Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvage Bans v 2.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

below

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    Didn't you buy your account? I saw the username Altnob recently on rmt forums. lol
    Nah I didn't buy the account. I bought some gil. I wanted to buy some mule accounts for VW but no one really offered any except one and by then I already bought some gil so I didn't care.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Stinks that another exploit was found I did notice an awful lot of mythics around adoulin as of late...

I want to find the exploit that lets PAWGs ask to see my mog house.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Altnob View Post
    Nah I didn't buy the account. I bought some gil. I wanted to buy some mule accounts for VW but no one really offered any except one and by then I already bought some gil so I didn't care.
    I guess my point was it was kind of silly to be against exploiting and cheating when you're doing something to circumvent the system. I don't have any problem with gilbuyers, just a little case of pot kettle etc.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by PSOfanatic View Post
    The people that did exploit this were already probably bored of the game and being able to streamline the mythic making process probably added some fun/excitement back to the game. They probably were at the point of "Well If I get banned I wouldn't care because there isn't shit to do, and if I don't...well...then I guess I get to be a bad ass!"

I mean I don't know if anyone has noticed but the amount of posts on FFXIBG have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY over the past month and a half.

Was way before this info hit the publics eye Am and will always will be bad ass fella. Most of theese lobsters think pooping out a few REMs is their saving grace unfortunately no amount REMS or gil will ever be their saving grace cause they still suck at a game that's been around for what? solid 8-10 years now? I personally don't understand the reason why people are airing out their dirty laundry granted punishments were handed out and served does not mean that at any point SE cant turn around and further it. I don't think getting away with murder then talking about it and bragging openly about your pathetic sessions of Alex/Item duping is a good idea for anyone at the moment. Like people have stated theese exploits have been around for a long time and have managed to stay like that because it was kept under the table but all it takes is some loud mouth scrub/scrubs to drive it into the ground. I personally received an LM-11 but i will neither confirm or deny that it was due to the Salvage exploit. Ive also had people in my LS receive and not receive it when they had also dabbled in it just as much. Its not known how certain people were cherry picked and the way things are going and being discussed openly i would not be surprised in the least bit if further action does get taken because of verbal uproar in the community. I will tell you one thing though if I continue to see further posts from people that have done it and bragging about it and are a part of the shell i will break your pearl and you can have at it in town and in any public forum talking about your grab ass sessions in salvage. You may "Not care" what happens to your account/accounts but i know others do and i will not let that jeopardize LS members experience because SE may decide they are associated with loud mouth dullards.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

wow

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

lol

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I like him already. You fucking cheating assholes. You'll get yours. Just you wait.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

God, I was so worried that this thread wouldn't deliver.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

holy shit lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    God, I was so worried that this thread wouldn't deliver.
    I was about to go look up old drama threads because of the let down!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, alex is going up. Lots of people are fighting over the little bit that comes in now. Lots of half finished weapons are out there now.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hasnt changed much on Carby, still the 7k-9k range. Could be going up because people are panicing about it, expecting it to go up. I'm pretty sure those that used this exploit (well most atleast) used it for weapons, not for gil.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

edit: I can't link for shit.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

topic doesnt even deserve the title salvage bans 2.0. doesnt even come close drama wise to the 1. one. its rather a downgrade then upgrade!

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We can dream.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Come now, let us read and enjoy this again, together.

Campaign
    BG Level

I don't get it, don't think I ever will =/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast