Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvage Bans v 2.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    According to his Guildwork broadcast it seems so, and as his profile is publicly viewable it only leaves to speculation if he's not trolling us.

I am very curious though, who else, because the others that said they got a suspension remain very quiet.
    And Judgement, stop fishing for praise and stuff, you're not getting any here.
    I wasn't expecting praise as the lone legitimate fish in a sea of cheating fish

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I'm pretty sure SE nailed other people to after an investigation as well, and not just him cuz you sent a heartfelt letter of "i'll quit if you dont ban him Q.Q"
    Keep thinking that. I know you're a cheater too, so give me an excuse

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Judgement View Post
    I wasn't expecting praise as the lone legitimate fish in a sea of cheating fish
    Starcade?!?

Keep thinking that. I know you're a cheater too, so give me an excuse
    If you report everyone, they'll ban everyone and you'll have your own private server.

Banned.

BG Level

Starcade?!?

If you report everyone, they'll ban everyone and you'll have your own private server.
    Sounds better than playing with nothing but dirty cheaters.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sounds better than playing with nothing but dirty cheaters.
    Yeah, playing with yourself is like masturbating. But thats a sin, and sinning is cheating the rules of life. That makes you a dirty cheater too.

Campaign
    BG Level

Lol it's real
    Well I dunno what to say, this is what should've happened in the first place honestly. If you let people get away with something like that then you might as well permaspeedhack because they won't ban anybody ever.

Honestly if I were SE I would have just rolled back chars and let players decide wether they want to keep playing or quit, but maybe they had technical/practical reasons for not doing that.

Banned.

BG Level

Yeah, playing with yourself is like masturbating. But thats a sin, and sinning is cheating the rules of life. That makes you a dirty cheater too.
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. RIP Tigerwoods/Cream Soda, hope you learned your lesson. I wonder who's next

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Lol it's real
    Well I dunno what to say, this is what should've happened in the first place honestly. If you let people get away with something like that then you might as well permaspeedhack because they won't ban anybody ever.

Honestly if I were SE I would have just rolled back chars and let players decide wether they want to keep playing or quit, but maybe they had technical/practical reasons for not doing that.
    Rollback was probably a thought, then they realized that would take effort to parse logs (since I doubt they actually keep daily savestates), and just decided to axe everyone.

Campaign
    BG Level

Yeah Nynja, they probably couldn't roll them back to a fixed day for all accounts and defining a different rollback day for every single char would have been too much of an effort. It's understandable I guess =/

@Judgement
    I seriously doubt someone with his attitude "learned" anything. Was there anything to learn to begin with? Maybe, but I doubt people like that would learn anything from a ban, and honestly who made you the "teacher" in this scenario anyway?
    Not playing devil's advocate here, I found Tigerwoods' bragging attitude in this thread particularly despicable and out of place, but that doesn't make playing moral police a good behaviour, to my own eyes. Remember that the threshold of what is and what isn't a cheat are defined by your own personal judgement, which is not absolute and doesn't necessarily have to be agreed by everybody else.
    If Tigerwoods learned something from this experience, maybe, it's to brag in private among friends and not on a public board.
    Seriously doubt he'll play all legit and avoid using exploits in future games, if this is what you wanted him to "learn".

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm pretty sure SE nailed other people to after an investigation as well, and not just him cuz you sent a heartfelt letter of "i'll quit if you dont ban him Q.Q"
    My accounts are fine, with all my ill gotten gains, from 70,000 alexandrites. Probably was just him because that guy reported him. First rule was always don't cheat where others can see you.

And just for fun, didn't want to post this before for obvious reasons, but linen purse data, over 808 purses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...EVhOADIxXutbFQ . That's about 1 month of salvage, which consisted of 10 minutes doing unlocks, and 90 minutes of watching a bot run.

Banned.

BG Level

^ Looks like someone else is just begging for the ban stick

SE doesn't even need to take my word for it. They could have simply looked in on him for a moment once they received my report to verify it, and saw him blatantly cheating. Cheaters gonna cheat. It would be extremely obvious to see/detect if you're a Special Task Force member. If they saw him cheating again, with his prior ban, they would permaban him. Do you think someone like him would just turn off their clipper and fleetool and bots for a while to lay low? Nope. So he got caught red-handed, again. As will any cheater eventually, if I have anything to say in the matter.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

SE doesn't even need to take my word for it. They could have simply looked in on him for a moment once they received my report to verify it, and saw him blatantly cheating. Cheaters gonna cheat. It would be extremely obvious to see/detect if you're a Special Task Force member. If they saw him cheating again, with his prior ban, they would permaban him. Do you think someone like him would just turn off their clipper and fleetool and bots for a while to lay low? Nope. So he got caught red-handed, again. As will any cheater eventually, if I have anything to say in the matter.
    Take this as a lesson, kids, always cheat smart, and run your bots on mules.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I say this with years of experience being that guy telling people to fuck off and leaving shells over tool use, schadenfreude over salvage bans, mocking BG for having members on the list when Taj hacked ffxiapp, etc.

