+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 142
  1. #121
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Holy shit Escanor.
    .

  2. #122

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,944
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    .
    hahaha. so I looked and I posted right before you. In that Chapter (chp 170) they go ahead and say Escanor is on Estarossa's level. This is with an IMAGE Sun, NOT EVEN REAL. This, and Meliodas' unwavering trust in Escanor. This dude has been in the building up bigger and faster than even the MC. So gangsta and glorious!

  3. #123
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,305
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I think Escanor is going to kill Estarossa so he ends up in purgatory or whatever to fight Meliodas.

  4. #124
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,190
    BG Level
    9

    Nice. I can definitely see that happening.

  5. #125
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,371
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    I think Escanor is going to kill Estarossa so he ends up in purgatory or whatever to fight Meliodas.
    He'll probably be more like....

    Spoiler: show
    Oh man, you destroyed one of my 7 hearts... its not over yet! (sun sets) /ohshitmoment
    Escanor didn't see the thing about the 7 hearts earlier I believe, so he doesn't know

  6. #126
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    768
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    He'll probably be more like....

    Spoiler: show
    Oh man, you destroyed one of my 7 hearts... its not over yet! (sun sets) /ohshitmoment
    Escanor didn't see the thing about the 7 hearts earlier I believe, so he doesn't know
    weren't they all watching the events through that crystal ball thing? plus even if he didn't hear about it, Ban was right there and was explicitly told about the hearts :O

  7. #127

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,944
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    weren't they all watching the events through that crystal ball thing? plus even if he didn't hear about it, Ban was right there and was explicitly told about the hearts :O
    Escanor was TKO'd at the time. We can "Assume" Ban brought that bit of information forward but we should never leave things to assumptions.

  8. #128
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,987
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Might not matter if he knows or not. I don't think he's going for the heart looks more like he's going for complete destruction

  9. #129
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,190
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Might not matter if he knows or not. I don't think he's going for the heart looks more like he's going for complete destruction
    Yeah. It's seven hearts not seven lives. Estarossa was meticulous about it with Meliodas. Escanor is going for complete destruction.

  10. #130
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,987
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Holy shit Escanor.
    I think this bears repeating again. Fuck that man is a beast. He could win this war by himself lol

  11. #131
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,371
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I think this bears repeating again. Fuck that man is a beast. He could win this war by himself lol
    Its like the way its going...

    Spoiler: show
    they are going to end up fighting a possessed? melodius / demon king reincarnation or something

  12. #132
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    768
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I'm thinking the way it's going
    Spoiler: show
    Estarossa Zeldris and Meliodas will have to team up to come back to life maybe,

  13. #133
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,984
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    New TV anime series announced
    http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/91798


  14. #134
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    768
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    New TV anime series announced
    http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/91798

    Link is nsfw btw lol, clicked it and immediately tits

  15. #135
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,987
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I didn't get any tits . I feel cheated

  16. #136

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,944
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I didn't get any tits . I feel cheated
    cosign

  17. #137
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,190
    BG Level
    9

    They added a few episodes season 2 on Netflix! Didn't even know they working on it.

  18. #138
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,987
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    They added a few episodes season 2 on Netflix! Didn't even know they working on it.
    It's not really a 2nd season proper but just a 4 episode tv special that mostly just deals with the aftermath of the final fights and sets up for the new war

  19. #139
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,911
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    So wait what the fuck when is the rest of the season coming out?

  20. #140
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    768
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    So wait what the fuck when is the rest of the season coming out?
    it's still TBA, so not sure which season this year, likely spring or fall though