Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I haven't run into any issues like that with ashita.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdizzle View Post
    Anyone ever had a problem with the game quickly targeting and untargeting mobs while in auto attack? I've gotten this before when I d/c in Ambuscade (which is a random issue where my window would just crash) and when I logged back in inside, I'd not be able to target and when i tried it would cycle target on and off so quickly I could do next to nothing. This would end with me being engaged after the mob was dead and not able to do anything else (even /logout wouldn't work) and would trap me inside. I'd force logout and all would we well again.

Well yesterday evening, I came upon a new issue where the same effect happened but on every single mob I'd try to attack. Just flash target on and off the mob and forcing me in 'engaged' mode after the mob was dead. I was able to swap targets to another mob and the same thing happened. No issues with self buffs or calling trusts, etc., until I engaged a mob. Had to force close to get it to stop.

Not sure if this is an ashita issue or what. I changed nothing from one day to the next where it was just Ambu to where it was every mob.

Any clue?
    make sure you're not using anything that changes target like a bot or some addon/plugin that does it
    --the easiest way to see if this is the cause is to disable all addons/plugins and dot start any bots

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    make sure you're not using anything that changes target like a bot or some addon/plugin that does it
    --the easiest way to see if this is the cause is to disable all addons/plugins and dot start any bots
    I guess I'll try to disable addons/plugins. But I dont have any bots and dont think I'm running anything outside of the addons that come with ashita.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdizzle View Post
    I guess I'll try to disable addons/plugins. But I dont have any bots and dont think I'm running anything outside of the addons that come with ashita.
    and if that does not fix it try ffxi with out ashita
    and if that does not fix it try running a file check in pol to verify that the ffxi files you have are correct

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Akirra Krylon
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

never mind, deleted message~

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also another thing to try is the keyboard. I know my old one sometimes freaked out on ffxi and would seem to be doing a lot of repeated key presses which sometimes would result in things you've described.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Is there a working way to ja0wait in ashita? Novos plugin from the launcher isn't updated.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I opened an issue on git, but the novo developer xenonsmurf doesn't play anymore. You're best off finding a third party solution.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So something weird going on. Logged into ashita just fine this morning. Logged out just fine. Now when I log in I get non stop spam until I unload fps. Would go so fast if I left it running would start lagging me out lol

Edit: Also somehow distance got moved all the way to the left hand side

Edit 2: well deleted those folders and ashita immediately redownloaded and appears to be working fun but wtf was that?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So something weird going on. Logged into ashita just fine this morning. Logged out just fine. Now when I log in I get non stop spam until I unload fps. Would go so fast if I left it running would start lagging me out lol

Edit: Also somehow distance got moved all the way to the left hand side

Edit 2: well deleted those folders and ashita immediately redownloaded and appears to be working fun but wtf was that?
    Sounds like a setting file got corrupted.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

First off, thank you to the devs for an amazing program. I've been frustrated as hell with windower bricking on me every week.

Edit: Please disregard. Again very thankful for a terrific program.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Is there a working way to ja0wait in ashita? Novos plugin from the launcher isn't updated.
    I haven't tested it, but Novo has been updated.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

so looks like sparks addon is broken

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Anyway to copy/paste chat with Ashita? I know you could with Windower.

More specifically, copy chat in the chatlog.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Is there something I can use to time debuffs or set custom timers (in response to own spells/abilities) in general?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi everyone, I'm new here on these forums and not particularly tech savvy >< ! Anyway, I've just returned to FFXI after many years away and am now no longer able to use Windower4 (seems to be a common issue with those of us with Windows 10) so I downloaded Ashita in the hopes of it being a nice easy alternative...which it probably is but I'm still struggling lol.
    My main issue is I always used script macro's with windower - never used any kind of gearswap addon thing, so for example I'd do something like this in notepad:
    input /equip main "Egeking"
    input /equip sub "thuellaic ecu +1"
    input /equip ear1 "Ghillie earring"
    input /equip ear2 "Brutal earring"
    input /equip ring1 "Tyrant's ring"
    input /equip ring2 "Rajas ring"
    input /equip head "jhakri coronal +1"
    input /equip body "jhakri robe"
    input /equip hands "jhakri cuffs +1"
    input /equip legs "jhakri slops"
    input /equip feet "jhakri pigaches +1"
    input /equip neck "Asperity necklace"
    input /equip waist "Cetl belt"
    input /equip back "Atheling mantle"
    input /equip ammo "Flame sachet"
    for a basic melee set for my RDM and then in game to set it up in my macro i'd have it entered into one of the macro slots like:
    /console exec RDM/rdm_melee.txt or some such thing and then I'd have another set up for WS and casting various things e.g. i'd have a macro for para2 and it'd be linked to a script that put on various enfeeb gear and then autocast the spell ....is there a way of doing this in Ashita? Sorry for the hassle, like I said I'm not the most tech savvy girl on this planet >< thanks for your help in advance

i dont want to step on thoes who want to use ashita but have you gone to the windower forums to see if there is a workaround so you can use windower on windows 10
    http://forums.windower.net/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I have spent hours trawling through all kinds of possible solutions and done all kinds of things from uninstalling/reinstalling windower4 and POL+FFXI, loading directx 8.1, even creating a virtual machine with windows 7 on it but that was a fail as I couldn't even get vanilla ffxi to run on it lol oops. Hence trying to get Ashita to work (well it is working but I can't work out how to make it do what I want lol)

and the traveler
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Madz View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new here on these forums and not particularly tech savvy >< ! Anyway, I've just returned to FFXI after many years away and am now no longer able to use Windower4 (seems to be a common issue with those of us with Windows 10) so I downloaded Ashita in the hopes of it being a nice easy alternative...which it probably is but I'm still struggling lol.
    My main issue is I always used script macro's with windower - never used any kind of gearswap addon thing, so for example I'd do something like this in notepad:
    input /equip main "Egeking"
    input /equip sub "thuellaic ecu +1"
    input /equip ear1 "Ghillie earring"
    input /equip ear2 "Brutal earring"
    input /equip ring1 "Tyrant's ring"
    input /equip ring2 "Rajas ring"
    input /equip head "jhakri coronal +1"
    input /equip body "jhakri robe"
    input /equip hands "jhakri cuffs +1"
    input /equip legs "jhakri slops"
    input /equip feet "jhakri pigaches +1"
    input /equip neck "Asperity necklace"
    input /equip waist "Cetl belt"
    input /equip back "Atheling mantle"
    input /equip ammo "Flame sachet"
    for a basic melee set for my RDM and then in game to set it up in my macro i'd have it entered into one of the macro slots like:
    /console exec RDM/rdm_melee.txt or some such thing and then I'd have another set up for WS and casting various things e.g. i'd have a macro for para2 and it'd be linked to a script that put on various enfeeb gear and then autocast the spell ....is there a way of doing this in Ashita? Sorry for the hassle, like I said I'm not the most tech savvy girl on this planet >< thanks for your help in advance
    place /input in front of those that just say input

make sure they are in the ashita / scripts folder

in game, /exec script.txt (or you can do it without .txt)

all this being said, i recommend ashitacast especially if you're a mage

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

place /input in front of those that just say input
    make sure they are in the ashita / scripts folder
    in game, /exec script.txt (or you can do it without .txt)
    all this being said, i recommend ashitacast especially if you're a mage
    Thank you so much for that, I'll give that a go when I next log in! Yes, I know I really should use ashitacast being a mage but I never figured out the windower version so am not likely to figure this out either lol, I has the dumb! haha it looks too complicated for me - so I put it in the too hard basket and scurried away!