Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Judgement View Post
    Internets Cop: How's that ban going for you?
    Auto response from LilT2o00: I'm not here right now

LilT2o00: lol nice name
    Internets Cop: Thank you sir
    Internets Cop: Hopefully you've learned your lesson not to brag about destroying other people's fun with your blatant cheating. Justice has been served!
    LilT2o00: Not really; blessing in disguise. I was ready to quit anyways (last time I played up before the band was like 2 weeks before it lol). Now I can just sell the gil, make some money
    LilT2o00: and move on
    LilT2o00: so I basically got paid to be banned lol
    Internets Cop: How can you sell gil when your account is permabanned? lol. Seems you've learned nothing though. Have fun with whatever future endeavors you choose to pursue. I'm sure karma will catch up to you eventually
    LilT2o00: You can't, if you assume I'm dumb enough to keep the gil on the same account
    Internets Cop: If you say so buddy
    LilT2o00: They patched the trick 2 days before banning anyone
    Internets Cop: You're dumb enough to be banned
    LilT2o00: moved all my gil the second I noticed the salvage trick was patched lol
    Internets Cop: I reported you myself and I'm sure ALL your accounts have been terminated. SE knows your IP
    LilT2o00: didn't trade it to myself lol. Traded it to a rl friend (so if he screws me over I can just go kick hias ass); giving him 20% lol
    Internets Cop: He'll be banned too for RMTing, then
    Internets Cop: Good job getting your friend banned
    LilT2o00: nah; not gonna sell it on his account, lol. Just gonna buy another copy of xi
    LilT2o00: lol
    Internets Cop: I'm sure they looked at what you've been doing with your money
    Internets Cop: The report I filed was for RMT
    Internets Cop: They'll track everything you've done
    Internets Cop: Your ill-gotten gains will be gone.
    Internets Cop: Sorry to disappoint
    LilT2o00: Well, if you think they can get the account before I sell it (not likely since I already have a buyer lined up)
    LilT2o00: they can ban the account after I get my cash i don't care
    LilT2o00: lol
    LilT2o00: tell them to work fast
    Internets Cop: Just move on with your life. You can't exploit this game anymore.
    Internets Cop: Go do steroids or something
    Internets Cop: Since you love cheating so much
    Internets Cop: You will never earn anything in life
    LilT2o00: Never earn and never get are two completely different things
    Internets Cop: Whatever temporary things you may get will soon be stripped from you. Ill-gotten gains are soon ill lost. You didn't work for anything, you don't deserve it. That's how the universe works
    LilT2o00: if SE can take the rl money from me after I sell it, then I'd applaud them. If they ban the account I sell the gil on or the person who buys it
    LilT2o00: 0 fucks given lol
    LilT2o00: Don't got shit to do with me
    Internets Cop: Whatever helps you sleep at night
    LilT2o00: I sleep like a baby
    Internets Cop: I bet you do.
    LilT2o00: anyways, is that all you had to say?
    Internets Cop: I suppose it is. Enjoy your ban sir, and good day! <3
    This is almost amusing....

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

P sure thats Starcade lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    You know, with people taking e-bullying more and more serious, you should file harassment charges on him hahaah
    Harassment is also, wait for it.... against the playonline agreement.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Judgement View Post
    Internets Cop: Just move on with your life. You can't exploit this game anymore.
    Not judging anyone for their past, current, or future actions, but does this guy not realize that ppl finding and using exploits has always been, and will always be a part of any online game, especially this one with the excellent coding. I only know a few going back to NA release, but, to name a few of the more well known ones:

Rusty Caps (later Padded Caps) in Rabao
    Barone Set buy/resell prices
    Growing elemental ores nearly 100% of the time
    Salvage/Nyzul Isle exploits
    Cruor exchange (not really an exploit, but botting 10M+ gil per acct per day, mostly while afk)

it will only be a matter of time before the next big one pops up
    Hak botting
    Dyna timer
    Salvage part 2

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Why did he get banned? Was making this thread actually worthwhile.

Maybe it was Karah

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Starcades blog hasn't been updated, not sure thats him!

Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Only one way to find out:
    Debbie Gibson is a tramp.

