Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Herzins

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I can confirm this. 109 Leathercraft with Goldsmithing sub. Good thing I've got some Sealord Leathers laying around too! I may be able to cash in a bit with these!
    How much would you sell the +1 belt? just curious D:

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

SE updated the updates notes page, saying Rhodium Ring +1 and Tear creates an NQ ring, not the guarantee HQ as originally posted.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    oh those rings are going to be a joy.... first going for the hq3 of a T2 synth then trying to HQ it thru synergy
    Must not be that terrible seeing as Odin had 3+ HQ made in less than 12 hours of the STR and I know of two DEX.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Must not be that terrible seeing as Odin had 3+ HQ made in less than 12 hours of the STR and I know of two DEX.
    That doesn't really mean anything.... people are spamming that shit. You figure a little less than 1/64 chance to make an HQ3 then given it's adept synergy let's say 25%ish to hq ring.... so about 256 synths and a couple of synergies to make 1 HQ ring... sure server wide that's nothing but for 1 person that's insane and I'm sure the cost will reflect that.

Especially with garbage NQ gems and meh NQ rings..... the most exciting thing about those synths to me is the fact that there looks like a decent chance that the titanite hq2 might be helidor which is actually pretty useful and selling at a decent price already. Sadly the titan ring is kinda worthless

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    looks like a decent chance that the titanite hq2 might be helidor
    This makes me very happy for my alchemy mule, as I'll be making the vit rings for chakra anyways

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    This makes me very happy for my alchemy mule, as I'll be making the vit rings for chakra anyways
    It is Heliodor, and so far the HQ2 has been each of the 80 cap gems.

Fenrite -> Tenebrite
    Carbite -> Selenite
    Shivite -> Clarite
    Garudite -> Aventurine
    Titanite -> Heliodor
    Ramuite -> Fulmenite
    Leviatite -> Larimar

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Herzins View Post
    How much would you sell the +1 belt? just curious D:
    Good question. Cehuetzi Pelts on Shiva are running between 1.5 and 1.8M each. Problem is, Sealord Skins/Leathers are almost non-existent. IF I managed to HQ one.....I don't know. I'd have to make an NQ and try to bazaar it off to see what kind of price I can sell the NQ at. Once I know that price, I can x3 or x4 the NQ price for the HQ.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not sure just how much you'd get for it either... nq is essentially goading belt -1

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm pretty sure NQ is going to be effectively worthless except to stupid people, whereas HQ will be a high ticket item.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sorry if this has been asked. Is there any benefit to using Rhodium Ring +1 other than to lower the elemental balance?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just to lower the required elemental balance, resulting in a slightly easier time lining up the elements. This is debatable whether or not its helpful. It may result in more time available to perform the synergy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It might be slightly different level which might slightly help but probably not

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

afaik no one knows anything about Synergy HQ rates / tiers, so maybe it helps or maybe it doesn't. Either way, Rhodium Ring +1s don't have any other use so you might as well use them.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kanachan View Post
    107 Smithing, bottom of master list.

Dakatsu-no-nodowa

Fire Crystal
    1x Silk Thread
    1x Beryllium Ingot
    1x Wyrm Blood

Edit: Many Edits to fix fails.
    Are you 107? There is currently no 108 synth, so if you are 107 it is 107. If you are 108+ it might be 108.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Alright thanks, just wasn't sure if I should strictly try using Rhodium Ring +1s or if NQs were fine too.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Are you 107? There is currently no 108 synth, so if you are 107 it is 107. If you are 108+ it might be 108.
    He is 107 smithing.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So now we need to confirm the level of the Yacuruna Ring, we have 106~109 Bonecraft. Also need cooking levels for all three synths, crystals needed for them and yield.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    afaik no one knows anything about Synergy HQ rates / tiers, so maybe it helps or maybe it doesn't. Either way, Rhodium Ring +1s don't have any other use so you might as well use them.
    There are almost definitely level-gap-based tiers, but nailing them down exactly is possibly beyond us at the moment. Specifically, I'm looking at my HQ rates on some of the VNM-material synths back when the synergy cap was still being raised now and then. On Lemegeton necks, at 60, I had an HQ rate of 4/12, at 70 it was 12/21, at 80 it was 17/23. On Fylgja torques, at 60 it was 3/14, at 70 it was 10/17, at 80 it was 33/46. Pythia sash was 2/7, 1/5, 7/10. Small enough samples that general randomness can't be entirely excluded, but still pretty convincing, I think, especially between 60 and 80. (Looks suspiciously like 25%, 50%, and 75% on vaguely 10 level intervals, which are very common odds in craftingland, but definitely too little data to support that convincingly.)

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Good question. Cehuetzi Pelts on Shiva are running between 1.5 and 1.8M each. Problem is, Sealord Skins/Leathers are almost non-existent. IF I managed to HQ one.....I don't know. I'd have to make an NQ and try to bazaar it off to see what kind of price I can sell the NQ at. Once I know that price, I can x3 or x4 the NQ price for the HQ.
    NQ sold on Sylph for 4m with Pelt costing 1.9m, Chain 20k (have crafted from Ingots), & Leather (can't give a legit price due to lack of supply now). I think 3-4x NQ price is too low considering it being a tier 1 synth and the materials involved. I would say minimum 20m just based on the price of the Pelt x~10 since it likely won't be something spammed due to the Sealord Leather.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Goldsmithing
    Sharur/+1: Currently we have 109~113, probably 113 like other delve weapons but confirmation needed.
    Just hit 101, can confirm this is at least 112. Not showing up at all on advanced npc.