• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

So Frank Lampard isn't coming to the MLS any time soon.

Should really just rename the new team at this point to "Also Manchester City" instead of NYCFC.

TOTTENHAM FIVE CHELSEA THREE oh my god why am I the only one posting here ; ;

Also: Steven Gerrard leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. Speculation is he's going to the LOLGalaxy.

Watched that game and I was pretty excited to see that heading that way at half time. It was nice. I will say though, while I haven't enjoyed Chelsea for years or the way they play, Mourinho's Chelsea this season has actually be fairly entertaining to watch.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Huge football fan but just find it too hard now on this PST timezones to stay up or get up at the right time for the games. Most games im catching are the 8pm GMT on Mondays. Villa fan though so not like its much to talk about haha

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Huge football fan but just find it too hard now on this PST timezones to stay up or get up at the right time for the games. Most games im catching are the 8pm GMT on Mondays. Villa fan though so not like its much to talk about haha
    Also PST. DVRs are glorious things that way.

Plus NBCSports has an "all access" pass that makes all the games watchable if you have the correct cable provider.

Yep, PST as well and I used to get up and watch the 4 and 5am games. Then I finally got a DVR and that became a thing of the past. Sometimes I don't get right to them on that day either so I avoid this place a bit because of that, trying to avoid huge spoilers on big upsets.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    Yep, PST as well and I used to get up and watch the 4 and 5am games
    Good lord, why would anyone do this? D:

Ha! It was the only way! This was back when FSC (Fox Soccer Channel) had the license and they didn't do many replays later in the day, and... I didn't have DVR. It was fun though, as I was just getting my daughter into it as well and she would wake up and watch a game or two every now and then with me. That didn't last.

Spurs you fucking kill me.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

In the Ghana-Equatorial Guinea match today, play was suspended for 4G minutes in the 2nd half when EG fans threw debris on the field

Suddenly: Derbies. Derbies everywhere.

Tottenham v Arsenal
    Everton v Liverpool
    Atletico v Real
    Juventus v Inter

Gonna make for a hell of a Saturday.

Arsenal game should be good since they are neck and neck in the table and Everton v Liverpool is always pretty entertaining. I'm hoping Atletico can topple Real and poor Inter. Pooooor poor Inter.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it is Juventus vs AC Milan tomorrow. That is a bit better.

Still catching up on today's games, but yesterday was pretty exciting. That Real game... enjoyed the hell out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    Still catching up on today's games, but yesterday was pretty exciting. That Real game... enjoyed the hell out of that.
    Spurs have been absolutely fantastic to watch this season; despite having some pretty typical Spursy matches.

Also holy fuck Atleti. o.o

http://giant.gfycat.com/SnoopyBoldCalf.gif

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS MICHAEL BRADLEY DURING THE WORLD CUP?

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

This came up in my Twitter feed a few days ago. I got a good chuckle:

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    This came up in my Twitter feed a few days ago. I got a good chuckle:

The appropriate response is, "Yeah, looking forward to watching Frank Lampa...oh wait."

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Just got my tickets to the home opener tho. Gonna be A LOT of drinking.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Nice... Great back to back wins for Villa there last two games. Didn't necessarily agree with the Sherwood appointment but if it shakes the team up and Villa stay up im happy. Been trying to get into the MLS a bit. Watched the Whitecaps game yesterday. Football wasnt too bad just poor result.

If Sherwood is able to save Aston Villa, that will be a remarkable story.

And the MLS is off to a highly entertaining start this season, save for that opening snoozefest of LAvCHI. Gerrard can't get to that team soon enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast