BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    The major documentation for these got lost when the documentation wiki's were lost in our hardware issue recently.
    Yeah figured most of it from the site is gone. Was hoping some people had copies/remembered bits... at least hopefully maybe some of the creators of said addons/plugins

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Got some extra time today and finished up pet stuff, so decided to push it live. You do not need to change your XMLs at all if you aren't using it. The documentation was also updated to reflect all changes, but I'll write a quick outline anyway for those who may care.

You may use <petspell> and <petskill> tags to handle pet's actions. PUP and SMN spirit's spells trigger petspell. BST ready, SMN blood pacts, Concentric Pulse, and DRG breaths will trigger petskill. Note that PUP weaponskills are too fast for this to help on theirs so they will not trigger.

Petspell and petskill will override your idle gear when your pet is midaction. They will not override any actions, so if you BP and immediately start casting you're going to change out of your BP gear. If you want to avoid petskill triggering and let your idle gear work, just put a <cancel /> tag before you get to any commands or swaps. If you do not make a petskill or petspell section at all, it will not interrupt your idlegear when your pets use skills or spells.

A short example for SMN:
    Code:
    <petskill>
    	<if ad_name="Earthen Ward"> <!--Say, you don't want to swap gear for earthen ward.  This will put you back in your idle gear as soon as it starts.-->
    		<cancel />     <!--Note that blood pact timer reduction gear goes in <jobability> not <petskill>, in this case you WOULD receive your timer reduction.-->
    		<return />
    	</if>

<if ad_type="bloodpactward">
    		<equip set="SMNSkill" />
    	</if>
    	<elseif ad_name="Flaming Crush">
    		<equip set="FlamingCrush" />
    	</elseif>
    	<else>
    		<equip set="BPRage" />
    	</else>
    </petskill>
    Special variables available during these sections are ad_name, ad_id, and ad_type. Petspell also gets all variables premagic/midmagic get, except for mpaftercast and mppaftercast. at_ variables may also be used, but keep in mind that many pet moves are labeled as self target because the pet will choose it's target.

ad_type has been added to jobabilities, classifying each JA into one of:
    bloodpactrage
    bloodpactward
    corsairroll
    jobability
    ready
    runeenchantment
    quickdraw
    waltz

This was added to simplify the jobability section for BST and SMN primarily. Now, you can do something as simple as:

Code:
    <jobability>
    	<if ad_type="bloodpact*">
    		<equip set="BPDelay" />
    	</if>
    </jobability>
    or

Code:
    <jobability>
    	<if ad_type="ready">
    		<equip set="ReadyDelay" />
    	</if>
    </jobability>
    I think that about covers it. Please keep in mind that there is maintenance tomorrow night, so if there are any bugs there may be a slight delay in addressing them. If you find a bug and you're relatively sure it's not a user error, PM me here or send me an email at [email protected].

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah figured most of it from the site is gone. Was hoping some people had copies/remembered bits... at least hopefully maybe some of the creators of said addons/plugins
    Most of the devs we have, except for Lolwutt, do not bother with BG. You can check our developer portal and request info there though.
    http://delvl.ffevo.net/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Lolwutt View Post
    Ashita's input handler requires line breaks to do multiple commands, I believe. I've added a new tag to help with this, "delay" on command. I literally just added it upon realizing that, so make sure to update ashitacast before using it.
    When I get some free time I can adjust it to split commands up by ;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

FFACE and tools fixed and pushed, only checked major structs so if anything's not working let me know or PM me.

Ashitacast has been adjusted so that outgoing action packets remain 28 bytes and keep any extra data the client generates, but keep in mind that the new action packet is not yet understood. Using it(or gearswap for that matter) presents some risk until any further data can be confirmed.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

FFACE and tools fixed and pushed, only checked major structs so if anything's not working let me know or PM me.

Ashitacast has been adjusted so that outgoing action packets remain 28 bytes and keep any extra data the client generates, but keep in mind that the new action packet is not yet understood. Using it(or gearswap for that matter) presents some risk until any further data can be confirmed.
    I used Easyfarm and downloaded your latest face.dll ... program still not targeting mobs.. face.dll still broken?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We don't talk about bots here...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Is there an ingame console menu for Ashita? I'm in the process of switching over and due to all the documentation vanishing and none coming with ashita, I'm having difficulties getting everything up and running. Stuff like drawdistance and FPS unlocking.

not real ashita uses chat command to do most every thing

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yeah figured that out so far. Is there a plugin or addon that is similiar to azuresets? I'm porting over all my stuff and would really like that functionality.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Saevel View Post
    Yeah figured that out so far. Is there a plugin or addon that is similiar to azuresets? I'm porting over all my stuff and would really like that functionality.
    There was a plugin called ImmortalLions a few years back that did the same thing. I don't see it on gitlab, but the author still hangs out in the IRC channel and might be able to get it to you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Zwazo Earring not equiping with Ashitacast

The new earring Zwazo Earring .. not equiping when use in for weaponskill or idle mode..

<rear>Zwazo Earring</rear>

any idea why its not doing it?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got some extra time today and finished up pet stuff, so decided to push it live. You do not need to change your XMLs at all if you aren't using it. The documentation was also updated to reflect all changes, but I'll write a quick outline anyway for those who may care.

You may use <petspell> and <petskill> tags to handle pet's actions. PUP and SMN spirit's spells trigger petspell. BST ready, SMN blood pacts, Concentric Pulse, and DRG breaths will trigger petskill. Note that PUP weaponskills are too fast for this to help on theirs so they will not trigger.

