Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Right? But if you go to the r/anime topic about the episode, people are praising it for being so good.

It's not terrible but it's also not... smooth? Like, it's just kind of jittery. Some really nice frames but it's almost looks like they animated 15-20FPS as opposed to the standard 24fps.

Which admittedly could be the case if they were rushing out the episode before a Covid-19 shutdown, which just so happened to have shut down both this anime and One Piece for the foreseeable future

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Was reminded about Last Adventure Kizuna because it released digitally in the US yesterday.

Spoiler: show
    What the fucking hell of a movie. Just..............

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..............

Spoiler: show
    Also found out the original director quit because "something was approved that he claimed was incompatible with what the previous series had established."

...which was separating them from their Digimon forever @.@

Gennai has that line about unlimited potential that technically leaves it open to reunite, so it doesn't exactly invalidate the ending of S2, but fuck man.........

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

After teasing it like three or four times, Wargreymon next week!

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Is this about the remake? I havent kept up with it at all, but I feel like I need to start watching once it finishes off.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the new series. Between the animation that I still think is worse than the original series at times and the way the episodes/story has played out, it definitely isn't keeping my attention as much as I hoped. I find myself not watching for a few weeks and then having multiple episodes to watch at once, but I'll definitely be watching next week for Wargreymon.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Got caught up again, and the episode that looked to be setting up Hercules Kabuterimon was just another episode in the Tai and Agumon show.