+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 195
  1. #61
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,474
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    UNACCEPTABLE

    Spoiler: show
    They killed off Hawk :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    If you had told me I'd be sad and angry about a pig dying before this show started I wouldn't have believed you.


    Also can someone explain to me how Veronica is alive? They established Elizabeth can't heal the dead.
    well...

    Spoiler: show
    I don't think she 100% ever died, and as for hawk, hawks still alive soorta in some way. Also I'm sad its ending soon.. wtb season 2 which goes into showing more melodias action and his sacred treasure, and the last sin etc etc

  2. #62
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13,840
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I don't think we'll get a second season anytime soon unfortunately lol

    Edit: They might make that side-story with Escanor into an OVA or something though

  3. #63
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    just watched 2 episodes of this... and that spear scene sold it for me. Im in it for the long haul now

  4. #64
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,474
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I don't think we'll get a second season anytime soon unfortunately lol

    Edit: They might make that side-story with Escanor into an OVA or something though
    Fairy tail route, start throwing in randomness and or side stories...! Or hell a swimsuit (what the hell would the giant even wear for a swimsuit...)

  5. #65
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13,840
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    New chapter out:

    Spoiler: show
    Going the DBZ power-level route it seems. Not really surprising for a shonen manga I guess.

    Just so long as there's no hyperbolic time-chamber hax

  6. #66
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,159
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    well...

    Spoiler: show
    I don't think she 100% ever died, and as for hawk, hawks still alive soorta in some way. Also I'm sad its ending soon.. wtb season 2 which goes into showing more melodias action and his sacred treasure, and the last sin etc etc
    Just fyi Hawks a dude

  7. #67

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    UNACCEPTABLE

    Spoiler: show
    They killed off Hawk :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    If you had told me I'd be sad and angry about a pig dying before this show started I wouldn't have believed you.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

    Goddammit.

  8. #68
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,450
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Fairy tail route, start throwing in randomness and or side stories...! Or hell a swimsuit (what the hell would the giant even wear for a swimsuit...)
    They could always animate the high school spinoff.
    Spoiler: show






  9. #69
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,474
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    I approve... the teacher uniform

  10. #70
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13,840
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Merlin certainly comes with a lot of plot.

  11. #71
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,159
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Sad to see the show ending for now, but it was a fun ride all the way through. Hopefully next season won't be too far away.

  12. #72

    So if the ten commandments were sealed three thousand years ago and they know meliodas, I wonder just how old he is.

  13. #73
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,159
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nullibicity View Post
    So if the ten commandments were sealed three thousand years ago and they know meliodas, I wonder just how old he is.
    Well Diane is at least 1k+ and King is 700+. Doesn't surprise me if Meliodas is old as fuck too. He was definitely seen in the flashback of 200 years ago.

  14. #74

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It's been a while since we used this thread but GOT DAMN!

    Feels train all up in dis manga right now. . . from FUCKING BAN NO LESS!

  15. #75

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    Oh shit! We're going to be in for a sad feels train ride the next few weeks it seems!
    Who'd have thought it was coming from Ban's side!!

  16. #76
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,392
    BG Level
    10

    It is not going to end well next few chapters.

  17. #77

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Agreed.

    BUT! Here's what we do know now. We already know the basis of his immortality and in essence where his greed stemmed from. We now have an image of why he's the Fox's Sin of Greed. If what happened with Meliodas' power up is true, it'll be real interesting how it'll apply to the likes of Ban, King, Merlin and Diane. Gowther being the way he is will probably just takeover someone like Mera as seen in this chapter and the Last Hidden Sin is probably already strong as fuck and simply just needs to choose sides.

    .:edit:.
    [/speculation]

  18. #78
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,392
    BG Level
    10

    The last Sin was introduced in a gaiden chapter and was the strongest one pre-Meliodas complete power. I don't remember if they ever had a second gaiden chapter though explaining whatever the fuck happened to him or the events they introduced in the first lol.

  19. #79
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The last Sin was introduced in a gaiden chapter and was the strongest one pre-Meliodas complete power. I don't remember if they ever had a second gaiden chapter though explaining whatever the fuck happened to him or the events they introduced in the first lol.
    He's only stronger than Meliodas at night in the day he's weaker than an old person. It's like with all the other sins when they were framed they all just kind of split up.

  20. #80

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't remember the gaiden chapter at all. I gotta find it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag