+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure (2020)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Tai still has his goggles, so season 2 never happened?
    Ohmygod this may be the best retcon ever please be true pleasepleaseplease.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

When did he get rid of/pass on his goggles in season 2? I just thought the new guy who's name I don't remember just has his own?

Anyway, posted this in the Spring thread but I'm kind of bitter sweet about this revelation. 6 movies are gonna be great, but if it's like a year+ between each movie, and then like 6 months before they're released on Bluray and subbed for us non-JPOnry's, it's gonna be one long ass wait

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Damn I really wanted a new season Oh well, gotta take what you can get I guess.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    When did he get rid of/pass on his goggles in season 2? I just thought the new guy who's name I don't remember just has his own?

Anyway, posted this in the Spring thread but I'm kind of bitter sweet about this revelation. 6 movies are gonna be great, but if it's like a year+ between each movie, and then like 6 months before they're released on Bluray and subbed for us non-JPOnry's, it's gonna be one long ass wait
    I think he passed them on in the very first episode after they won their first battle.
    Retconning season two would be interesting; it wasn't outright bad, but it didn't really compare to the first season. Not to mention, the fashion sense of the characters became downright bizarre.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Tai still has his goggles, so season 2 never happened?
    My body is ready!

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

New Digivice coming out for Digimon Adventure tri.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thum...00098786_1.jpg

Some info.

I want one. Adventure 01 Digivice is best Digivice.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So is it like the older ones where you raise a Digimon old-school style or just a more realistic model for collecting. I didn't really get much from the article.

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Not exactly sure. For one it IS supposed to be more realistic. I'd assume it's like that with a few things added.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Is it a japan only type deal? I actually had all the original digivices from season 1~3 but I lost them and only have one orange one from season 2 lol

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Is it a japan only type deal? I actually had all the original digivices from season 1~3 but I lost them and only have one orange one from season 2 lol
    Sadly, I believe so. The 15th Anniversary one required a JP account with the Bandai store but there are apparently proxy services. The 15th Anniversary Digivices were around $100 USD, for whatever reason. These are roughly $57. Pricey but if you're a fan, y'know, for some people that little piece of your childhood is worth it.

I hate to admit it, but I haven't watched Digimon Adventure in JP, just a few eps.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Damn you can't find the original digivices anywhere, or any of them really lol. Tried looking for one today online, I would like this one but I don't wanna go through all the loops for a JP site.

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I have an original NA Digivice (Matt's) but the JP Digivices were always superior. I wanted one but the ones you can find are so expensive. I was finding them for awhile on Yahoo! Auctions Japan but you have to use a third-party bidding service. Only JP digivice I have is the one from season 4, and the screen is screwed up on it. =/

EDIT: By superior I mean that the details on the JP versions were pretty much as they were shown in the show and the buttons were actually rubber. They also had bigger screens. Dunno why ours were dumbed down. =/

EDIT2: There are some up, search デジヴァイスand a few different things should appear in the search dropbox.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

From the website I got this off of, apparently the 6 movies are all going to be released within the next year or so. And as well, the movie will be released on itunes the day it releases in theatres, as well as Bluray discs in theatres too. So it seems like it's release won't be as arduous and "Evangelion/Gundam:Unicorn"ish as I once thought. So here's hoping those statements are true

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Looks good and that news is great.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

They also putting out another Digimon game which is suppose to be sequel to original Digimon World. Nostalgia to the max! I had always hoped digimon would make a come back and be as popular as pokemon lol, wishful thinking.

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    They also putting out another Digimon game which is suppose to be sequel to original Digimon World. Nostalgia to the max! I had always hoped digimon would make a come back and be as popular as pokemon lol, wishful thinking.
    Any details, screenshots, etc. released on this yet or just an announcement?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
    Any details, screenshots, etc. released on this yet or just an announcement?

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Gonna have to buy a Vita now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I'm hearing November 21st is the first movie (episode?).

Also, first five minutes (the quality is pretty bad, but still!):

Spoiler: show
    Omg, it looks like they murder the kids from S2!?

Opening:

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Terrible quality again.. but 5 more days!