+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 153 FirstFirst ... 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    Stuck around 180 right now. I'm sure I'll break through at some point.
    What's your eating habits like. And what do you usually drink (so easy to get calories via liquid that it's crazy)

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Never realized how shitty my cardio/aerobic capacity actually was until I started road cycling.
    I've found aerobic capacity to be about as activity-specific as strength. Not a novel concept but still interesting

For example I can get in a lot of powerlifting volume, with tempo and paused reps mixed in, and recover quickly mid-workout since I've been doing it forever. Same with biking around town or playing tennis/basketball, but do something different like kayak in the bay or hike up hills and I feel like I gas out as quickly as near-untrained people.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    What's your eating habits like. And what do you usually drink (so easy to get calories via liquid that it's crazy)
    I'm not to worried about dropping weight until Feb. Right now I need to keep up enough carbs to get my rides in with good intensity and recovery.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I'm not to worried about dropping weight until Feb. Right now I need to keep up enough carbs to get my rides in with good intensity and recovery.
    Ah, fair enough.

Just did 40 miles this morning. Been about an hour and half, gonna go hit up my fitness trail now that I've had a little rest (honestly it was just cold out and the sun wasn't out yet, it is now so I'm ready lmao I hate grabbing cold bars at the park). Wrapping up this trail week nicely wanetd to see if I could viably do 4.5 hours of cardio a day but day 4, it's getting easier every day (tomorrow and friday just 3hrs since those are my plasma days) I feel like i can run this routine for the next month until my convention

Only complaint is my road bike is down. Been doing all these miles on a single speed hybrid bike

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Waking up early sucks, but no cars on the road is great. Going to start making this my sat-tues and thrus ride starting at between 4-5am for the next month

Spoiler: show

Wed/fri i do plasma at 6am so I split my cardio up on those days about an hour and a half before plasma and 2hrs after plasma

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Glad you out there being motivated again, dude.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Glad you out there being motivated again, dude.
    Just trying to cut off all the covid weight now that cons are opening up again. Once I get down to weight, it'll be much easier to maintain then going for rapid weight loss, so I can cut back to something more reasonable and maintain. Figured while I'm unemployed/on unemployment, may as well use the time wisely. Clocked in just shy of 30hrs of cardio this week.

The drinking is only cold turkey until my con (another 4 weeks) but after the con will stick with just friday/saturday. Broke my streak already so no need to continue daily drinking (lol literally did it for the streak if cons were canceled this year again I'd have hit 3 years lmao; we'll settle for 2 and a half)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Got the hardest workout of the week in. Forgot to start the workout on my chest strap so I don't have heart rate data. Kept it under an hour so there's not much rest.

Trying to get away from needing to drop to the 35 kbs at all. Also considering getting a 100lb kb for the swings. There's someone in town selling an 80 but I dont think it's enough of a jump.

1000m row in 3:45
    10x thrusters 2x53lb (up from 2x35s)
    10x thrusters 2x35lb (to finish set)
    10x left arm Overhead lunge 53lb
    10x right arm Overhead lunge 53lb
    10x front rack lunge 2x53lb (up from 35lb)
    10x front rack lunge 2x35lb (to finish set)
    10x left arm snatch 53lb
    10x right arm snatch 53lb
    20x ring dips unbroken
    20x kb swing 72lb
    20x sit ups
    1000m row 3:55
    20x kb swing 72lb
    20x sit ups
    20x ring dips (16+4)
    10x left arm snatch 53lb
    10x right arm snatch 53lb
    10x left arm Overhead lunge 53lb
    10x right arm Overhead lunge 53lb
    10x front rack lunge 2x53lb (up from 35lb)
    10x front rack lunge 2x35lb (to finish set)
    10x thrusters 2x53lb (up from 2x35s)
    10x thrusters 2x35lb (to finish set)
    1000m row in 4:10

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Clocked in just shy of 30hrs of cardio this week.
    Insane. What intensity is this on a scale 1-10? I get bored after 10+ hours.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Insane. What intensity is this on a scale 1-10? I get bored after 10+ hours.
    Mid to high

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

16 days till the con

Goal outline was orig set

Min acceptable - 175

goal - 170

Stretch goal - 165

We may hit the stretch goal (overall based on the last 7 weeks, no but i was 182 last wednesday. I've taken it up a notch again and gonna ride that notch until the con)

Spoiler: show

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Nice work 25lbs in < 3 months . I would love to see 175. I started taking creatine again and increase my protein intake and now I'm up 10 lbs.

