+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Sounds like you STILL have no taste
    Oh come on, you can't tell me you didn't even somewhat chuckle just at the fact all his fucking poses were the same? That he couldn't turn left cuz he wasn't an ambiturner? Motherfucking magnum ftw LMAO!?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you weren't laughing at the whole Orange Mocha Frappuccino/gas fight scene you are dead inside.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Zoolander is one of the last good movies Ben Stiller has made. I can't even think of anything that came afterward that was anywhere decent where he was the lead actor. I mean, sure, he had good movies in Dodgeball and Anchorman and etc, but those were all smaller roles that didn't really rely on him as heavily.

Tropic Thunder was okay I guess. I don't really remember any distinct moments from Stiller to be honest. All I remember from that movie is "never go full retard" and the surgery scene where they dyed RDJ's skin black having a bottle of soy sauce beside the operating table lol

But yeah, excite as fuck for this. Zoolander was awesome

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/IgnorantCharmingIndianrockpython.gif/IMG]
    http://giant.gfycat.com/HighlevelKee...kingfisher.gif

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    If you weren't laughing at the whole Orange Mocha Frappuccino/gas fight scene you are dead inside.

Guess I'm dead...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

perfect as fuck!

I expect no less. Gonna be so cash!!

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Guess I'm dead...

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Zoolander is one of the last good movies Ben Stiller has made. I can't even think of anything that came afterward that was anywhere decent where he was the lead actor. I mean, sure, he had good movies in Dodgeball and Anchorman and etc, but those were all smaller roles that didn't really rely on him as heavily.
    I thought Secret Life of Walter Mitty was a decent movie. Watched it one night when nothing else was on and was pleased with the the result. Otherwise, I agree completely.

Used to watch the first movie with a friend of mine at least once a week when it came out on DVD. Definitely looking forward to a second, but hope it doesn't fall flat.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think I hyped SLoWM a bit too much for myself before I saw it. I know he's tried doing some of those more serious movies (like Greenberg... which was awful lol) like some of the other comedians out there (Steve Carrell with Dan in Real Life, awesome, Will Ferrell in Stranger Than Fiction, again awesome, Adam Sandler in Reign Over Me, really awesome, etc), so I was hoping it would finally be Stiller's first good semi-serious kind of film. But I just didn't like it probably because I was expecting too much lol

Tropic Thunder.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Tropic Thunder was okay I guess. I don't really remember any distinct moments from Stiller to be honest. All I remember from that movie is "never go full retard" and the surgery scene where they dyed RDJ's skin black having a bottle of soy sauce beside the operating table lol

But yeah, excite as fuck for this. Zoolander was awesome
    you make my eyes rain

E. Body
    BG Level

I think I hyped SLoWM a bit too much for myself before I saw it. I know he's tried doing some of those more serious movies (like Greenberg... which was awful lol) like some of the other comedians out there (Steve Carrell with Dan in Real Life, awesome, Will Ferrell in Stranger Than Fiction, again awesome, Adam Sandler in Reign Over Me, really awesome, etc), so I was hoping it would finally be Stiller's first good semi-serious kind of film. But I just didn't like it probably because I was expecting too much lol
    Was actually pretty awesome. Cinematography, soundtrack, pacing, moral(?) all were pretty good. I had pretty low expectations tho. Love, love the soundtrack...

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Walter Mitty was awesome. Fuck that grumpy cat bullshit.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    you make my eyes rain
    Okay, sure, Tropic Thunder was enjoyed by a lot of people. But was it because of Ben Stiller mainly? Or because of all the other people in the movie? Which was the point I was trying to make lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    Tropic Thunder.
    This movie was fkn hilarious. RDJ was fkn hilarious. As was Cruise... but w/e the whole thing was funny.

every time i think of the last scene where ben stiller throws that vietnamese kid into the river i lose my shit

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Jack Black was even funny in Tropic Thunder, and I fucking hate Jack Black...

"I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, swallow the gravy!"

Tropic Thunder was glorious. The kid being thrown off the bridge and the scene where the truck gets hit by a RPG gets me every time

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post