Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Upcoming event will allow you to get double temples in your provinces. Catch being it costs so many credits and argents that it's pretty much physically impossible to do it without paying $. I don't need to tell you the implications of double temples. I saw this coming a while ago, it's the P2W I was complaining about earlier in the thread. Was hoping the NA team wouldn't carry it over but alas.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So...not worth checking out with this upcoming P2W thing from the russian side? Or ok until I hit that wall you're talking about?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Depends how comfortable you are having 15-33% (depending on your progression) less stats than everyone else c^:[>

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'll run it until I hit face first into it cause I need something different to play. Also Sphere grid unlock does it in for me like poe.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I'm still low lvl so ... >.>

Randomly, I think... I will switch to playing archer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zMCSbEKG6A

Get damage bonus -> press R -> proceed to face roll people for 10 seconds

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So what's the best way to unlock classes or at least the process? Seems like a weird way to do it but I want zerker or slayer if I can even get to their class nodes.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    So what's the best way to unlock classes or at least the process? Seems like a weird way to do it but I want zerker or slayer if I can even get to their class nodes.
    Every wednesday limits reset for sparks to progress on your atlas, and sometime on saturday "bonus" ... thousands of sparks appear on instances as a bonus to get. Between those 2 it probably won't take more than a week or 2 to get both.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Been trying to pug through the 5mans and at 8k lightbinder it is tough as shit. The mobs hit everyone for truck loads of damage and I can't regen shields fast enough. I also hate how kinetics disappear when I'm trying to shield them or necro(I think?) pet things get in the way of aiming at tanks. It's like fine when I'm going solo in squads, and then in groups things run like 5x faster lol. And no one communicates in pugs...

Also, this game refuses to give me red sparks x3...

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I wouldn't bother shielding DPSers. You need the charges for the tanks. If the DPS die, it's by their own stupidity tbh.

and you're probably not doing anything wrong. The tanks are just bad. I bitched about it a few pages back. Once you get a good tank that knows their rotation etc it's the easiest thing in the world.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Can use the F1-5 keys to target people quicker through masses of mobs/effects and yeha things will be rough when starting out, but gets much easier as you get more symbols to buff your defensive abilities.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So what should you spend Argents on? Bought the CE so siting on 20k of not sure what to spend it on. Prob thinking of transferring 10k of it for a 1mil+ currency for bag space.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'd wait to see the price of Dual Temples then spend the rest on Dual Spec. Bag space is something you can reasonably get in-game with in-game currency, Dual Spec and Dual Temples demand Argents though.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hmmm alright. I'm liking this enough to go balls deep for a while so trying to make use of this 2 months of premium also. I'm only 2.3k+ prestige so I've got a while to go before I start seeing everything else this game has.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Also, tbh, until later on when you hold onto extra trophies and stuff, inventory space will never be an issue for you since you break or sell everything in it anyway and don't need to hold on to loads of different gearsets and crafting materials.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

yeah trophies rape space, I just break it all down to green trophy parts and keep the stack of hundreds and only been using mechanoid for the mechanoid invasion >.>

randomly having fun power housing my archer to a glass cannon. Currently nearing 22% crushing blow, got around 32% crit (that steadly goes to 50%) and working up defense penetration, and a few more symbols to blow people up >.>

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Got kicked from "going to fast" in an instance /muchsadness

Got to the first boss.. solo by the time they "loaded" the zone... and it was almost dead by the time they got to it ... >.>

Don't they realize the more time you're in a dungeon, the less time you can look at hentai?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Don't they realize the more time you're in a dungeon, the less time you can look at hentai?
    exactly!

Random fail of the day... playing archer spamming arrows.. 45min que comes up and the cancel button JUST SO HAPPENS to be where my mouse is clicking, so instantly canceled my queue mid fight... /facepalm

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I need a new patheon. Left one that barely had any members and was boring. I think there's a 7 day wait period before I can join another?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I need a new patheon. Left one that barely had any members and was boring. I think there's a 7 day wait period before I can join another?
    I haven't even joined one yet, I'm near 25000 prestige... not even sure what benefit one would give really O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Really hope the next event doesn't mirror the Russian version. Really don't want this game to go P2W
    seems the next event won't be a "jungle adventure" thing... ? but using an obscene amount of grinding for a "invasion token" to get the 2nd temple etc.

Probably will have a P2W method, but also a korean style grind method considering the cost of just 1 the items so far.