Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ok, I Installed the missing 4.5.2 dotnet thingy, now it will show me the screen. I downloaded the plug ins / addons I want to use, start the game in windows mode.
    then it tells me it can't find the path to the game in the registry, so I manually enter the pol.exe in the (by default) empty field but it keeps telling me it cant find it.

So I'm still using windower, but I want to use Ashita as gearswap looks to complicated for my simple needs, and ashitacast looks much more like spellcast (and that one I understood).
    Maybe I'm just to old for new things ....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by dpvanes View Post
    Ok, I Installed the missing 4.5.2 dotnet thingy, now it will show me the screen. I downloaded the plug ins / addons I want to use, start the game in windows mode.
    then it tells me it can't find the path to the game in the registry, so I manually enter the pol.exe in the (by default) empty field but it keeps telling me it cant find it.

So I'm still using windower, but I want to use Ashita as gearswap looks to complicated for my simple needs, and ashitacast looks much more like spellcast (and that one I understood).
    Maybe I'm just to old for new things ....
    I'm going to assume you use the European version of PlayOnline based on your location flag here on the forums.
    In that case you will need to go into the configuration you wish to use and play with, then change the PlayOnline language to European. (You can find this under the 'Advanced' options.)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita Updates
    • Addons: Changed memory reading functions to use exception handling to prevent crashes.
    • Boot Loader: Fixed issue that could cause the CPU usage to spike and idle at high %'s.
    • Debuff (Addon): You can now cancel buffs/debuffs via their names as well as ids.

New Addons / Plugins

• filterless - Removes the games chat filter, by force, so it is always disabled. Useful on private servers since this is a setting that does not save properly.

nomad - Turns any zone in the game into a mog house allowing you to do various mog house related things. (Move items, use the delivery box, etc.) [Only tested on private servers, use at your own risk.]

paranormal - Enables all commands to be usable while dead.

blusets - Allows users to manage blue mage spell sets easily.

Please note; most hackish addons are made and tested on private servers only.
    I do not test or make things on retail like this so use at your own risk!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is there a way to create a text file of the chat log or just have one that's ongoing so I can look over it later like I see people do with windower?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

before I dive into xml's again. Can anyone confirm if ashitacast works on private servers?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

there shouldnt be any problems using it on a private server, but that depends on that private server itself, if they are supporting outdated client versions there is a possibility it will not work because plugins are updated to match retail versions when things break

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    before I dive into xml's again. Can anyone confirm if ashitacast works on private servers?
    Works fine as if it were retail.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita v3 is now live! I encourage everyone to begin upgrading to the newer platform as Ashita v2 will be discontinued soon.
    More information here:
    https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/12...er-Alternative)

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26