Usually wouldn't matter the extra weight but it negatively affects climbing on the bike w/kg. I'll likely come off creatine when I start group riding outside again.

I'm finishing up an 8 week builder play that was a bunch of threshold/vo2max work. I'll probably do another ftp this week before I start another plan. Should be over 300w unless I just bomb it.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

How many calories are you at daily, Cream? + macro split

Curious on that against the level of cardio you’re doing

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Eating 1300-1500 cals a day and not really counting macros. Just make sure I have 1 large chicken breast or 2 thighs (boneless skinless ) and a protein bar daily.

Chicken breast, 1-2 protein bars, and either 500 cals of grits or 600 cals of oats (comes down to cup measurement I don't weigh shit anymore lol). if I only do 1 protein bar, I usually do a condensed chicken soup with a can of green beans added (which is about the same amount of cals)

chicken 500-600 cals, oats/grits 500-600, protein bar 200, condensed soup + green beans 200, so generally looking at 1,200 on the low end and 1,400-1,500 on the high end. If i'm like starving or something i add one more protein bar, so 1,500-,1,700 max but not common for me to do so

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Nice, I’m at 1500-1600 a day at 196~ grams of protein. 8oz chicken breast on a salad for lunch, protein shake and bar as snack, 8oz tilapia with veggies and 1/2 cup white rice for dinner. Trying to hit 190 before a NYE trip to Miami, at 196 now. Only doing 1 hour cardio a day 6x a week and 4x week PPL for about an hour on those days.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

You'll def hit your 190, so no worries there.

I got about another week of the crazy grind, then I can scale back since i'll be trying to maintain weight vs losing 1 lb every other day (officially 30 down this morning 171 from 201 8 weeks ago on oct 13th). I'd actaully scale back now but may as well do another week since i got my anime convention, so I'll prob end at around 165. After the convention, as long as I stay under 175 I'll be fine with it, no 180, 190, 200 in 2022

Should be able to stick w/ my eating habits as they are now sun-thurs, fri/sat can eat w/e and drink the liquor. Will keep 3-4 days a week of half of the cardio i'm doing now (so 2-2.5hrs a day, 3-4 days a week) and should be able to keep my weight stable like that vs having to do it every day for 5hrs to drop 30 lbs in 8 weeks lol

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Man idk how you do it lmao. If I go over a threshold of too much cardio or too much weight lifting I start to hold water like crazy even at reduced calories. In October I was doing 2 hours of weights and 2 hours of cardio and hit a crazy plateau and was fluffy af and pissing all the gd time. Then took a deload and dropped like 5lbs of water.

You’re a gf champ grinding that hard

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MFP View Post
    Man idk how you do it lmao. If I go over a threshold of too much cardio or too much weight lifting I start to hold water like crazy even at reduced calories. In October I was doing 2 hours of weights and 2 hours of cardio and hit a crazy plateau and was fluffy af and pissing all the gd time. Then took a deload and dropped like 5lbs of water.

You’re a gf champ grinding that hard
    My workouts are like my drinking lmao I'm either all in or not at all. Ppl are surprised I could go from every day for over 2 and a half years (over 50 gallons of rum a year on average) to once on cheat day every other week. Was going to cold turkey if it was necessary to hit my numbers but turned out not to be, so I'm no longer solo drinking but I won't go out with friends and turn something down (like when my friend busted out the whiskey on friendsgiving lol)

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Eating 1300-1500 cals a day and not really counting macros. Just make sure I have 1 large chicken breast or 2 thighs (boneless skinless ) and a protein bar daily.

Chicken breast, 1-2 protein bars, and either 500 cals of grits or 600 cals of oats (comes down to cup measurement I don't weigh shit anymore lol). if I only do 1 protein bar, I usually do a condensed chicken soup with a can of green beans added (which is about the same amount of cals)

chicken 500-600 cals, oats/grits 500-600, protein bar 200, condensed soup + green beans 200, so generally looking at 1,200 on the low end and 1,400-1,500 on the high end. If i'm like starving or something i add one more protein bar, so 1,500-,1,700 max but not common for me to do so
    Fuck man that's some discipline, I'm trying to keep to 1500 cals in a day myself.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I have consumed at least 2200 calories today.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag