Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Strain (FX)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

The nazi guy is badass doe.

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    could be that the power for the pump is hardwired underground on a different line. not sure if that could be possible or not.
    They are. I went to one where the area was pitchblack but the things were working np. It makes sense when/if shit hits the fan.

Not always the gas station near my house lost power at the pump when the whole block went out.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

I just loved the whole:

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG???"
    "I'M AWAITING APPROVAL!!!"

then he looks over and thinks 'Hmmm what quality of gasoline should I get?'. DECISIONS.

How the hell else does one eat balogna

BG Level

Couldn't stop staring at the soup on Abrahams moustache

BG Level

Zomg AHS commercial

Rat King cracks me up with his comments

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This was the first time we saw The Master's face, yes? Pretty well done, I like that they didn't go totally over the top given the rest of his ensemble.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

the master was pretty freaky looking.

kinda boring ep, i was expecting more since it was the first night. maybe we'll see more next week

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Hopefully they go back to the vampire swat team.

Yeah what a tease to show them then two weeks with zero mention.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Lesbian hacker chick is so hot. I haven't been happier to a dude get killed since Richard Gere snowglobed a french dude in unfaithful

Ridill
    BG Level

You can just google a person's name with the word "iphone" and track their coordinates? lol
    Spoiler: show

and also, I think they should have kept it unknown if Eph's ex had been infected or not instead of doing that flashback. Eph looking for her, following her trail would have been a whole lot more tense.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

agree with above spoiler

also was anyone else hoping the russian would just punch the hacker chick in the fucking face at the end? bitch fucks it up for everyone and has the audacity to be offended when ephraim says some shit to her.

BG Level

The Strain (FX)

Random question: does DVR'ing a new episode when it first airs count towards ratings?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    agree with above spoiler

also was anyone else hoping the russian would just punch the hacker chick in the fucking face at the end? bitch fucks it up for everyone and has the audacity to be offended when ephraim says some shit to her.
    Yeah, gotta love how getting your feelings being hurt overrides the survival instinct of staying in shelter with people who have experience killing the vampire things all over the city.

BG Level

What did he say to her? I missed it and didn't think it was important enough to know lol

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

From what I recall, it wasn't. I think he just said "Why is she still here?" or something to that effect. I was surprised the Rat King didn't try harder to stop her, he was looking pretty sprung. Either way though, this show needs her. I need her.

After some creative spitballing, I've decided that The Master is going to somehow (magic) keep Wifey looking normal and have her infiltrate Eph and Co.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I feel like that's likely too. Have an insider to keep tabs on Abe and shit.

Late to the party but just power watched all the episodes the past couple days. This show is compelling, dark, just the right amount of drama. Really liking it. My one nitpick, as a new yorker, is that even though communications are disrupted and stuff I still feel like people in the city would be on top of this shit and there would be more panic. I know it's only been a couple of nights in the course of the show but new yorkers are a bit more... observant... than this shows lets on. We see weird shit all the time but even this would be over the top crazy.

BG Level

I've thought about ^ last episode and I'm not so sure... wasn't there a video of a guy getting killed on the sidewalk (or dying, idr) and people just walked by for a couple of hours until someone called the police after they had walked by?

The metropolitan area's got 20 million people in it and I doubt this thing is even hitting the hundreds of thousands yet (?). How much of the city do you see on a daily basis? Cause most people just go to work, go home, and that's it. Without news I can believe this going unnoticed and just being masked by a lot of looting and other garbage.

This is probably the coolest part of the show for me lol - whenever I see the vampire thralls walking with regular people at night I just think how ominously possible it is to see some weirdo on the street at night and just look the other way because it's just a weirdo and you want to continue with your life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast