BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I hate to sound like a douche but I totally proposed the /equipset concept to SE six years ago, and I'm sure others besides me proposed the same thing. I know nobody cares and stfu ophanus but it's annoying how slow SE is to add in GOOD ideas, but they'd rather spend it adding BS that nobody cares about like MMM and Pankration(sorry those contents were poorly implemented and have shitty rewards)

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...09187023602066
    MMM had plenty of applications when it came out, and it still remains one of the easier ways to reset SPs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Its not just you, SE has been implementing a couple things from Windower plugins/addons lately. They usually not as good but they are trying.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I dunno if those neckpieces will ever work outside Reives...anyone would be retarded to not pick the WSD+25% one, it'd be the new suppanomimi. Sure the regen/refresh one would benefit pure mages but with the +3 regain, even mages can Dagan/Mystic Boon/Myrkr for MP. Pretty much everyone benefits from the WSD/Regain neck. WHMs could get the auto-reraise one so none of that bullshit "it dispelled reraise/i forgot to apply reraise!" excuse.
    Reraise can not be dispelled...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Reraise can not be dispelled...
    We know this, but do you know how many scrub WHMs I've invited to PUG AA and Delve fights that die without RR and say "IT DISPELLED MY RERAISE LOL". No it didn't, you just never casted it and you're trying to shift the blame and now we'll wipe because of you.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

thats part of the reason why i dont shout/make shouts anymore, because people cause deaths somehow in pugs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hate to sound like a douche but I totally proposed the /equipset concept to SE six years ago, and I'm sure others besides me proposed the same thing. I know nobody cares and stfu ophanus but it's annoying how slow SE is to add in GOOD ideas, but they'd rather spend it adding BS that nobody cares about like MMM and Pankration(sorry those contents were poorly implemented and have shitty rewards)

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...09187023602066
    Hey just cause they dropped the ball and failed doesn't mean they weren't good ideas... I mean monstrosity was a great idea and they've basically ignored it

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It had potential with those torques...but not having good rewards is a bad design choice. Wasn't MMM gear mostly sidegrade shit? Even Koggelmander was the best offhand for blu but only if ever so slightly, no?

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

MMM was fun as hell figuring out the different drop combinations. Of course MMM items were sidegrades, the entire game at that point was a series of almost comical sidegrades for herculean efforts.

See: MMM, Fay Augs, Yilbegan: Fuck you, no shadow again.

Koggelmander, Ermine's Tail, Lycopodium Sash, Gnole Torque, Zaide come to mind as useful drops in MMM.

Campaign
    BG Level

There was a nice mage body too iir

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Ummmm... Solace with Curaga gives cureskin now. Maybe intended, maybe spagetticode with new Jobpoints?

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post

Anyone find an Augural Conveyor or anything in Inner Court? Ran through all the way to the end with the inactive downward elevator, aside from the blocked paths we didn't find anything.
    Couldn't find one either.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

It had potential with those torques...but not having good rewards is a bad design choice. Wasn't MMM gear mostly sidegrade shit? Even Koggelmander was the best offhand for blu but only if ever so slightly, no?
    Koggelmander was pretty bitchin' at 75 cap. I think the lance and dagger were good, albeit sidegradey.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Until gearswap came out the best fastcast waist piece was from MMM. I think literally only one person ever got 3% fastcast.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    Ummmm... Solace with Curaga gives cureskin now. Maybe intended, maybe spagetticode with new Jobpoints?
    !
    It feels so wrong but so right

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Yeah its pretty nice lol, but I doubt that was intended at all.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I did a run through of the new zone and marked what I saw. There may be a few details I missed on earlier sections of the map which I was not about to backtrack to. Not sure how to .dat the map unfortunately.

A -> D -> H -> I -> J seems to be the quickest path to what will likely be the next zone (requires two Colonization Reives). I get 'There is no map for this area' right in front of the door. Mobs I saw were Dullahans, Vampyrs, Narakas, Dvergrs, Ironclads, Ironclad Heads, Corses, Acuex, Obdellas, Skeletons, Ghosts, Umbrils, Corpselights, Byrgens, Hounds, Fomors, Gargoyles, and maybe more than I'm not remembering. Everything I checked was VT or IT (119-125). The zone looks dramatically different with drawdistance on.

There was nothing targetable that wasn't a mob or reive. I get the feeling SE pushed this zone in ahead of time as update filler. It seems useless for now unless you're a RoE completionist or enjoy doing reives that take a half hour to get to.

Zoneline?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Specifically, normal mobs go from 117-123, Ironclad Heads are 124, and Dvergrs, Vampyrs, Ironclads, Corses, and Narakas are 125.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by KuKuKaChoo View Post
    There was nothing targetable that wasn't a mob or reive. I get the feeling SE pushed this zone in ahead of time as update filler. It seems useless for now unless you're a RoE completionist or enjoy doing reives that take a half hour to get to.
    Outer is still pretty useless too. Least it's a decent new xp zone if you don't mind running all the way there

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

has anyone got a ripped version of

Spoiler: show
    Xol's theme music

? Spira usually puts up new tracks, but didn't see any this time.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by KuKuKaChoo View Post

I did a run through of the new zone and marked what I saw. There may be a few details I missed on earlier sections of the map which I was not about to backtrack to. Not sure how to .dat the map unfortunately.

A -> D -> H -> I -> J seems to be the quickest path to what will likely be the next zone (requires two Colonization Reives). I get 'There is no map for this area' right in front of the door. Mobs I saw were Dullahans, Vampyrs, Narakas, Dvergrs, Ironclads, Ironclad Heads, Corses, Acuex, Obdellas, Skeletons, Ghosts, Umbrils, Corpselights, Byrgens, Hounds, Fomors, Gargoyles, and maybe more than I'm not remembering. Everything I checked was VT or IT (119-125). The zone looks dramatically different with drawdistance on.

Zoneline?

Turris might be the lone pyramid to the east of the entrance on map 1. If you clip over there it has the same no map for area message that the center of map 2 has. Which might be the zone line to that twisted crystal concept art area we have yet to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast