Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvage Bans v 2.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

If its cheat/bot I think its reive or CP farming related, I think that is all they are banning hardcore on atm.

Just to throw 2 cents in:

I've been botting 23/7 (3-4 NPC spark turn-ins etc) for about 3 months, no temp yet. I also clip at 25% or higher 100% of the time, and pos through doors, cliffs, zone to zone etc. CP/spark botting purely for value, not reiving or going to a good camp to get CP where others go.

Going to assume it's because no one knows who I am, or where I am. (account goes inactive in 24 hours, so feel free to spam report if you're so inclined) Not really sure what they're looking for, or how they're pretending to do it, but a shit load of people I know have been popped.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Based on the actions in
    this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have
    suspended the FINAL FANTASY XI service account registered to this e-mail in
    accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. The suspension will last a
    minimum of 72 hours starting 4/18/2015 0:00 until 4/21/2015 0:00 during which
    time you will be unable to access FINAL FANTASY XI. You will lose access to the
    service account for the duration of the suspension.
    Considering the account was suspended since Thursday(16th), I'm assuming it's perma. Speed hacks, pos warp, pl bot, on event

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I farmed about 6000 JPs in the last year. For the first 6 months or so after they introduced the system I would leave myself killing 24/7 in Morimar near Conflux #3. They temp banned me in November for 3 days, which I think was probably for some reported offense. It's possible that it was due to AH botting using Bidder and an alias loop. I was trying to buy an Ethereal Squama every 5 minutes on my mule and someone could have figured it out. I'm not sure, though.

Anyway, after I came back I still ran around at Flee speed (+60%) with auto-detect set to +25% all the time. I used bidder still, but avoided autobuying scripts. I used treasury, gearswap, config, organizer (before and after release), etc. I clipped through doors and stuff if I thought I was alone. Sometimes (like in Alluvion - Yorcia) I went up to 300% still. I also kept botting, but it was generally more attended than not. I had already maxed out the available categories and banked 200 JPs on all my jobs, so I needed only modest JP farming to keep myself capped out, which I did at all the same camps I used to use mostly during double CP campaigns.

As for irregular offenses, I made organizer and sent a bunch of impossible packets during its creation over this time period. I feel that if there was any kind of autodetect system they would have permabanned my character by now. I still bet the STF is just acting on every single report they get. I am also deactivated and probably won't reactivate until November.

Looking back, even if they banned me at this point it would be hard for me to say that I hadn't gotten a good deal on FFXI. So much entertainment over the last decade for probably only $3000 in subscription fees, expansion packs, etc.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I farmed about 6000 JPs in the last year. For the first 6 months or so after they introduced the system I would leave myself killing 24/7 in Morimar near Conflux #3. They temp banned me in November for 3 days, which I think was probably for some reported offense. It's possible that it was due to AH botting using Bidder and an alias loop. I was trying to buy an Ethereal Squama every 5 minutes on my mule and someone could have figured it out. I'm not sure, though.

Anyway, after I came back I still ran around at Flee speed (+60%) with auto-detect set to +25% all the time. I used bidder still, but avoided autobuying scripts. I used treasury, gearswap, config, organizer (before and after release), etc. I clipped through doors and stuff if I thought I was alone. Sometimes (like in Alluvion - Yorcia) I went up to 300% still. I also kept botting, but it was generally more attended than not. I had already maxed out the available categories and banked 200 JPs on all my jobs, so I needed only modest JP farming to keep myself capped out, which I did at all the same camps I used to use mostly during double CP campaigns.

As for irregular offenses, I made organizer and sent a bunch of impossible packets during its creation over this time period. I feel that if there was any kind of autodetect system they would have permabanned my character by now. I still bet the STF is just acting on every single report they get. I am also deactivated and probably won't reactivate until November.

