Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iLvl NM solos     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

iLvl NM solos

I searched and didn't see a topic for this. Specifically I mean NM's that still drop relevant gear or mission bosses. For example, I would like a D. Ring for Rune Fencer. Can I solo King Behemoth with it? You can post about NM's you've soloed with iLvl weapons on any other job too.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

King Behemoth is a joke. Did it on mnk/war w/ trusts. Goes down in a minute or two. Nowhere even close to dying

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

THF/DNC solos KB just fine. Can pop a WHM trust for Shell5.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Can't think of anything pre adoulin that isn't soloable now with ilevel gear. Maybe provenance watcher, but I think a few jobs can do it like BLU and RDM.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Can't think of anything pre adoulin that isn't soloable now with ilevel gear. Maybe provenance watcher, but I think a few jobs can do it like BLU and RDM.
    Can't solo the pre-chambers due to the catuares being dicks with Curecurse ST20 tho.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've solo'd Kaggen on Dark Knight and WoE 15 on Red Mage.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kind off topic but I was doing Limbus Central Temenos - Basement solo and Temenos Ghrah was a bitch. I didn't die but got close to death a few times. Did it on THF/DNC.
    When the hits connected, it did some decent damage 100+. It got real shitty when Mighty Strikes was used... hitting me for just under 400. At one point had to PD, so I could recover.

Bacon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I'm actually curious about what outside delve NMs have been solo'd. I've done the chapuli on blu/run and matamata on blu/rdm.

I'd be interested in trying more on blu bst dnc or pup

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've watched nins soloing a few of the lower tier kahmir and Yorcia Weald ones with trust npcs. I'd imagine most t1-3s that don't AoE too much could be done

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zieara View Post
    I'm actually curious about what outside delve NMs have been solo'd. I've done the chapuli on blu/run and matamata on blu/rdm.

I'd be interested in trying more on blu bst dnc or pup
    I've seen threads on FFXIAH in the BST and PUP forums where people put up their soloing accomplishments on those jobs.

BST solo thread
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/18121/bst-solos/30/

PUP solo thread
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/28...o-nm-videos/8/

Phunkism in both thread posted videos soloing VE High Tier Battlefields.. like AA, Head Wind, Ouryu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    Can't solo the pre-chambers due to the catuares being dicks with Curecurse ST20 tho.
    Two summoners can duo the prechambers fairly easy with 4 or 5 stones.(great for the hexed hands abj for pact damage)

A Mythic summoner (with nuking gear) can probably do provenance watcher solo with 5 stones.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I tried to solo one of the PW prechambers but the mobs put up damage barriers that don't go down until a specific amount of DMG of that type is done. You need Physical/Magical/Ranged damage types. I hadn't thought of Titan's ranged BPs but not sure if those would count. Might be able to do it if they do. Surviving wasn't an issue, not sure how many weakeners I used.

Quote Originally Posted by geno3302 View Post
    I tried to solo one of the PW prechambers but the mobs put up damage barriers that don't go down until a specific amount of DMG of that type is done. You need Physical/Magical/Ranged damage types. I hadn't thought of Titan's ranged BPs but not sure if those would count. Might be able to do it if they do. Surviving wasn't an issue, not sure how many weakeners I used.

Biggest and simplest trick for that is to save staggers for shields you can't bust.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Suppose this threads the best place to ask.

How soloable is Arch-Ultima? Duoable at least? Read BGwiki's entry and searched around a lil bit, but not much 99 content has been updated with ilvl in mind.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Not sure how much damage citadel buster would do with ilvl gear. Used to just throw smns at it during the 99 cap. I'd imagine a SMN or BST could probably solo it now.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Pre-SoA I did arch-ultima as pup + 2 smn very easily, with my automaton doing most of the damage. Should be an easy solo now.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Pre Adoulin, soloing Divine Might was only really possible on like Ochain PLD, now with 119 gear, I soloed it on DRG in like 45 seconds. Lined them up against a wall like a PLD would, sonic thrust brought them all down to 20-40%, second Sonic Thrust killed off MR(didn't even use PD) and Hume, EV used Invincible, used Jumps to finish off GK, ran to TT during Invincible, I think I basically one shotted him with a Stardiver, then finished off EV.

Also I tried helping a LS member get those hands from the Radiance BC for his mythic SMN. It was tedious even for like 5 people. They still have quite a lot of HP(granted we only went in with like SMN THF BLM SCH PLD, so damage was low) so fights still took a good amount of time. It would be annoying if we couldn't get procs because we'd have to wait for /fume timers occasionally. I think I helped with that fight like 7 or 8 times before I was like fuck this. I think 2 people got hands too from personal chest and they were just there to help and didn't have SMN. =/

They need to up the drop % on VW abjs or make them drop elsewhere too. At least in legion, the drop rates are a lot more common/better.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Pre Adoulin, soloing Divine Might was only really possible on like Ochain PLD, now with 119 gear, I soloed it on DRG in like 45 seconds. Lined them up against a wall like a PLD would, sonic thrust brought them all down to 20-40%, second Sonic Thrust killed off MR(didn't even use PD) and Hume, EV used Invincible, used Jumps to finish off GK, ran to TT during Invincible, I think I basically one shotted him with a Stardiver, then finished off EV.
    There was a video of a JP RDM soloing DM up like 5 days or so before I put my PLD DM solo video up. <,< And that was back at 90 cap.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Bet it could have been soloed by an 80rdm with manifestation+gravity, helixes and dots.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Not sure how much damage citadel buster would do with ilvl gear. Used to just throw smns at it during the 99 cap. I'd imagine a SMN or BST could probably solo it now.
    I went with some other people as SMN. I was the "main DD", I could have soloed it. Citadel Buster targeted me, I think it only did about 1/2 my HP in damage (taru)