Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh look finally an ilvl 119 club with good DD stats that someone besides whm can wear and pld still doesn't get it... but jobs with horrible club skill do

And why in the world does it have the same name as the ilvl 119 club!?!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Is it just me or do the new weapons have a slightly higher delay than what we are used to seeing? +130 delay on h2h seems a bit high but of course with that type of damage it's all about "balance"
    I noticed the same I figured the augment system is gonna lower the delay a bit or it was set high on purpose as to not make delve II weapons obsolete.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They do; with some possible exceptions for 2-handers, those delays may end up being quite damning.

Ygnas's Resolve +1 is going to be pretty cool in reives.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Where are you guys seeing the new weapons? I don't see a datamining post anywhere.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Where are you guys seeing the new weapons? I don't see a datamining post anywhere.
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/August_20...Update_Changes

Campaign
    BG Level

I could see some potential in the staff, according to the augments of course.
    For the rest I dunno, there are some nice base damage there (Dagger!) but the higher delay troubles me, not sure if it's gonna be worth it. Kinda depends on the possible augments we'll be able to get on them I suppose.

Very disappointed that, for the nth time, we didn't get a mage shield even when they hinted it.
    Also, what's the pattern behind stones? There are 2 groups of stones (Snow and Leaf) and 4 types (Slit, Tip, Dim, Orb).
    There has to be a difference somewhere or they wouldn't have bothered to release 8 different types of stones.
    In past notes on forum they mentioned users being able to select buffs according to "DD, ranged DD, mage/support, Pet job". So those 4 types probably have something to do with the 4 types of stones?

Not sure, from the screenshots I've seen it seems we're back to the typical skirmish bedlam... I really don't want to get into that crap again, I hate random stuff with passion >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    4 types (Slit, Tip, Dim, Orb).
    oh SE and your innuendo

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Anissa View Post
    Weapons and 1 stone seem to be guaranteed drops from the floor bosses.

I used about 5 different stones, all of the "leaf" and "snow" variety. Only got 1 +1 stone, and no +2s. The augments seem to have several slots. In the top slot I got 1 fast cast, then 2 snapshot, then 1 haste. In the second slot I got 3 eva, then 3 acc, then 3 eva again, then a pet aug that I forgot to write down.

I couldn't make out any system for the augments, but here's what I got:

leaftip +1: 1 fastcast
    snoworb: lost fastcast, got 2 snapshot
    snoworb: kept snapshot, gained 3 eva
    snowtip: lost eva, got 3 acc
    snowslit: lost acc, got pet augment (discarded this augment)
    leafslit: lost snapshot, kept acc, got haste +1

This was all on h2h. My friend got a staff, and these were her augments:

snowdim: 3 magic eva
    snowslit: lost m.eva got atk+7

Seems like they are slotted based on the small sample size. Certain items are Slot 1 with possibilities of adding an augment to Slot 2. Certain items could possibly only overwrite slot 2. So for instance, you use leaftip and got Double Attack+ and eva+. You then use Snowtip which only overwrites the second slot and gives you Att+.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

did a 111 rala with eudaemon sword, needed to hit 3 noetics then kill dvergr type. dropped the rdm/pld/blu sword. he liked to cast meteor, paralyga, breakga. didn't have time to floor up as we were pretty unprepared. there was also an ITG craklaw than didn't award anything that we killed before dvergr. regular mobs don't show up on widescan, and party was split up upon entering.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Also if you guys haven't seen it, Idris Geo is pretty crazy now that SE increased the potency to some buffs and appears to have made Geomancy + more potent as well.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/122...=1#post6183738

The +5 Handbell should add possibly half the added potency that Idris has. I'll have to test against these numbers later when I get home.

Edit: Reported on ffxiah that Fury adds +45% attack with combined 828 skill and Dunna

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Neck rewards are getting pretty beefy, even if they are reive only atm, I bet final version is our final reward from SoA, hopefully it's not bound to reive only if it is.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Neck rewards are getting pretty beefy, even if they are reive only atm, I bet final version is our final reward from SoA, hopefully it's not bound to reive only if it is.
    Still kinda lame, you're forced to pick a "path" now without being able to see the final result =/

Anyway, anybody found where the map of Ra'kaznar Inner Court comes from? Sifa Alani doesn't sell it.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I zoned in with the map so it should be the same as the Outer map

Anyone find an Augural Conveyor or anything in Inner Court? Ran through all the way to the end with the inactive downward elevator, aside from the blocked paths we didn't find anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Still kinda lame, you're forced to pick a "path" now without being able to see the final result =/

Anyway, anybody found where the map of Ra'kaznar Inner Court comes from? Sifa Alani doesn't sell it.
    I think the mission thread something about being able to chose any of the 3 +1s regardless of the first one chosen.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Also if you guys haven't seen it, Idris Geo is pretty crazy now that SE increased the potency to some buffs and appears to have made Geomancy + more potent as well.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/122...=1#post6183738

The +5 Handbell should add possibly half the added potency that Idris has. I'll have to test against these numbers later when I get home.

Edit: Reported on ffxiah that Fury adds +45% attack with combined 828 skill and Dunna
    They only increased + geomancy's effect on some spells too thought it was more than they flat out increased. They announced which ones a week or 2 ago

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I dunno if those neckpieces will ever work outside Reives...anyone would be retarded to not pick the WSD+25% one, it'd be the new suppanomimi. Sure the regen/refresh one would benefit pure mages but with the +3 regain, even mages can Dagan/Mystic Boon/Myrkr for MP. Pretty much everyone benefits from the WSD/Regain neck. WHMs could get the auto-reraise one so none of that bullshit "it dispelled reraise/i forgot to apply reraise!" excuse.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    They only increased + geomancy's effect on some spells too thought it was more than they flat out increased. They announced which ones a week or 2 ago
    Yeah they increased the potency on Fury, Barrier and Wilt while "enhancing" geomancy + on all spells except haste, poison, regen, and refresh. It is still a pretty significant buff when you consider that pre-update, 828 skill and no geomancy+ gear gave +13.5% attack and now with Geomancy +5 and 828 skill it is +45% attack.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I dunno if those neckpieces will ever work outside Reives...anyone would be retarded to not pick the WSD+25% one, it'd be the new suppanomimi. Sure the regen/refresh one would benefit pure mages but with the +3 regain, even mages can Dagan/Mystic Boon/Myrkr for MP. Pretty much everyone benefits from the WSD/Regain neck. WHMs could get the auto-reraise one so none of that bullshit "it dispelled reraise/i forgot to apply reraise!" excuse.
    Spirit taker!!! But I'd think offensive mages might want the mage one for the 80 magic dmg. That's a pretty substantial boost to t1 nukes. Also wouldn't underestimate the cure pot. Sure most mage jobs can cap already but capping without having to change visible armor has it's benefits. My main would take the regain but some of my mules might not... god would love to have all 3 everywhere thought

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I could see people taking the Reraise one if it was eventually upgraded to Auto-Arise.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I hate to sound like a douche but I totally proposed the /equipset concept to SE six years ago, and I'm sure others besides me proposed the same thing. I know nobody cares and stfu ophanus but it's annoying how slow SE is to add in GOOD ideas, but they'd rather spend it adding BS that nobody cares about like MMM and Pankration(sorry those contents were poorly implemented and have shitty rewards)

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...09187023602066