If he gets mayad, it's really Starcade

Relic Shield
    BG Level

If you have to automate or use "cheat codes" to enjoy a game...maybe you don't enjoy the game and should be elsewhere.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    Why did he get banned? Was making this thread actually worthwhile.

Maybe it was Karah
    Consensus response from the mod team. Guy posts from multiple IP's, is clearly a sock, and tbh the whole I'm the FFXI police wasn't entertaining 10 years ago. It's even less so now.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    If you have to automate or use "cheat codes" to enjoy a game...maybe you don't enjoy the game and should be elsewhere.
    gameshark made quite a bit of money, i guess your opinion is superior though. carry on

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This is a really stupid thing to say.

It's possible to really really enjoy some parts of a thing, but hate other parts. All in all, ffxi isn't very fun to me, but if you cut out the bad parts, which is pretty easy to do with some simple bots and cheats, it's pretty great. No other mmo is nearly as good as ffxi is, if you've got infinite money, pos hacks, windower/ashita plugins, and some bots, IMO. Considering how rampant cheating is anymore, and honestly who doesn't use windower at this point, i think this isn't an uncommon thought. The game by itself isn't that good, but with some simple modifications, it becomes excellent.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Yes, it's fixed. But only for the boss. You can still repop other floors. According to a friend, the rampart respawns, starts to summon the boss, then just disappears. Seems like such tasty spaghetti code.
    You can repop the bosses in V1. Sure, linens aren't 100% but I've heard it's still possible to pull 5-15 per run.

:D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    This is a really stupid thing to say.

It's possible to really really enjoy some parts of a thing, but hate other parts. All in all, ffxi isn't very fun to me, but if you cut out the bad parts, which is pretty easy to do with some simple bots and cheats, it's pretty great. No other mmo is nearly as good as ffxi is, if you've got infinite money, pos hacks, windower/ashita plugins, and some bots, IMO. Considering how rampant cheating is anymore, and honestly who doesn't use windower at this point, i think this isn't an uncommon thought. The game by itself isn't that good, but with some simple modifications, it becomes excellent.
    I think it's far more stupid to say windower and pos hacks are even close to the same league. Windower offers addons that the majority of modern MMO's either have as acceptable addons or baseline in the game itself. POS hacking isn't really accepted in any MMO as far as I'm aware.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Windower is like playing Scrabble with a hidden dictionary. Clipper and bots are like playing with a hidden sack of letter tiles. Both are cheating, but the former makes it possible for a bad player to perform at a higher level and the latter lets you do shit nobody playing legitimately can.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All that means is you don't like aspects of the game... or at least not enough to do the same thing everyday for a year just to get 1 item that still needs other things to finish and upgrade

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dowzer View Post
    You can repop the bosses in V1. Sure, linens aren't 100% but I've heard it's still possible to pull 5-15 per run.

:D
    Probably more efficient use of time to just do salvage 2 once, on a number of different characters. Only takes like 10 minutes for 100% purse with pos hacks.

I think it's far more stupid to say windower and pos hacks are even close to the same league. Windower offers addons that the majority of modern MMO's either have as acceptable addons or baseline in the game itself. POS hacking isn't really accepted in any MMO as far as I'm aware.
    Well, they both modify the experience, and make the game more enjoyable for some people. Ultimately, they accomplish the same thing. Honestly, i don't really feel like it's not accepted in ffxi. People constantly pos or speed hack through towns in front of 100 people, and on the rare occasions anyone does anything at all it's to warn them that they see them doing it, and they should be more careful. Not many people really seem to have a problem with it anymore.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

People don't report less because they're fine with it, and more because GMs never do anything anymore (or even less than they used to, at least). Why spend the time reporting someone if nothing will happen because SE prizes their monthly fees more than their ToS?

I mean, this topic is about a combination pos hack and exploit with essentially allowed duping at a scale that allowed people to gain billions of gil of stuff, and SE still didn't ban more than a couple people.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    People don't report less because they're fine with it, and more because GMs never do anything anymore (or even less than they used to, at least). Why spend the time reporting someone if nothing will happen because SE prizes their monthly fees more than their ToS?
    I never once saw a bot I reported disappear, but I just stopped even bothering when a GM told me to enjoy my time in Eorzea. "Skeleton crew" would be a generous way to put it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

If it is starcade, my OF sig will lure him out.