+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A. Body
    BG Level

do I have to have seen the original to watch this?

I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it makes some things "easier" to understand.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just finished watching the four episodes and I can honestly say I have no idea what's going on.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Twin Peaks limited series to be produced for Showtime

I do actually think people should watch the first two seasons to get a sense of the plot. Someone going in blind into this will be confused af. Not to say the first two seasons aren't confusing at times as well, hah.

That being said, holy hell I watched the first three episodes and it's so fucking good. Loving it so far.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ironically, I remember when this was on TV way back, just barely. I remember the intro, and being like "Wtf is this shit, I want cartoons", cuz I was like a very little kid at the time. Actually ended up watching the whole thing when I was a teen, and it's kinda surreal that it's back.

That said, holy fuck would I be confused as shit and none of this should make any sense to anyone who hasn't seen it, so weird and trippy.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Why is this show not bumpedddd?

Episode 8 was some great Twin Peaks lore and weird ass experimental Lynchian TV making at it's finest. Cooper's got the coffee drinking and pie eating down, now when he encounters a doughnut trifecta I think his memory is really going to be jogged soon.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just got around to watching Sunday's episode and wow, wtf at the end of it. I thought the weirdest part was gonna be what happened in the middle. lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Just got around to watching Sunday's episode and wow, wtf at the end of it. I thought the weirdest part was gonna be what happened in the middle. lol
    Yep, that's every David Lynch project. Only four more episodes! Waiting to see how they handle David Bowies character if he shows up in any way or form.