You sound like a self-righteous prick and are vastly overestimating how much anybody cares about this shit, let alone how much ability you have, if any, to affect how people are punished for it.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Take this as a lesson, kids, always cheat smart, and run your bots on mules.
    Luckily I don't need this lesson because I don't cheat. But if you think you're immune form being banned for cheating "smart" (as if cheating could possibly ever be smart) think again, the only reason you haven't been banned is because no one has reported you due to cheating becoming the status quo in FFXI. Being against cheating now makes you an outcast in this game. Cheating is what the "cool kids" do. How backwards we have become.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

They could have simply looked in on him for a moment once they received my report to verify it, and saw him blatantly cheating.
    Starcade, if reporting people worked then how come you never managed to get thorny banned?

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Luckily I don't need this lesson because I don't cheat. But if you think you're immune form being banned for cheating "smart" (as if cheating could possibly ever be smart) think again, the only reason you haven't been banned is because no one has reported you due to cheating becoming the status quo in FFXI. Being against cheating now makes you an outcast in this game. Cheating is what the "cool kids" do. How backwards we have become.
    Yup. You're the only one who cares. idk, i think it's cool when i go to a merit party, and set my speed hacks to 50%, and still have people running faster than me, in front of 16 other people. You must be very upset about other people having fun. How dare they?

Shirai

I'm doubting we're dealing with Starcade here, to be fair.
    It lacks too much "I'm going to look you up, watch your back, I am willing to go back to prison."

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    You sound like a self-righteous prick and are vastly overestimating how much anybody cares about this shit, let alone how much ability you have, if any, to affect how people are punished for it.
    And his sock's name is Judgement.

Can't make this stuff up. lol

Quit this game a bit ago and never had an account on here but this thread kind of begged me to open my mouth.

I intentionally tried to get banned from this game because I played way too much and decided it was enough. I did things ranging from insulting SE's privileged JP player base to blatantly speed hacking everywhere, anywhere and in front of anyone. I even reported my main from one of my mule accounts(separate SE account) while doing violations. I concluded that bans no longer exist and eventually I just gave up and stopped playing the game(so glad I did too). Maybe I got lucky but I don't think so because I know I'm not the only person who does all kinds of deliberate hacks in front of people.

As for this God Almighty's Judgement guy, you seriously have to be some sort of masochist to not exploit this god awful game. Are you Doomslayer? If not you must be his long lost twin.

Spent a lot of time clipping all sorts of places in the game and you can find some cool spots and tricks. I know a lot of exploits to this game and I wouldn't want to ruin any on anyone but one of which I'll say cause I have NEVER heard anyone who knew this one(despite how obvious it is), jueno/WHITE GATE/starter cities can all be quickly accessed with new mule accounts by using maint clip in chocobo circuit. Wouldn't suggest doing this to Jueno if you plan on progressing on the mule cause in one case it locked one of my mules out of a CS that I could never trigger after.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by neverturningback View Post
    Quit this game a bit ago and never had an account on here but this thread kind of begged me to open my mouth.

I intentionally tried to get banned from this game because I played way too much and decided it was enough. I did things ranging from insulting SE's privileged JP player base to blatantly speed hacking everywhere, anywhere and in front of anyone. I even reported my main from one of my mule accounts(separate SE account) while doing violations. I concluded that bans no longer exist and eventually I just gave up and stopped playing the game(so glad I did too). Maybe I got lucky but I don't think so because I know I'm not the only person who does all kinds of deliberate hacks in front of people.

As for this God Almighty's Judgement guy, you seriously have to be some sort of masochist to not exploit this god awful game. Are you Doomslayer? If not you must be his long lost twin.

Spent a lot of time clipping all sorts of places in the game and you can find some cool spots and tricks. I know a lot of exploits to this game and I wouldn't want to ruin any on anyone but one of which I'll say cause I have NEVER heard anyone who knew this one(despite how obvious it is), jueno/WHITE GATE/starter cities can all be quickly accessed with new mule accounts by using maint clip in chocobo circuit. Wouldn't suggest doing this to Jueno if you plan on progressing on the mule cause in one case it locked one of my mules out of a CS that I could never trigger after.
    well shit, why did i get a whitegate boarding pass? That's almost as big a waste of time as actually getting sky access instead of just clipping through the gate.