+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 153 FirstFirst ... 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Bump to fix the thread.

Edit: Worked. Could be my inferior settings. Sometimes a long posts adds a page that's not there it seems.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Nah my post disappeared for me too, wasn't just you. thanks for fixing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Walking pretty good in a boot. Everything I've read and was told by the doc was let it heal, no movement, no weight bearing. Even without actively trying to rehab I was able to pass the first set of requirements on day 1 of PT, but I still have to wait 2 weeks until my next visit so the doc can clear me for shoes.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

thinking of getting a set of weights for home instead of getting a gym membership this summer (I normally go to my school gym but don't take summer classes)

a) has anyone had success with a home gym? staying motivated, using it consistently, able to target all muscle groups, etc.?
    b) any advice on weight sets to purchase that are convenient/quality without being too expensive?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What do I do for 30 min in the morning before my 5 scoops of pre workout kick in

it takes 30 mins for that much pre-workout to kick it.... wtf are you taking.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Should I try more scoops?

Im just kidding, I just bought my first thing of pre workout- I never drink caffeine so I'm p sure even a single full scoop would kill me at this point

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

which pwo?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    thinking of getting a set of weights for home instead of getting a gym membership this summer (I normally go to my school gym but don't take summer classes)

a) has anyone had success with a home gym? staying motivated, using it consistently, able to target all muscle groups, etc.?
    b) any advice on weight sets to purchase that are convenient/quality without being too expensive?

Honestly, stick to the gym membership. There is something different mentally about physically going to a place to workout than doing it at home. It's way too easy to get lax with a home set. Just my 2c

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Honestly, stick to the gym membership. There is something different mentally about physically going to a place to workout than doing it at home. It's way too easy to get lax with a home set. Just my 2c
    I fucking loved my home gym the only reason I joined an actual gym was because I ran out of weights for compound lifts and it was either buy more and expand or sell it and get a membership. So I did that and eventually stopped going wish I kept the home gym.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

What's the best program for dumbbells? PPL, Franks, phraks greyskull variant?

I don't have access to barbells outside of Smith machines.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    which pwo?
    one of the OPTIMUM NUTRITION ones bc it was real cheap on amazon, I was worried I would receive a moist brick from the reviews but its in great shape

I haven't really found a pre-workout that works better than C4 for me. I'm done most of the greatest hits and never felt much (I have a high tolerance for caffeine, I'll drink a 20oz coffee and go to bed), but C4, if I'm not hitting it hard before 15mins, i'll start feeling the tingle in my arms and get the jiggers.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I haven't really found a pre-workout that works better than C4 for me. I'm done most of the greatest hits and never felt much (I have a high tolerance for caffeine, I'll drink a 20oz coffee and go to bed), but C4, if I'm not hitting it hard before 15mins, i'll start feeling the tingle in my arms and get the jiggers.
    What have u tried? I personally find the taste of C4 to be appalling and the feeling meh to unpleasant.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Do you guys take whey protein? Honestly I will never track my diet intake so is it fine to just drink a scoop or eat with yogurt or something after working out?

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Bruh I don't even remember to eat or sleep most days, whey is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    What have u tried? I personally find the taste of C4 to be appalling and the feeling meh to unpleasant.
    Tried all of these for at least two weeks (Took a week off, then tried a different, etc)

Mr Hyde
    Nitraflex
    Defcon
    Kraken
    Mesomorph
    Dust
    Total War
    Edge of Insanity
    Seismic Surge
    Wild Thing

As you stated, C4 tastes bad for most of them, but i LOVE blue razz.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

I am actually a fan of mesomorph and nitraflex, sadly they don't sell meso anymore.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Optimum Nutrition 60 Servings Gold Standard Pre-Workout with Creatine, Beta-Alanine, and Caffeine for Energy, 1.32 Pound https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NASL5M4?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

That's what I bought- can anyone give me a quick rundown on if it's got anything useful in it. The 60 servings in this flavor was randomly way cheaper than 60 in the others

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

The only useful things it has is the caffeine,beta alanine, and citruline. Creatine is generally a filler as well. You are better off making your own preworkout unless you find one whos taste you love above all else.

Honestly if all you did was take a spoonfull of this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Bulksupplemen...pSrc=srch&th=1

and one of these:
    https://www.amazon.com/Caffeine-Pill...ne+pills+200mg

you are on far if not better than most pwo on the market and have the option to add more stuff later down the road such as citruline malate, DMAA if you really want to... maybe some Hawaiian punch flavor packets.

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag