+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 153 FirstFirst ... 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This y'all is prime example of how to destroy yourself internally. Don't do it. "But CS looks good!" He's only 5'6" and does he most of the year with that kind of depression and lifestyle?

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    This y'all is prime example of how to destroy yourself internally. Don't do it. "But CS looks good!" He's only 5'6" and does he most of the year with that kind of depression and lifestyle?
    Here for a good time, not for a long time. No intention of setting the world record for longest living human. And you gave me an extra half inch, ty

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't think anyone would call alcohol fueled depression/depression powered alcoholic benders fun or a good time. But hey, I guess fun is subjective.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I don't know how you're certain the depression is fueled by alcohol and not the other way around.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I don't know how you're certain the depression is fueled by alcohol and not the other way around.
    was wondering that much myself lmao

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    That's why the / is there and you pick which one is applicable. Do you even workout? How did you even end up in here to comment?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

He tripped over his mop bucket and landed here.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    He tripped over his mop bucket and landed here.
    Pretty easy to do when you're in an alcohol-induced depressive binge.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Funny part is that it's neither of those. I just drink because it's fun. It's separate from anything else I got going on, which is why I can cold turkey whenever I want to go on a diet w/o any issues. I'm not concerned with health, so the only drawback I experience is weight related(not even directly the alcohol but drinking to me is like weed for everyone else I will raid the fridge, and go to the corner store and eat all manner of junk food) , and I don't care to be single digit body fat year round. Been there, done that, draining, tedious lifestyle. As far as the rest of the shit? hangovers, nope never had one. Withdrawal symptoms when I cold turkey? nope not once, etc. so there's no real reason not to drink when I'm not on diet since it just makes everything else more fun from watching anime, to gaming, etc.

BG Level

You'll have to excuse the armchair doc whose best offense was to ask why I'm in a fitness thread as if being subscribed or invested in fitness never dawned on them as reason for watching a thread without posting constantly.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

and the cardio is catching up to me, lol. Already at the point where my resting heart rate is "too low" for plasma unless I do push ups in line (which makes me look like a tool) the doctor is never in when I'm donating to get put in the system as athletic donor since he doesn't come in till 2nd shift and i always go as soon as they open. Would make sense for my heart rate to fall in that range when I'm biking 200+ miles a week on top of running at fossil park's fitness trail every day on top of it, lol

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

and just got flagged at the plasma spot for my weight. (they flag you every 20 lbs you lose a year to make sure you're not sick, don't have AIDs, etc. and that the weight loss is intentional)

I don't care for a scale since I get too obsessive about it, so I don't weigh myself normally during my cuts, I just go by getting flagged at plasma. Took me 7 weeks to get flagged last year. Got flagged in 5 this year; so about 4lbs a week

Can run it to the end of the month, be happy with where i am body fat% wise, and then scale the cardio back from 2.5-3hrs a day, 7 days a week, to 2hrs a day, 4 days a week, stick with clean eating sun-thurs, treat myself on fri/sat and drink weekends only instead of 7 days a week and be able to maintain that weight, which is what I'll probably do for 2023, these end of the year cuts I'm getting too old for that shit, lol.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Daddy won and is now the 4 time champion

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Top 2 in CP pose down at the Olympia

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrSZ...d=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Matic Valefor
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Long time FFXI BG lurker,/occasional poster. Just came across this thread for the first time.

Any VR fitness people here? I don't lift because frankly I already have more than enough body mass to work with and I have no interest in looking like the Liver King. Also find it boring AF. I just want to be more healthy and lose some weight/tone up, but it needs to be fun or I get bored.

For cardio, I go to Thrill of the Fight or Gorn on my Quest. TotF is legit the most realistic way to simulate boxing an actual opponent. Biggest advantage from a fitness perspective is I don't really need to push myself the same way I would at the gym, because the games don't give you a choice. Either keep fighting or lose, and I don't like losing. As someone who has never enjoyed gyms (I've always found martial arts classes to be more fun and productive) VR fitness is 100% a game changer.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Lol you don't accidentally wake up or lift and look like Liver King, the delusion. Man was on thousands of dollars worth of gear a month and some average gym goer thinks they'll be able to do the same with casual exercising.

VR is still simulated and nothing close to simulating getting punched in the face and how you'll react or the psychological/physiological response to that.

God, i wish it was that easy to get that size. Been training for years and i'm nothing special.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i've been training for a decade and all i got was this broken back, dysmorphia and a stimulant addiction

edit: i do enjoy beat saber and ddr tho

LOL, i look good with my shirt off, but the second i have something over my body you couldn't tell i work out.

That natty triangle hits hard.

Big, Lean, Natty... Pick two.

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag