FFXI Server
    Sylph

Why do you all keep feeding trolls? lol

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    People don't report less because they're fine with it, and more because GMs never do anything anymore (or even less than they used to, at least). Why spend the time reporting someone if nothing will happen because SE prizes their monthly fees more than their ToS?
    Even if that is true, it's pretty clear that most people also don't care, as evidenced by the fact that a huge amount of people are cheating every day. Just go to a merit party and count how many people are using ja0wait, or are movign faster than they should be. There's usually a significant portion of people who are. It's pretty easy to see if you look for it, or really even if you don't.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    who cares wat other ppl do i nthe game i mean really get a life i like using clipper it makes me faster and i can go anywhere i want fast without waisitng time so i can go to the hair salon or something while my bots are on. its really convenient and i dont have to farm
    yea man rly who cares my kid was crying so i slapped him gud and now he no cry no more makes my life better man its grat

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

hacking is awesome man comeon you should try it i made myself a afterglow yagryush and now my linkshel invites me a lot to their parties to be whm its cool dont be a debbie downer
    So dumb, please try harder because you aren't interesting

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

thought you were on my side dont you like using all the kewl hax too? i made so much cruor gil back in the day sux se nerded it hnm bots were kewl too who cares wat some losers think aint nobody got time 4 dat i got places be biotsch
    Worst part of cruor farming was when you go to pay for all your accounts, and then the most you can add at once is $100 but that's not enough.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

thank goodness that's over

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

That was terrible trolling.
    It was funny at first, then it was like

Generating 3k alex per char per day does affect the market if you are selling it. Its slightly different if kept in house for personal use, since it never reaches the market.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    That was terrible trolling.
    It was funny at first, then it was like

Generating 3k alex per char per day does affect the market if you are selling it. Its slightly different if kept in house for personal use, since it never reaches the market.
    I dropped alex from 13k to 8k in a month :D

The only people i upset by this were people who were also doing this. The leader of a linkshell full of people who did it used to harass me daily about the price i sold alex for.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

still removes potential customers unless the person generating 3k alex a day doesn't plan on ever buying alex even if they were only able to get 250-500 a day (2-4 accounts running per day). if you're getting 3k alex a day then you have 0 reason to ever actually buy alex, removing demand from the market.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No, demand definitely went up, due to the price decreasing. No matter how many alex i had, they always sold instantly. There was no shortage of demand.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Salvage Bans v 2.0

I still don't see how 3k Alex was possible in 100min... Need a good rate of Alex on each linen and kill hq boss and do the "glitch" in under 2 mins or so

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by JSHidaka View Post
    I still don't see how 3k Alex was possible in 100min... Need a good rate of Alex on each linen and kill hq boss and do the "glitch" in under 2 mins or so
    Immediately warping around and then doing silly things like using strong DDs like mnk with 30% magic haste due to the ability to cast blu spells without being blu

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by JSHidaka View Post
    I typically got around 2300 or so per run with a spharai monk. The process was basically first 10 minutes spent doing unlocks, then kill boss, warp below the floor, which brought you to the entrance, then warp to first floor portal, go up, warp to 6th floor portal, go up, warp to boss, buff, kill boss, repeat. Took me about 2 minutes to kill the boss, and 30 seconds to get back. I used a bot to fight the boss, which worked well, but not as well as a real player (couldn't really get it to intelligently skillchain with reverse flourish ), and my gear wasn't that great. I can definitely see a really good person getting 3k. Dual boxing a brd would make it trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Immediately warping around and then doing silly things like using strong DDs like mnk with 30% magic haste due to the ability to cast blu spells without being blu
    This too, i stopped doing this before haste 2 came out, so i only had haste 1. Also, as long as we're talking about this, fun fact: orcish counterstance and impetus don't stack. Counterstance always overwrites impetus.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

the glitch took less that 30 seconds

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    still removes potential customers unless the person generating 3k alex a day doesn't plan on ever buying alex even if they were only able to get 250-500 a day (2-4 accounts running per day). if you're getting 3k alex a day then you have 0 reason to ever actually buy alex, removing demand from the market.
    That doesnt hurt the market though.

If AMD has a production center error, and they made 2 million units of a top of the line processor, they now have to have a massive sale to move them and recoup money. If this hits the streets, intels market has to match. If AMD keeps it inhouse, sells cheap to employees or whatever, intel and the market never really feels it. Sure there market will notice it eventually, but theres no massive influx fucking prices up or no knowledge that supply went up drastically.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    That doesnt hurt the market though.

If AMD has a production center error, and they made 2 million units of a top of the line processor, they now have to have a massive sale to move them and recoup money. If this hits the streets, intels market has to match. If AMD keeps it inhouse, sells cheap to employees or whatever, intel and the market never really feels it. Sure there market will notice it eventually, but theres no massive influx fucking prices up or no knowledge that supply went up drastically.
    If the government printed $5 trillion tomorrow, would it have any effect on the economy?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

if people think this didnt have an impact on ffxi economy yor wrong.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Obviously it did, but the question is, was the impact bad? It seems like most people think mythics were too hard to get. It let a lot of people get one who otherwise couldn't have, and not just cheaters.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Well Thanks to that glitch, I have my mythic now, and I didn't use it, but I was able to buy the Alex fast and cheap. A week later it was parched and the supply drop to the hell. At least in aura, looks like that most peoples that were using it, were selling the alexandrites, so it was good for those building mythics and bad for those making Gil off legit earned Alex...