Petspell and petskill will override your idle gear when your pet is midaction. They will not override any actions, so if you BP and immediately start casting you're going to change out of your BP gear. If you want to avoid petskill triggering and let your idle gear work, just put a <cancel /> tag before you get to any commands or swaps. If you do not make a petskill or petspell section at all, it will not interrupt your idlegear when your pets use skills or spells.

A short example for SMN:
    Code:
    <petskill>
    	<if ad_name="Earthen Ward"> <!--Say, you don't want to swap gear for earthen ward.  This will put you back in your idle gear as soon as it starts.-->
    		<cancel />     <!--Note that blood pact timer reduction gear goes in <jobability> not <petskill>, in this case you WOULD receive your timer reduction.-->
    		<return />
    	</if>

<if ad_type="bloodpactward">
    		<equip set="SMNSkill" />
    	</if>
    	<elseif ad_name="Flaming Crush">
    		<equip set="FlamingCrush" />
    	</elseif>
    	<else>
    		<equip set="BPRage" />
    	</else>
    </petskill>
    Special variables available during these sections are ad_name, ad_id, and ad_type. Petspell also gets all variables premagic/midmagic get, except for mpaftercast and mppaftercast. at_ variables may also be used, but keep in mind that many pet moves are labeled as self target because the pet will choose it's target.

ad_type has been added to jobabilities, classifying each JA into one of:
    bloodpactrage
    bloodpactward
    corsairroll
    jobability
    ready
    runeenchantment
    quickdraw
    waltz

This was added to simplify the jobability section for BST and SMN primarily. Now, you can do something as simple as:

Code:
    <jobability>
    	<if ad_type="bloodpact*">
    		<equip set="BPDelay" />
    	</if>
    </jobability>
    or

Code:
    <jobability>
    	<if ad_type="ready">
    		<equip set="ReadyDelay" />
    	</if>
    </jobability>
    I think that about covers it. Please keep in mind that there is maintenance tomorrow night, so if there are any bugs there may be a slight delay in addressing them. If you find a bug and you're relatively sure it's not a user error, PM me here or send me an email at [email protected].
    This is amazing, thank you so much :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dodge + Chakra

FFACE is not broken anyway.

Ashita's input handler requires line breaks to do multiple commands, I believe. I've added a new tag to help with this, "delay" on command. I literally just added it upon realizing that, so make sure to update ashitacast before using it.

Syntax is:
    <command>/ja "Boost"</command>
    <command delay="1200">/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    the optional delay tag waits that long in milliseconds before executing the command.

This is threaded, so keep in mind that multiple commands will need the cumulative delay. For example, to use SA > TA > WS 1.2 seconds apart, you'd need:
    <command>/ja "Sneak Attack"</command>
    <command delay="1200">/ja "Sneak Attack"</command>
    <command delay="2400">/ws "Rudra's Storm" &lt;t&gt;</command>

The alternative:
    <command delay="1200">/ws "Rudra's Storm" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    would result in sending both almost simultaneously, 1200 milliseconds after the section is processed. This is not how you want to do it.

Adding a pet command section and corresponding rules as well, to make it simpler to do pet swaps. This will likely be pushed after maintenance tomorrow, so I can also see what if anything needs to be fixed first.

THANKS FOR AWESOME GREAT HELP.. if u can also help with:

How I tell my Monk to use Dodge when he's at certain level of HP or to use Chakra when he's at low HP? appericated..

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Perfect Counter

FFACE is not broken anyway.

Syntax is:
    <command>/ja "Boost"</command>
    <command delay="1200">/ws "$wskill" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    the optional delay tag waits that long in milliseconds before executing the command.

This is threaded, so keep in mind that multiple commands will need the cumulative delay. For example, to use SA > TA > WS 1.2 seconds apart, you'd need:
    <command>/ja "Sneak Attack"</command>
    <command delay="2400">/ws "Rudra's Storm" &lt;t&gt;</command>

The alternative:
    <command delay="1200">/ws "Rudra's Storm" &lt;t&gt;</command>
    would result in sending both almost simultaneously, 1200 milliseconds after the section is processed. This is not how you want to do it.

Adding a pet command section and corresponding rules as well, to make it simpler to do pet swaps. This will likely be pushed after maintenance tomorrow, so I can also see what if anything needs to be fixed first.
    If you can also help, is there a way to tell the system to use Perfect Counter every 60secs instead of it keep spamming the ability even after it is us?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ashitacast isn't designed to auto-use your job abilities. It's a gear swapping plugin.

You'd want a lua addon, I have no intention of catering to people who want bot functionality but are too lazy to do it the right way.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I'm getting this error most of the time when I try to use the find addon:

Spoiler: show

Any ideas?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Code:
    elseif (string.lower(item.LogNameSingular[config.language]):find(cleanString)) then return true;
    Line 87 of the last source on the website. Looks like an item might not have a LogNameSingular. You could probably comment that line out and still have it work. It just wouldn't match against whatever shows up as the singular name in the log. Might have to comment out the plural as well.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I would just like to share that I am immensely frustrated trying to get Ashita to work. The download includes several mysterious files with no documentation (a huge no-no in the world of computer science).

I just want something that lets me play FFXI in full-screen windowed mode. Sadly, Windower v4 crashes when I go to play the game.

and the traveler
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigBoss View Post
    The download includes several mysterious files with no documentation (a huge no-no in the world of computer science).
    requoted for the lol.

did you download ashita AND the launcher? there is plenty of documentation for everything you need to run it, just need to look more. -> http://delvl.ffevo.net/public/projects

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast