Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: Would you join an event linkshell?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

3 42.86%
+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

[Ragnarok]Would you be interested in a event LS?

I was a bit disappointed to return to the game to see that the majority of events are made from shout groups. Most linkshells I've encountered have been social linkshells. I'm curious if an event LS would be popular among some of the Ragnarok players and if you personally would join one.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Maybe when they have the dual linkshell option available. My Social LS, SanelyInsane, does events when they can, but we have nothing set on a hard repeating schedule.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Didn't I read that dual linkshells would be a thing in XI soon? Rather in the works.

Campaign
    BG Level

They presented it at something which was likely to happen in September, atm it got pushed forward to the October patch. It might be push over even more or just removed from their plans, but as far as we know right now it's supposedly goin to be released in the october patch.

Given the state of the game, where everything is harder/lessefficient to do with groups larger than 8 people, I'm not sure many people will be interested in an event-LS. Regardless I cheer up your attempt and wish there were more people around trying to do the same thing on more server