Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Japanese page says Thursday September 25th, 15:00 JST.

Which is an actual date/time so I'm working with that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Funny i had just noticed the Tuesday the 24th as well. I went to check what time it ended (morning or night) when i spotted it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    Japanese page says Thursday September 25th, 15:00 JST.

Which is an actual date/time so I'm working with that.
    I'm assuming this means the 24th at 11PM PST is right.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Looks like we are getting the chance of learning every single trust spell again lately... except for mumor =/ my only pokemon left to catch, all other event only trusts have been available for a second time via pells or campaigns or other things right?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well guess we will found out tomorrow based on drops... also screw me just accidentally accepted the wrong one and of course campaign ops when you cancel them you don't get anything back

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Couldn't find the old thread about it and I wasn't playing at the time, we do we have a list of what extra drop are added to wich bcnm during the campaign?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Off the top of my head from what I personally saw and what others reported all the new rdm and geo spells as well as some of the geo aoe nukes were added to all. The 3 beastmen stronghold ones got single, 100 and 10k pieces as well as the vw mats for reforged relic upgrades. Throne room got singles (probably 100 pieces too but I never saw it) and basically all the ADL drops as well as Devious Die Liminal Residue and their sacks

Spells were super common like almost every run, mats were semi common like 1/2-3 runs, singles were just about every run, 100s fairly rare like I got 2 between the 2 events and this one I even got to run my mule as well, never saw a 10k piece myself, only ADL drop I managed to get was talekeeper though got dice or residue like every run. But it's over now... here's hoping they do another

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I mean from the upcoming bcnm event on october 2, I know it's supposed to drop stuff like hexed jacket -1?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

oh tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by Vathris View Post
    Looks like we are getting the chance of learning every single trust spell again lately... except for mumor =/ my only pokemon left to catch, all other event only trusts have been available for a second time via pells or campaigns or other things right?
    Don't worry... The likelihood of them not giving out her Trust during every one of her event each year is next to 0.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I mean from the upcoming bcnm event on october 2, I know it's supposed to drop stuff like hexed jacket -1?
    Oh you confused me when you posted in the campaign thread making it. You weren't around for either of them?

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/119...n!-(11-11-2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5