+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvage Bans v 2.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Maybe most people they're banning are buying more copies of the game, giving them a net profit. We don't really have the data that SE does.
    While that was certainly common in the past (especially with rmts who didn't really care about the account to begin with) I'm not so sure that is still the case or will continue to be in the following months. I'm not really up on the rmt game but I'd assume prices have been dropping so I'd imagine there rebuying copies and relvling/gearing might end up be becoming unprofitable

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    i played on ps2 so I was doing good until you mentioned bad language

also i may have mpkd some people
    May have?

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Just makes 0 sense to me why they are still banning people. Maybe to save face and pretend they actually do shit when they haven't for years?
    Also makes no sense why the Draylo on Asura doesn't have like 15 REMs and doesn't wear Tizona afterglow on his BLU.

Also lol'd at that "raughs" post, ty Dasva.

Spoiler: show
    Quick guys, 5 best Mythics.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yagrush, carwenhan, burtgang, koga,????

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    Yagrush, carwenhan, burtgang, koga,????
    Anyone got banned over making a Carn is an idiot IMHO.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Define best... Laevateinn is insane for blm as is schs mythic but who cares about nuking dps

Even post rudra nerf Vajra still going strong.

If you care about petting stuff up Aymur is kind of insane especially with the recent ready changes.

Ryunohige kind of makes drg... but loldrg.

Terpsichore is still going strong since Pyrrhic Kleos didn't get touched and is probably better than rudra's now

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Aymur is seriously downright ridiculous for the job. The aftermath can proc on ready moves.

It's absolutely ridiculous when you consider you can have a 10s ready timer for a JA that will do at least 6k or more per attack (with gear comparable to mythic) with no hate towards you whatsoever that can now DA or TA with high rate and 1600 TP bonus on every attack.

I know lolbst, but it's up there in the top 3-5 in terms of "how much the weapon changes the job".

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Aymur is seriously downright ridiculous for the job. The aftermath can proc on ready moves.

It's absolutely ridiculous when you consider you can have a 10s ready timer for a JA that will do at least 6k or more per attack (with gear comparable to mythic) with no hate towards you whatsoever that can now DA or TA with high rate and 1600 TP bonus on every attack.

I know lolbst, but it's up there in the top 3-5 in terms of "how much the weapon changes the job".
    Bst is not lolBst anymore - properly geared its probably one of the top DDs at the moment, if not the top one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah I'm not sure SE had a lot of forethought when they constructed the current system that allows for 10s ready charges, ilvl pets, and some of the shits get (also how pet magic skills work in terms of resist).

Ib4 nerf fireball.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I'm not sure SE had a lot of forethought when they constructed the current system that allows for 10s ready charges, ilvl pets, and some of the shits get (also how pet magic skills work in terms of resist).

Ib4 nerf fireball.
    I'm fairly certain they forgot about little things like charmer's merlin (or thought bsts were going to continue to melee and therefore just not use it) and asa pants. Or just how strong them making it so tp actually does something would be. bst has become something like smn in terms of unengaged dmg (smn will still spike better though)

Magitek

PLZ NERF BST READY RUDRA STORM OP!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Magitek View Post
    PLZ NERF BST READY RUDRA STORM OP!
    I think it's funny that right after they nerfed rudra's and for that matter a bunch of other dagger ws that weren't that great to begin with they then update mb to the point where people are doing much more than rudra's ever did without waiting on timers

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1600 TP bonus on every attack..
    Totally missed this but you can actually get 1800 pet tp bonus though you'd lose out on some pet base stats

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I think it's funny that right after they nerfed rudra's and for that matter a bunch of other dagger ws that weren't that great to begin with they then update mb to the point where people are doing much more than rudra's ever did without waiting on timers
    Or how they said they were gonna look at nerfing SAM too and then decided not to because SAM needs buffs to be good. Or whatever bullshit they spewed about that.

You have no idea how salty I still am about that. I legitimately think they used THF's numbers on stuff like Largantua as their reasoning for it needing a nerf.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Totally missed this but you can actually get 1800 pet tp bonus though you'd lose out on some pet base stats
    Not with Aymur and merlin.

I'd say no matter what you are doing -5sec > 200 TP bonus (except unleash)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Define best... Laevateinn is insane for blm as is schs mythic but who cares about nuking dps
    Max aug Keraunos has 32 INT over Laev for only a loss of 12 Matk and 25 Magic Damage. For high tier nukes it is definitely not sure that Laev is best, let alone insane, and for Magic Bursts nothing is as good as Keraunos. Tupsi has more potential because it is itemized for Macc instead of Matk but Keraunos can still beat it in a lot of events.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

He's talking about pre-casting in Merlin and midcasting with Alluvion axe.

And TP bonus is useless during Unleash.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well that axe can also get another 20 pet att and 5 da/crit too... Anyways though why does it have to be either or? Why not put on merlin for activation and switch to alluvion axe?

Edit: Damn Falkirk beat me lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras View Post
    Max aug Keraunos has 32 INT over Laev for only a loss of 12 Matk and 25 Magic Damage. For high tier nukes it is definitely not sure that Laev is best, let alone insane, and for Magic Bursts nothing is as good as Keraunos. Tupsi has more potential because it is itemized for Macc instead of Matk but Keraunos can still beat it in a lot of events.
    Sorry I was assuming in situations where you can get AM up a decent portion of the time

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sorry I was assuming in situations where you can get AM up a decent portion of the time
    2000 TP AM is what, 30 Matk? It's certainly not a blow out with AM maintence but that also means less Myrkr and melee range. I personally don't think it's hard to maintain AM but it does have some cons. It's much like the mythics that only provide AM3 like Liberator and Nagi, sure they are probably still your best weapon but don't compare too well to weapons that enhance JAs/WSes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Falkirk View Post
    He's talking about pre-casting in Merlin and midcasting with Alluvion axe.

And TP bonus is useless during Unleash.
    I'm still not used to this brand new non-spellcast world where you can swap weapons from pre to midcast and have it actually work.

Never even occurred to me, lol.