Looking back, even if they banned me at this point it would be hard for me to say that I hadn't gotten a good deal on FFXI. So much entertainment over the last decade for probably only $3000 in subscription fees, expansion packs, etc.
    Psh, the game is only 1/3rd of the fun anyway!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm pretty sure that who gets banned has to do with who gets reported (and I'm still not convinced that they do a fair job on the investigating). I know on asura, Anik feels it is his mission to report anyone he feels to be moving at faster than normal mvt speed (dude shouts about it daily). I fear for the poor soul who runs by him with bolters and mazurka on because I get the feeling that SE won't bother to investigate if they were moving legit and just hammer away...

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    I'm pretty sure that who gets banned has to do with who gets reported (and I'm still not convinced that they do a fair job on the investigating). I know on asura, Anik feels it is his mission to report anyone he feels to be moving at faster than normal mvt speed (dude shouts about it daily). I fear for the poor soul who runs by him with bolters and mazurka on because I get the feeling that SE won't bother to investigate if they were moving legit and just hammer away...
    They are probably too busy investigating me from all the QQing they get over the years that they just neglect to investigate everyone else they just ban.

People like Anik are lucky they are safe over the internet because if they were reporting people about things like running red lights, smoking pot, and not notifying the town before breaking ground so that utilities can come mark their lines with spray paint. Then people (I wouldn't because he is pathetic enough) would just probably beat the crap out of him.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    I'm still not banned (I don't use anything) and he send me tell often that I'm getting banned next so I guess I'm lucky or they investigate a lil.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    I'm still not banned (I don't use anything) and he send me tell often that I'm getting banned next so I guess I'm lucky or they investigate a lil.
    Your name is just one 'C' and maybe an 'L' or two short of being insta-ban!

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    Just to throw 2 cents in:

I've been botting 23/7 (3-4 NPC spark turn-ins etc) for about 3 months, no temp yet. I also clip at 25% or higher 100% of the time, and pos through doors, cliffs, zone to zone etc. CP/spark botting purely for value, not reiving or going to a good camp to get CP where others go.

Going to assume it's because no one knows who I am, or where I am. (account goes inactive in 24 hours, so feel free to spam report if you're so inclined) Not really sure what they're looking for, or how they're pretending to do it, but a shit load of people I know have been popped.
    Aren't you a badass

Awe don't be mad cause people report you and not others. Some people just don't care, and you rub the ones that do the wrong way.

If no one knows you exist, they can't report you for cheating, helps when you don't change 1 letter of your name, and aren't a huge douche, but yeah.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Awe don't be mad cause people report you and not others. Some people just don't care, and you rub the ones that do the wrong way.

If no one knows you exist, they can't report you for cheating, helps when you don't change 1 letter of your name, and aren't a huge douche, but yeah.
    Its only the butthurt people who report those just because they don't like them or see them moving fast which affects then in no possible way. Blacklists and just living your own life, concepts foreign to some people.

I was under the impression that it was pathetic to take things posted here and put them on the official forums? Isn't that a cunty thing to do, against the bro-code and all that shit lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was under the impression that it was pathetic to take things posted here and put them on the official forums? Isn't that a cunty thing to do, against the bro-code and all that shit lol.
    Some people have no souls. In my opinion, if it doesn't effect nor harm you, why report someone. What's the point besides being a justice warrior

I guess Malithar just being a sandy vag bitch then.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

At this point in the games life nobody should be reporting anyone unless they are truly a disgusting human being. The population is low enough as it is lol.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    At this point in the games life nobody should be reporting anyone unless they are truly a disgusting human being. The population is low enough as it is lol.
    Draylo where is your afterglow Tizona damn it? Quit not using it! Starting to think this is a fake Draylo on Asura!

Anyway, is anyone else similar to myself where in that they are actually not cheating at all, and because they are not against people who are they are just assumed to be?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Shun the people who like to report. They'll eventually quit when they don't get invited to shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Draylo where is your afterglow Tizona damn it? Quit not using it! Starting to think this is a fake Draylo on Asura!

Anyway, is anyone else similar to myself where in that they are actually not cheating at all, and because they are not against people who are they are just assumed to be?
    People who still play this game vanilla in 2015 truly astound me.

The patience you must have...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They banned some more today, friend got banned most likely reive botting.