Thread: Dem Doombots of Doom Doe     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Dem Doombots of Doom Doe

Anyone tried doombots yet? I'm sure lots of you have, just surprised not to see a post about them yet.

If you haven't tried them yet they're basically bots on steroids with modified abilities. I've won a couple games of level 1 and level 2 doombots but I've yet to find a group(solo queueing) that can beat the level 5 doombots.

Its pretty easy to beast level 1 and 2 bots, split pushing while avoiding getting ultra mega raped is all it really takes. However the level 5 doombots are extra douchey, pretty they all came equipped with anivias passive in addition to the extra douchey combat moves.

Morgana is the bane of my existence, if you get caught with a single q you must as well kiss your ass goodbye.

It is super fun but dont go into it thinking that its a mode fit for your noob friends.

Also, the afk trolling seems more frequent in doombots for some reason, is that because you get more ip for being afk in doombots than regular bots?

My buddy whos really good at this game played one match of it with me and then said never again because we had someone afk the whole match and "this is how its gonna be, so ima take my toys and go home"

I'm terrible at the game as a general rule but for some reason I find getting ultra mega fucked by ridiculous spells to be pretty entertaining.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They should make it a permanent mode imo, it's plenty of fun.

And no, I'm yet to find a group good enough to take out the lvl 5 doombots. There was one pick-up group I was with that was really close. We were actually beating them back, but then one guy DC'd or went afk, and we went to equal footing for a while. Then all hell broke lose and we started loosing.

I hate, hate, hate, HATE Annie <.<; Or Amumu/Galio with Anivia passive. The other ones are easy enough to kill, Annie's a bitch in the beginning of the game since you're not even safe under the tower due to her passive. And DAT TIBBERS.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

^ omg dat giant tibbers doe.

was pretty entertaining getting surprised tibbers'd by annie with evelynn's passive.

wtf does doe mean?

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Doe

I've only managed to win 1 level 5 doombot game out of ~4. I was carried pretty hard by a 2x/x Fizz while i went 7/7/x on Vayne. Typically, I pick ADC (in every game mode) with cleanse/flash and it seems to work well for my own lane.

Most of my losses however come from stupidity. Leavers in 1 game. Another game with nocturne and yi proxy farming top and bot while we had me/vayneagain(?), sona, and soraka mid getting blown up by morgana thats twice our level. Oh yeah, we lost top and bot towers before any others.