Sneak Attack"</command>
    <command delay="1200">/ws "Rudra's Storm" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    would result in sending both almost simultaneously, 1200 milliseconds after the section is processed. This is not how you want to do it.

Adding a pet command section and corresponding rules as well, to make it simpler to do pet swaps. This will likely be pushed after maintenance tomorrow, so I can also see what if anything needs to be fixed first.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast