+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Bands are great for stretching too! Big fan of them for helping with range of motion and flexibility, or lightly working sore/injury prone/problem spots.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Finally picked up some resistance bands and while dinner is cooking decided to break them out.

Fuck I wasn't prepared for how much resistance it puts out on the lowest band but damn I could feel it.

Since I'm almost down 50 lbs again I want to try and get more variety in. Since I can't do weights still with my arms or hands really this is going to be ideal. I can't remember who suggested it but thank you!
    Haha told ya! (I think it was you I mentioned that to.) Those bands are no joke.

@FNH

Thanks for that. Hopefully it helps me cut. I have a horrid time losing weight.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    I would buy your own stuff, do some research and put together your own. It'll also help you learn how your body reacts to each sup.

RIP DMAA
    You can still buy DMAA totally legally.
    Make my own PWO with DMAA/caffeine/schizandrol/beta alanine and its like $.06/day. But then again i usually end up railing things in tandem with it which ups the price(and my heart rate, ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Bronchitis medicine, specifically "bronkaid" contains ephedrine. It is what a lot of people use for their eca stack
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    Primetene is my go to. E+C is more effective and cheaper than anything on the market "for fat loss".

@Kuya - When you're down to single digit body fat you can assess the weaknesses/imbalance in your abs. Focus on adding mass to those areas during your next bulk. I always get better results with increased resistance in the 8-12 rep range even for core. I always had a hard time on my lower abs since my upper abs wear built up from years of baseball. I focused on those last bulk and I can see a difference now.
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack/ec-dosages

Primatene and Bronkaid are available at your local walgreens, cvs, riteaid, etc. They are protected OTC like sudafed, my walgreens scans my ID and sometimes places may ask what you need it for (tightness in chest while breathing occasionally *cough*).

Bronkaid is 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate - which is an exact full dose per tab

Primatene is 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL - you'll need a pill cutter to get to the 20mg dose
    Thanks for the advice!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I like MusclePharm Assault. I don't know why, because I have to repaint the toilet approximately 30 seconds after downing it. But once that's done and Im completely flush in the face and jittering like a crack addict I'm ready to beastmode

BG Level

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack/ec-dosages

Primatene and Bronkaid are available at your local walgreens, cvs, riteaid, etc. They are protected OTC like sudafed, my walgreens scans my ID and sometimes places may ask what you need it for (tightness in chest while breathing occasionally *cough*).

Bronkaid is 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate - which is an exact full dose per tab

Primatene is 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL - you'll need a pill cutter to get to the 20mg dose
    In your link it says not to do EC stack with HIIT.

Anybody got experience with this?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    In your link it says not to do EC stack swith HIIT.

it spikes your blood pressure quite a bit, I couldn't stay on it before because I had prehypertension at the time. I might try it again now that my bp is significantly lower.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I can't stand the super jitter effect from some preworkout. It ruins my day when unable to keep my hand from shaking like a crack addict

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    In your link it says not to do EC stack with HIIT.

No experience with EC, but I really can't imagine having my heart rate anymore elevated than it gets while doing HIIT. It already can feel a little excessively taxed at some points.

Assuming you're doing legit hard intervals that push you near/to max heart rate (and not just alternating easy with moderate effort), it's very taxing on your body and heart. EC stacks, preworkouts, or any other 'metabolic boosters' also work by taxing your body and heart more. Combining the two of them together seems like a terrible recipe for a much higher risk of bad things.

The chance of something serious happening is still likely pretty small, but it's definitely much higher than normal and likewise not really worth the risk.

But, like any other general advice, you know your own body better than anyone else. Just be careful and sure that you're conscious of and paying special attention to the signs, HIIT and/or EC or not.

Personally, I wouldn't even try it. Adding a chemical influence/factor just changes the dynamics too much, though I'm not much of a risk taker anyway.

I wouldn't worry about doing crossfit type stuff with EC or pre-workout if you are generally healthy. I wouldn't stack EC with pre-ban Jack3d+redbull+tbs of beta alanine, but I would probably stack EC with pre-ban Jack3d unless I was also using creatine at the time.

BG Level

Thank you, vegancrossfitwowraidkilla.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

You pussies need to get on this motherfucking hyphy mud

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    I doubt anyone here would be able to handle a cycle outside of Shiro and Hushi

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Is that the stupid instant coffee and pepsi shit Kali Muscle claimed he drank as a preworkout while in prison. Sugar and caffeine holla

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

And here I thought it was just a sick Broscience reference.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Was thinking about giving keto a try since my fiance wouldn't be affected by the style of eating.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Injured my back recently, but have beenxn continuing my workouts steadily. Noticing a lot more strength and some growth (especially in my arms).

Big

Really liking my new preworkout called pre-glow. Drink that and smoke 3 small bowls right before I walk in the gym. Go in the sauna for 3mins to stretch and im golden.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

I'll never understand how anyone can lift high. Last time I tried I spent an hour slowly curling 10lbs thinking I had xray vision watching my muscles move. Nevermind me doing a single squat rep for 3min.

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Seriously. Its so stupid and dangerous. From a business stand point id kick out anyone that came in high. It's a fucking liability and lawsuit waiting to happen.

It actually throws me off completely if I even smell it while working out.... working out and pushing yourself hard does not jive with relaxation and the munchies.

I really don't get it either.

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag