+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Salvage Bans v 2.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by JSHidaka View Post
    2 runs per day, and 10 months... are you farming Salvage 1.0? coz doing 2 run per day, just needed 4 months(tops 5) to complete, with an average run of 125 alex each run. (well I sold all of them to my friend, and when I started mine had the gil to buy all the alex)
    It burns you out two boxing two runs at the same time every day so I would often just run one alt through (which is actually relaxing instead of annoying) or take a night off now and then to do other events. I play more casually than I used to, and usually only on for max 3 hours per evening.

I agree the average is around 120 alex per run. I believe the best legit way is to do both salvage and dynamis each day but damn me if I want to torture myself that badly...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    RMT was not using it for marrows afaik. The reason marrow price dipped so hard was because people were generating items out of thin air by using a buffer overflow glitch. This post might get deleted if the users on this forum who did it even care even though I said it before in this thread and it's been said on ffxiah/official forums. You could essentially create any item out of thin air for a while and it was abused very heavily.
    Well in ffxiah I did read (before mods deleted the thread) that with infinite time and another glitch that didn't let ADL to use TP moves, made it easy to farm for them...

Banned.

BG Level

I've reported everyone here who has blatantly admitted to cheating to the Special Task Force. You're the reason this game is dying. Enjoy your bans

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

They'll enjoy their billions of gil and 3 day vacations. Enjoy being butthurt.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judgement View Post
    I've reported everyone here who has blatantly admitted to cheating to the Special Task Force. You're the reason this game is dying. Enjoy your bans
    Thanks Mr. lurker. You're the reason hardly anyone ever posts anything like that before the patches. You gunna report everyone in the spellcast, gearswap, ashita, and windower threads too Buzzkillington?

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If you used this forum as reference, that won't matter at all, as they do not consider third party resources as valid. This is why people are able to talk about things publicly on forums for years without facing any repercussions.

If anything else happens to anyone, it will be a direct result of internal investigations, and not anything they have posted here nor elsewhere.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Prettttttty sure they won't care since it's posted on BlueGartr, and anyone can make an account with that person's name. Also, everyone that admitted to it, was obviously 3 day banned to begin with, thus they know about who did it.

Edit: added.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Can someone find out whos sock that is, if they have one here, or 7 proxies?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Can someone find out whos sock that is, if they have one here, or 7 proxies?
    Sure. Right now, though, I'm admittedly more interested in whatever else they're going to post, if anything.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

LMAO, their the reason the game is dying... lmao, if they weren't cheating (and news flash bro, there's still plennnnttyyy of other cheats that haven't even been brought up here) they probably wouldn't be playing.
    The game is dying not because of the people still sending SE their 12$ a month, no it's dying for other reasons, most of which are debatable, some of which aren't.
    Shit... Games still going and still arguably looks good 12ish years later, be happy, be proud, I've made friends in this game that i'll probably be friends with for the rest of my life, but people cheating is definetly NOT the reason this game is dying.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Do you really fucking think that's going to do anything at this point?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm pretty peeved about this still, but its not about the cheaters cheating, its the fact SE knew about it, knew what they did, and basically let them get away with it (3 day suspension is laughable, and the people who got hit with it are laughing about it). If anything, your anger should be directed at SE for being a bunch of fucking pussies worrying about a couple subs instead of worrying about the integrity of the game.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I'm pretty peeved about this still, but its not about the cheaters cheating, its the fact SE knew about it, knew what they did, and basically let them get away with it (3 day suspension is laughable, and the people who got hit with it are laughing about it). If anything, your anger should be directed at SE for being a bunch of fucking pussies worrying about a couple subs instead of worrying about the integrity of the game.
    i am not sure this is finished entirely, the shitstorm just hit OForums 24 hours ago and i wouldnt be surprised if SE takes another stance to this if the shitstorm becomes big enough. i could care less since i didnt knew anything about this nor used it, i am more afraid if some of my friends would go down (which is a big part of why i am still playing).

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

SE isn't banning anyone with their severe lack of FFXI subs.

FFXI is dying because FFXIV is a thing now, not because of people cheating a BS system. Alex should be easy as fuck to obtain in 2014, lol. Niggas still on that alexandrite grind doe, much respect. Such a broken waste of time.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

fo sho

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Im pissed that I didnt learn of this and try to make my billions while the getting was good!! Never used any cheats BUT the next good one that comes out Im damn sure gonna try it!!!

Shirai

So that's where the cheap Alex went...
    Oh well... I guess it'll just take a bit longer then.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm still surprised that people don't care that there are hacked afterglows/billions of gil in items in circulation but they do care about a salvage bug oh well I give up

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    I'm still surprised that people don't care that there are hacked afterglows/billions of gil in items in circulation but they do care about a salvage bug oh well I give up
    I'm concerned but I don't know how to do it! Seriously I never find out about this cool stuff till after the fact

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast