BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That is awesome :D

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Can I be hopeful they will add OAT to some of the weapons now? Would be nice to see that mythics are no longer an overall req to events!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well now didn't expect it to actually beat ghorn... wonder what SE has to say about this considering their whole we wont 119 instruments/shields because we aren't going to outdate them...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by PSOfanatic View Post
    Can I be hopeful they will add OAT to some of the weapons now? Would be nice to see that mythics are no longer an overall req to events!
    Yeah this give me hope for this event too :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ahahaha

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

either incoming rem horn/harp/shield upgrades, SE lied, or pic is shooped

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ghorn still has skill and chr on it, it's still better

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

well um... magic accuracy and... stuff.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I realize most of you are probably being facetious, but is macc an issue for BRD? Assuming you actually care enough about the job to have appropriate sets, that is. Macc today seems to either fall under 'fairly easy to land' or 'we need meva down, then it's fairly easy to land'

Serious question. I'm not a mule, I don't know about BRD troubles.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    That is awesome :D
    No it's a kick in the balls to Ghorn users.
    Either way, afaik that pic I posted could be a photoshopped pic, I found it on FFXIAH.

This horn isn't "completely" better than Ghorn. Ghorn still mantains ~35 macc more than this thing (well, supposing Instacast on second slot) but still it doesn't justify the effort difference to build a Ghorn compared to this thing.
    Since we know an update to Horn is not coming (how stupid would that be? For over9000 reasons) we can either hope this is a photoshopped pic or... suck it up.
    Still annoying though, if you ask me.
    +3 total was absolutely fine, +4 total is plain wrong imho.

@Dotsu
    Different people will give you different answers probably.
    Mine is that yes, macc does matter on BRD. I noticed big differences when I jumped from Izhiikoh (188 macc) to Carns (243).
    On some things it's just gonna be very hard to stick debuffs on though, you're kinda gonna need either to be under Nitro/EleSeal, or have Frazzle II/Mevadown on the target.
    Regardless of Macc counting for BRD, do you really define "fair" having another horn giving the same +buff as Ghorn?
    It's like, I dunno, get a random Alluvion weapon which also has the same Job Specific Buffs as a Mythic, it has AM3 just like a Mythic, but then has Accuracy-35. Would you consider that fair? Would that -acc be enough to compensate the effort difference?
    (mine is only a stretched example of course, given how Ghorn is relatively much easier to get compared to a mythic weapon)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    Ghorn still has skill and chr on it, it's still better
    .....is what all the relic brds will be saying

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    No it's a kick in the balls to Ghorn users.
    As one of the two relics that was never usurped, I'd say they can get over it.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    As one of the two relics that was never usurped, I'd say they can get over it.
    Lol of course they will, not like they can do anything else, can they?

Gonna wait for a +2 songs Harp on next patch then. Yai yai! Go us! Thanks SE!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    I realize most of you are probably being facetious, but is macc an issue for BRD? Assuming you actually care enough about the job to have appropriate sets, that is. Macc today seems to either fall under 'fairly easy to land' or 'we need meva down, then it's fairly easy to land'

Serious question. I'm not a mule, I don't know about BRD troubles.
    mostly just preparing for the anally devastated tide of whinging that is undoubtedly going to unfold. the level of rustling is going to be so severe that we won't be able to go more than two steps without a ghorn brd crying in the street demanding nerfs and satisfaction for their "hard work". There will be riots. Making them feel like they might still have some light to cling to may prevent this. For king and country

all I can say otherwise is welcome to the club BRD, talk to Tammy behind the desk for your membership card and free 2pc+biscuit from bojangles

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If you created your horn after Adoulin: yes, I think it's fair, because you should have seen this coming at some point.

If you created your horn before Adoulin: no, I don't think it's fair, but you should have prepared yourself for this near inevitability quite some time ago.

Either way, no sympathy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey now doing 2 week if delve II for ghorn isn't hard work anymore! I hope they release equivalent to weapon, so they can start adding challenging content.

Campaign
    BG Level

In before Magic Damage Taken II -45% on PLD Shield.
    Oh and an awesome Enmity II -over9000 for Alluvion Gun.

@Prothescar
    The Crying won't be nearly as loud as when the RME thing happened when SoA launched.
    It's just BRD we're talking about, not 20 angry jobs, but a single one, and one of the least played. Their voice won't be nearly as sound as that of 20 different angry jobs.
    Nobody will care and because of this nothing will happen, whereas for the other RMEs we received the ilevel update.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I don't know if this was posted before but if your running Cirdas and get a kill 100 mobs objective it's a typo it is only 10 mobs.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Roundelk View Post
    I don't know if this was posted before but if your running Cirdas and get a kill 100 mobs objective it's a typo it is only 10 mobs.
    thx we got that with 5min left so we exited D:

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Random thought.... new Skirms are spelled アルビオン in JP. EN Translation team made Alluvion out of it. I wonder if they are actually called Albion Skirmishes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast