+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 162
  1. #121
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I had forgotten that the 3rd movie/set of OVA's is coming out in a couple weeks here. Thanks for the reminder

  2. #122

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,956
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Is this the last set or 1 more afterwards

    Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

  3. #123
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    There are 3 more still to come after this next one. 6 in total

    Edit: Given that the first one came out in Nov. 2015 and we've only gotten 2 more since, it'll probably take another year and a half to wrap up the remaining 3 if I had to guess

  4. #124
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Holy fuck is movie 3 better than movie 2. By leaps and bounds, what a feels trip, jesus.

    Spoiler: show
    Back in the digital world too! What a hype train for the next movie.

  5. #125
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,261
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    64

    Spoiler: show
    Was not ready for that movie @[email protected]

  6. #126
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,691
    BG Level
    9

    How many, if any, of these are available in English (audio) so far?

  7. #127
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    In English dub? Might just be the first movie (aka first 4 OVA) only so far I think

  8. #128
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,491
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Thought the new EPs were good, but also very slow.

    Spoiler: show
    Sorry, I didn't need a full 2/3s of one episode being heartfelt goodbyes. That was too long for me. I ended up fast forwarding.

  9. #129
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,777
    BG Level
    6

    Ah man, this set fucked me up good.

  10. #130
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,319
    BG Level
    7

    I've done it. I've found the best joke in all of anime.



    Everyone on my timeline gushing about Yuri on Ice and it's like, "Whatever. Taichi and Yamato were ambiguously gay way before any figure skaters."

  11. #131
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,261
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    64

    Poster for the next one (2/25):
    Spoiler: show



  12. #132
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    New OVA set is out. Was pretty good. Some questions answered, a lot more being asked and left ambiguous though. Considering there are 2 more sets of movies, that makes sense.

    Spoiler: show
    Mega-Evolutions. Mega-Evolutions everywhere. They sort of explained why Machinedramon and MetalSeadramon were back... but I thought they were killed in the digital world, hence they should have turned to eggs. I dunno, was a bit weird.

    Biyomon going mega was expected given the spoiler. But Patamon going mega was a nice surprise too despite how brief it was. The Feels definitely not as intense as movie 3 but there was some. Taichi and Gabumon were a pretty funny comedy duo too lol. I'm still not sold on Meicoomon being Mei's actual partner. I still want that theory from a long ass time ago about Hackmon being her actual partner to be true. But we'll see if that actually comes to fruition.

    2 movies left and only Gatomon to go mega still. Curious if they'll go with Magnadramon or with Ophanimon. Considering Magnadramon was used in the original movie (..or was it the 3rd movie?) but Ophanimon is just cooler looking and more logical.

    Still no fucking clue on the 4 2nd season kids lol.

  13. #133
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,811
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    New OVA set is out. Was pretty good. Some questions answered, a lot more being asked and left ambiguous though. Considering there are 2 more sets of movies, that makes sense.

    Spoiler: show
    Mega-Evolutions. Mega-Evolutions everywhere. They sort of explained why Machinedramon and MetalSeadramon were back... but I thought they were killed in the digital world, hence they should have turned to eggs. I dunno, was a bit weird.

    Biyomon going mega was expected given the spoiler. But Patamon going mega was a nice surprise too despite how brief it was. The Feels definitely not as intense as movie 3 but there was some. Taichi and Gabumon were a pretty funny comedy duo too lol. I'm still not sold on Meicoomon being Mei's actual partner. I still want that theory from a long ass time ago about Hackmon being her actual partner to be true. But we'll see if that actually comes to fruition.

    2 movies left and only Gatomon to go mega still. Curious if they'll go with Magnadramon or with Ophanimon. Considering Magnadramon was used in the original movie (..or was it the 3rd movie?) but Ophanimon is just cooler looking and more logical.

    Still no fucking clue on the 4 2nd season kids lol.
    Spoiler: show
    The beginning confused me with the flashback to whatever that was... with the 4 guardians and one digimon sacrificing himself and Piedmon. When was that supposed to have taken place?

  14. #134
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,261
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    64

    They skipped 13..?

  15. #135
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,811
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    They skipped 13..?
    Episode 13 was a part of the last set / movie.

  16. #136
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,261
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    64

    First, how did I miss an entire episode??

    And second, didn't the last set end when they all were deleted??

  17. #137
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,811
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    First, how did I miss an entire episode??

    And second, didn't the last set end when they all were deleted??
    The deletion thing was the end of episode 12, episode 13 has them dealing with the loss of their digimon and deciding to visit the rebooted world.

  18. #138
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    Spoiler: show
    The beginning confused me with the flashback to whatever that was... with the 4 guardians and one digimon sacrificing himself and Piedmon. When was that supposed to have taken place?
    Spoiler: show
    Given that the girl who lost her digimon partner ends up being the adult woman who's working for the Government or whatever, I think it's safe to assume it happened anywhere from 5~10 years before season 1. I dunno how the timeline all adds up though, with the Dark Masters being involved. They were defeated/sealed away by the other kids with the girl, re-appeared after the season 1 kids beat Myotismon in the real world (which presumably resulted in many years passing in the digital world), and then are now reappearing after the reboot.

    I guess the theory of digimon being reborn as eggs when defeated does kind of make sense. The Dark Masters were defeated, took a long ass time to mature into their mega forms, and then were defeated again before the reboot.

  19. #139
    Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,968
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    First, how did I miss an entire episode??

    And second, didn't the last set end when they all were deleted??
    The third movie/set of OVA's had 5 episodes as opposed to 4 like the other movies have had so far. So yeah, you probably missed an episode.

  20. #140
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,261
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    64

    Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    Spoiler: show
    The beginning confused me with the flashback to whatever that was... with the 4 guardians and one digimon sacrificing himself and Piedmon. When was that supposed to have taken place?
    Spoiler: show
    I guess she was in the original digidestined group that the original series mentioned for a second-and-a-half.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag