Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ikariiiii View Post
    requoted for the lol.

did you download ashita AND the launcher? there is plenty of documentation for everything you need to run it, just need to look more. ->
    I appreciate your helpful reply despite my negatively-tuned post. I was able to get Ashita working within seconds of locating the launcher on the site you linked. I'm impressed by the interface and it's working flawlessly.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Does anyone know how to get the Addons working that don't have a .dll such as recast? In-game it always says "Failed to load plugin, Error Code: 126".

EDIT: Nevermind. I just noticed that the addon syntax has /addon load instead of /load.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Does anyone happen to have the commands for SexChange? I cannot seem to find them in this thread or on the site anymore. Thanks!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigBoss View Post
    I would just like to share that I am immensely frustrated trying to get Ashita to work. The download includes several mysterious files with no documentation (a huge no-no in the world of computer science).

I just want something that lets me play FFXI in full-screen windowed mode. Sadly, Windower v4 crashes when I go to play the game.
    The lack of documentation comes from a hardware failure that killed our entire site/forums. We got our backend up and going for Ashita and FFACE but the documentation and forums were a complete loss. I had Ashita very well documented, but I do not have a backup of it and our host at the time managed to physically lose the hard drive our server was hosted on. Once it was found it had already been reimaged and overwritten. (Hurray for amazing web hosts..)

Given my lack of free time now due to real life and work, I do not have the time to go back and recreate all the documentation for things.

Getting Ashita setup and working should be very simple and straight forward. I designed Ashita v2 to be as easy as possible to get things going. You only need to download 1 file to get the rest automatically. You can download the v2 launcher from:
    http://delvl.ffevo.net/atom0s/launch...ter/Ashita.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Zack_Zin View Post
    Does anyone happen to have the commands for SexChange? I cannot seem to find them in this thread or on the site anymore. Thanks!
    I replied to your ticket on our gitlab here with the commands:
    http://delvl.ffevo.net/atom0s/ashita-v2/issues/5

If I can find some free time throughout the next few weeks I will try to tack on some docs for various things on our Gitlab or create a new wiki hosted somewhere other then the current FFEvo server (just in case). But as it stands now I do not have much free time at all.

Simple mule commands when multiboxing

In windower4, i'm playing on a private server and have 2 mules, was using a Send addon to send input commands. However, windower4 crashes alot for me and it's becoming frustrating.

Ashita seems more stable for my setup (at least with the hardware configuration). But I can't seem to find a console input command plugin/addon. They have something called Servo but doesn't seem like it's working for me.

Any help?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post
    In windower4, i'm playing on a private server and have 2 mules, was using a Send addon to send input commands. However, windower4 crashes alot for me and it's becoming frustrating.

Ashita seems more stable for my setup (at least with the hardware configuration). But I can't seem to find a console input command plugin/addon. They have something called Servo but doesn't seem like it's working for me.

Any help?
    If you are trying to control multiple characters with 1 game instance, then yes Servo is the plugin you will want to use for Ashita.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Is there an ashita plugin for saving/loading blue magic sets?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

IRC Server Change
    Hello everyone, I cannot get a hold of RZN currently, and the original FFEvo IRC server seems to have crashed or gone offline. That said, I have moved the main FFEvo IRC channel to Rizon.

Server: irc.rizon.net
    Port: 6667
    Channel: #ffevo

Rizon offers various services such as NickServ, ChanServ, HostServ, as well as a free BNC if users wish to make use of it. Check their site out here for more info on their network:
    https://www.rizon.net/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Is there an ashita plugin for saving/loading blue magic sets?
    There used to be one by MalRD, I'm not sure if he still maintains it and I'm also not sure what it is called. With the forum data loss, we loss all third-party plugins/addons that were not on the previous gitlab. You can jump in IRC and ask if anyone still has that said plugin.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita Updated
    Fixed broken player pointer and offset.
    Fixed broken sub-target structure.
    Fixed broken spell dat parsing.

Enjoy. ~

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Could you add the prerequisites (.NET framework, etc) to the OP since they aren't listed anywhere.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good point. Since the setup guide is gone no longer know what things you have to download first. iirc there were a few things to download to make ashita work. Like I think you needed some Microsoft visual...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

You just need to google "Visual C++ redistributable 2012" and "Visual C++ redistributable 2013" and download/install the x86 versions. Not the x64 versions, even if you have a 64bit OS since the applications are compiled in 32bit.

I'd post link but seems I need more than 10 posts

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is there some kind of addon that let's you see a mobs exact level when you use /check like windower has?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Is there some kind of addon that let's you see a mobs exact level when you use /check like windower has?
    None that I'm aware of. I don't play the game and haven't for years so things like this are more or less dependent on people that still play retail and share things.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So since it's not possible for AC to switch gear fast enough for automaton ws is it possible to have your idle set change base on pet tp as a work around? And if so is there a way to limit how long it stays? Like the idea is to just switch right before the pet can under the assumption it will on it's own... and it will within a few seconds unless something prevents it like it's trying to skillchain at which point you'd probably if it isn't going to ws you'd probably just want to go back to your normal idle/tp set

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You can do that on your own, using the pet_tp variable. Just put it into your idlegear like..
    <if pet_active="true">
    <if pet_tp=">850"><equip set="AutomatonWS" /></equip>
    <else>
    equip normal pet shit
    </else>
    </if>
    <else>
    normal idle gear shit
    </else>

if you want it to take priority over master JA/spells, you'd have to specify it in those sections as well

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita Updated
    - Fixed broken entity structure.
    - Fixed broken inventory structure.
    - Fixed some small non-critical bugs.

Sorry for the delay update happened late for me last night and I was not around.

and the traveler
    BG Level

Thanks for the quick work!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So this was working last night for me but when hit the launch game button I get

"The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Then "Failed to inject to POL"

Downloading it against doesn't yield said file and gets same error

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast