Hookay, so before I forget again, here is the last dungeon from the latest release. There are 2 versions of this, a NM and a HM. The HM is 5 man and drops an item that you need to craft the best armor/weapon in the game. Since I am not interested it that I don't bother running it. It should be noted that the Hard version is much more difficult than the Normal version.

On that note, the Normal version is a huge fat waste of time and effort. I hate this dungeon. Its a huge buggy mess with no real challenge. The only reason to run it is for an earring which is part of the new accessory set. As you might imagine, with 7 people running this and an already low drop rate on earrings, along with the douche bags that lot earrings not for their class, it can take forever to get your 1 piece of gear. True to my word, once I got mine I stopped running this debacle.

Anyway, like most of the new dungeons there is no real map layout to this. Two large rooms with two different bosses. Kill the fodder mobs in the beginning to open the path and then fight the first boss. He summons 2 different types of adds- one will increase his power if he eats them, and second will increase his health. Thus we run into one of the first broken parts of this run- If you leave 1 person outside the arena, the 'power' adds won't spawn. Since this boss is so easy, it decreases your fight time a considerable amount, however I argue that because he is so easy, you might as well do it the normal way. /shrug. Also as you can see in the video, the boss will reset if he moves outside the arena- since he has this side roll move that he does all the time, its not uncommon for him to do this. Shit programming is shit. Also most people ignore the 'health' adds and just continue to burn him down. It adds wasted time to the fight and I am pretty sure you can't afford to do this in HM.

Pick up your fodder loot and advance down a narrow path that is also glitchy. When the adds spawn behind your party, if no one has touched them, you can all hop up on a side real near the mini boss and watch them despawn. Again, doesn't take more than a minute to kill these adds, but every group will insist you skip them, which probably takes the exact same amount of time. The mini boss is a total joke as well, no real threat of ever dying and I always wonder why he is even there. He's a cool looking mob model I suppose.

Last fight is kinda cool, but nothing difficult. Swarm the boss and whittle him down. His special moves include trapping a person inside a bone cage (which is difficult to break out of if you are inside, so have your party help you). He also turns 1 person into a demokron (sp?) which makes them big and green. They then hold permanent aggro and have a dot on them that takes down health. Easy enough for a healer to keep alive but this can be annoying for party mechanics, especially if its the healer who has been transformed. Last battle strategy note is that near the end of the battle the cave begins to collapse, and large aoe circles appear. Anyone inside that circle will be stunned and take damage from falling debris. Good luck with your loot when the boss dies and the bail on this mess.

Seriously, this run is so bugged, sloppy and lacking of challenge that I've been considering retiring from this game finally. I think I will hang out to see what the new expansion setting is like and play that some, but this latest wave showed any real finesse or quality imo