Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

We in dere

Shit was exhausting!

This was the first really large event I was the main streamer for, and I'm pretty happy that i was able to keep a decent quality of event going for almost 13 straight hours with no real breaks. Learned a lot about doing long-running broadcasting too, there was a lot of straight up macguyver shit going on in the backup with people being dumbasses and tripping over shit, being where they shouldn't be, breaking shit, etc.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

It was a fun watch. And like I said in chat... more casters in suits and more energy like Fred was bringing... but gotta make sure these guys bring insight on the matches.
    Guarantee if you keep the commentary good the viewers will come and bring you all sorts of exposure.

Should help with the KS you got running too. Best of luck to you, homie!

Yeah, the commentary has always been a major road-block for our scene. We don't have anyone besides Fred and to a much lesser degree myself, who actively want to be commentators. So all of our commentating is community sourced from basically anyone who wants to give it a go.

It's just a downside of being a smaller scene, most the commentators these days are paid professionals and people who specifically trained thousands of hours just to be good commentators, we're just not there yet Though we had specialized commentators for some games like VF5 that were pretty good.

Next year for the next rumble, we're planning to expand a lot, turn it into a real "major", hire professionals, etc. We've been talking to different people willing to invest time/money/resources but needed some proof that we could run a large event, so on that side of the coin I see it as a big accomplishment in verifying that we could run a relatively smooth event of nearly 300 people.