+ Reply to Thread
    Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Autographed Megaman X D-Arts Figures

Selling some collectible stuff because I'm trying to get some pocket money for a plane ticket for the Dota 2 International 4.

I have two Bandai Tamashii Nations D-Arts figures, one of Full Armor X (Armor from Megaman X) and the other of Zero Type 2 (the design from Megaman X3 with the saber and blocky shoulders). Here's what they look like out of the box (approx 5" tall)

D-Arts figures have a suggested retail of $40 when they are new, but they rise quickly in price after they go out of print. On eBay Zero Type 2 now goes for $130 and Full Armor X goes for $100 in new mint condition. Open box pieces will fetch generally ~$20-30 less. The figures themselves are fairly high quality, meant specifically for display (i.e. older nerds)

Mine are less than ideal condition: the box on X dinged up on one corner, but is sealed, and the box for Zero is near perfect, but it has been opened (figure is in like new condition).

However, these two pieces were signed by Keiji Inafune -- the illustrator and co-designer of Megaman, designer of Zero, writer for the early Megaman X games, and producer of Megaman Zero and ZX.

I'm looking for $175 for X, $200 for Zero, or $360 for the set, plus shipping. (Price is based on as if you were paying for perfect condition plus $75~ for the signature.) Listing here and some other smaller forums before going to eBay. I want to give them a good home, but I'm fairly sure I could get a lot for them in an eBay bidding war.

I know these are not cheap prices, but these are for collectors given that they can go for triple digits themselves without autographs. Inafune does not attend many North American events so he is a very rare signature on this side of the Pacific. These are very likely irreplaceable as far as signed collector's pieces go, so I don't want to go so cheap that I'll regret it.

Pictures of boxes with signatures (for a serious buyer, I can PM you a picture of me getting them signed if you need proof of authenticity). More pictures of the boxes also available upon request.

Don't have a lot of wiggle room on price, but I can throw in other Megaman collectibles at cheap prices to sweeten the pot if necessary (see this thread )

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I am somewhat tempted by the Zero figure, as Zero is the best ever, and I already own type one. However, I think I'll give someone else the opportunity to buy this. It's definitely a worthwhile purchase—Zero's second armor is his best.

I bought something for a friend from Gredival in the past, so I along with others can vouch for his trustworthiness.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think we should unban that dumbass that wanted the ride armor just so he can post here.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I think we should unban that dumbass that wanted the ride armor just so he can post here.
    Unfortunately I think these are out of his allowance range.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll give you 5 for each.

How much would it be for full armor x? Edit: scratch that, I saw the price.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Unlike Sonic, who is fast, you were a bit slow there, this is an over 6 year-old necro-bump.