Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    and the traveler
    BG Level

sounds like youre missing some of the runtime libraries (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145 , x86 version is the one you want)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I thought only up to 2013 was needed... and I mean it was working last night after the update so yeah didn't figure they changed the requirements to run it guess I'll download that and see if it works

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I had to download the new library as well, x86 version. x64 didn't work.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whelp that seemed to do it. Thanks guys

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Yeah sorry, forgot to mention that I upgraded Ashita to Visual Studio 2015 which means end-users will need the new runtime.

You can download the runtime here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

You only need the 32bit version file. (The one with x86 in the name.)

You do not need the 64bit version. The 64bit version will not work with Ashita and will not do anything for this. Ashita is not compiled under 64bit, Ashita dose not use 64bit code.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

sorted now.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Issue was taken care of.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Hello everyone, quick update for Ashita from the last game update. Little slow on the update this time around since the update wanted to take forever last night and work today got in the way.

- Fixed broken inventory structure.
    - Fixed broken target structure.

No other issues were reported so from my quick tests and overlooking, I saw nothing else broken. Feel free to report any issues you find.

Thanks to:
    - ikariiiii for lending a retail account so I could look into things.
    - Lolwutt for his fixes to the inventory structure.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shorthand doesn't seem to work unless you specify a target. Like putting <t> or part of a name

and the traveler
    BG Level

try to re-get the dll, cause its working without any issues across 2 computers here

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Shorthand doesn't seem to work unless you specify a target. Like putting <t> or part of a name
    Ashita was updated again last night to refix the target structure, so allow it to update again and see if that helps.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ah yep that seems to have fixed it

Edrakali

How do I go on about making a script/addon to automatically buy sparks items to convert into gil? Thinking something similar to this script for w4: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/125...Gil-conversion

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Hello everyone, I have started to work on rewriting all of the documentation for Ashita v2 since a handful of people have been looking for information recently. The documentation is still a work in progress but a good portion of it is complete so I wanted to let people view it as is while I still work on it.

You can find the new documentation here:
    http://ashita.elitemmonetwork.com/doku.php?id=start

Given that I do not have access to FFEvo's server(s) I cannot put the site there and have to opt to using my own space.

At this time, addon information and basics are covered. (with the exception of a few things.) I will be working on completing things as time goes in the next few weeks with plugin information coming next.

If you feel a topic is not covered, something has a lack of information, or needs more examples feel free to let me know and I will expand things more.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Cool, thanks for doing this. Is there API generated documentation hosted anywhere?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's awesome. I can look there instead of always asking lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Cool, thanks for doing this. Is there API generated documentation hosted anywhere?
    No everything there is by hand. I don't like API generation things like Doxy or similar, they make you use a horrid commenting system on your code that I really dislike. So I prefer to just do things by hand instead.

Once I get the last of addon info done and plugins done, there will be documentation for the plugin ADK covering as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    That's awesome. I can look there instead of always asking lol
    I don't mind people asking questions. I just do not come on BG much. So for a bit faster response joining us on IRC would be the best bet outside of the new docs.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    No everything there is by hand. I don't like API generation things like Doxy or similar, they make you use a horrid commenting system on your code that I really dislike. So I prefer to just do things by hand instead.

Once I get the last of addon info done and plugins done, there will be documentation for the plugin ADK covering as much as possible.
    Fair enough. I'm surprised you don't like doxygen. I found the commenting style a bit overbearing at first, but after using it for a while, I don't think I'd do it any other way. It cuts down on the questions I have to field quite a bit and forces me to write better code too.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Fair enough. I'm surprised you don't like doxygen. I found the commenting style a bit overbearing at first, but after using it for a while, I don't think I'd do it any other way. It cuts down on the questions I have to field quite a bit and forces me to write better code too.
    To me it adds a lot more bloat to the comments that really feels unneeded and unwanted. For me, it makes code ugly to read. I have a comment style I've used for years that I feel works best for me.

As for the documentation for Ashita, tonight I have done the following:
    - Addon libraries should all now have a page covering them.
    - Addon global functions now has a page.
    - Plugins now all have a page covering them.

Last for Addons is the GUI function documentation. After that is the plugin ADK coverage.

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

I've started using Ashita and I have two issues that hopefully someone can help with.
    1. After closing any menu, the cursor moves up one space.
    2. Ashitacast doesn't work. It says it's loaded, I've created the xml, but it just doesn't do anything.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be greatly appreciative.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast