Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I had forgotten that the 3rd movie/set of OVA's is coming out in a couple weeks here. Thanks for the reminder

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Is this the last set or 1 more afterwards

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There are 3 more still to come after this next one. 6 in total

Edit: Given that the first one came out in Nov. 2015 and we've only gotten 2 more since, it'll probably take another year and a half to wrap up the remaining 3 if I had to guess

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Holy fuck is movie 3 better than movie 2. By leaps and bounds, what a feels trip, jesus.

Spoiler: show
    Back in the digital world too! What a hype train for the next movie.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Was not ready for that movie @.@

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

How many, if any, of these are available in English (audio) so far?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

In English dub? Might just be the first movie (aka first 4 OVA) only so far I think

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Thought the new EPs were good, but also very slow.

Sorry, I didn't need a full 2/3s of one episode being heartfelt goodbyes. That was too long for me. I ended up fast forwarding.

Ah man, this set fucked me up good.

I've done it. I've found the best joke in all of anime.

Everyone on my timeline gushing about Yuri on Ice and it's like, "Whatever. Taichi and Yamato were ambiguously gay way before any figure skaters."

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Poster for the next one (2/25):

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

New OVA set is out. Was pretty good. Some questions answered, a lot more being asked and left ambiguous though. Considering there are 2 more sets of movies, that makes sense.

Mega-Evolutions. Mega-Evolutions everywhere. They sort of explained why Machinedramon and MetalSeadramon were back... but I thought they were killed in the digital world, hence they should have turned to eggs. I dunno, was a bit weird.

Biyomon going mega was expected given the spoiler. But Patamon going mega was a nice surprise too despite how brief it was. The Feels definitely not as intense as movie 3 but there was some. Taichi and Gabumon were a pretty funny comedy duo too lol. I'm still not sold on Meicoomon being Mei's actual partner. I still want that theory from a long ass time ago about Hackmon being her actual partner to be true. But we'll see if that actually comes to fruition.

2 movies left and only Gatomon to go mega still. Curious if they'll go with Magnadramon or with Ophanimon. Considering Magnadramon was used in the original movie (..or was it the 3rd movie?) but Ophanimon is just cooler looking and more logical.

Still no fucking clue on the 4 2nd season kids lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    New OVA set is out. Was pretty good. Some questions answered, a lot more being asked and left ambiguous though. Considering there are 2 more sets of movies, that makes sense.

Mega-Evolutions. Mega-Evolutions everywhere. They sort of explained why Machinedramon and MetalSeadramon were back... but I thought they were killed in the digital world, hence they should have turned to eggs. I dunno, was a bit weird.

Biyomon going mega was expected given the spoiler. But Patamon going mega was a nice surprise too despite how brief it was. The Feels definitely not as intense as movie 3 but there was some. Taichi and Gabumon were a pretty funny comedy duo too lol. I'm still not sold on Meicoomon being Mei's actual partner. I still want that theory from a long ass time ago about Hackmon being her actual partner to be true. But we'll see if that actually comes to fruition.

2 movies left and only Gatomon to go mega still. Curious if they'll go with Magnadramon or with Ophanimon. Considering Magnadramon was used in the original movie (..or was it the 3rd movie?) but Ophanimon is just cooler looking and more logical.

Still no fucking clue on the 4 2nd season kids lol.
    The beginning confused me with the flashback to whatever that was... with the 4 guardians and one digimon sacrificing himself and Piedmon. When was that supposed to have taken place?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

They skipped 13..?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    They skipped 13..?
    Episode 13 was a part of the last set / movie.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

First, how did I miss an entire episode??

And second, didn't the last set end when they all were deleted??

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The deletion thing was the end of episode 12, episode 13 has them dealing with the loss of their digimon and deciding to visit the rebooted world.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    The beginning confused me with the flashback to whatever that was... with the 4 guardians and one digimon sacrificing himself and Piedmon. When was that supposed to have taken place?
    Given that the girl who lost her digimon partner ends up being the adult woman who's working for the Government or whatever, I think it's safe to assume it happened anywhere from 5~10 years before season 1. I dunno how the timeline all adds up though, with the Dark Masters being involved. They were defeated/sealed away by the other kids with the girl, re-appeared after the season 1 kids beat Myotismon in the real world (which presumably resulted in many years passing in the digital world), and then are now reappearing after the reboot.

I guess the theory of digimon being reborn as eggs when defeated does kind of make sense. The Dark Masters were defeated, took a long ass time to mature into their mega forms, and then were defeated again before the reboot.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The third movie/set of OVA's had 5 episodes as opposed to 4 like the other movies have had so far. So yeah, you probably missed an episode.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    I guess she was in the original digidestined group that the original series mentioned for a second-and-a-half.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast